AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay, I'm done with the huge snapshots of Thit and Gan's uncut roadside kiss. :clap: So proud of myself. I love HD... :wub: Eek, ToomVill are even more beautiful in HD. :drool: :blush:

Credit: Me for the snapshots! Will edit the credit(s) later for a good reason. :bhehe:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg!!! give me butterflies in my stomache. where did you guys get these hot uncut pics???!!! do you have the clip please share. one of my favorite kiss scene of them super duper hot!!! such passionate kiss!!. Toomtam is one great sexy kisser. wish exact came out with SSP uncut dvds. thanks for sharing these beautiful pics of them. I don't want to sound negative but I have a feeling we won't get to see these passionate kisses of them in NJ. agree it'll be such a waste of their steaming chemistry if Aom doesn't take advantage of it.  i mean she got such a hot pra-nang couple will be so sad if doesn't know how to use it. but i'll hope for the better hope Aom give us fans many cute scenes of Vill/Toomtam in NJ.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
Omg!!! give me butterflies in my stomache. where did you guys get these hot uncut pics???!!! do you have the clip please share. one of my favorite kiss scene of them super duper hot!!! such passionate kiss!!. Toomtam is one great sexy kisser. wish exact came out with SSP uncut dvds. thanks for sharing these beautiful pics of them. I don't want to sound negative but I have a feeling we won't get to see these passionate kisses of them in NJ. agree it'll be such a waste of their steaming chemistry if Aom doesn't take advantage of it.  i mean she got such a hot pra-nang couple will be so sad if doesn't know how to use it. but i'll hope for the better hope Aom give us fans many cute scenes of Vill/Toomtam in NJ.

There's this Chinese website that has all the episodes of SSP...in HD! The quality is amazing, dear Teedee! :woot: I can provide the link to you guys. ^_^ That version of SSP includes a lot of UNCUT SCENES that are missing from the (mellow :lol:) version that aired in Thailand. The sad thing about it is that most of the cut scenes are Gandamanee scenes, and those are really, really, REALLY raeng... :eyetwitch: Urgh, almost all the uncut Nee scenes are highly suggestive and disturbing. -_- Aah, poor Vill. :cry1: I only find a few of the scenes exciting. :bhehe: And the exception is the post after this post. Click at your own risk. :wink:

Yes, I wish Exact would release an official, uncut DVD set of SSP for us. :spin: Ahh, we're all sharing the same fears and doubts for NJ. :lmao: We'll settle for cute scenes of them. :lolyup:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't get why exact didn't release SSP official uncut dvds when this is their lakorn that got the #1 highest rating in 2013 beat koo kum and reunsanayha. these 2 lakorns came out with official dvds but why not SSP?? argh so unfair.

AikOm^_^

Hehe, Teedee was the first to ask. :lol: Guys, if you would like to re-watch an "uncut" version of SSP, here's the link to one of the episodes:

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/20199746.html

There's a way for you to watch it in HD (or good quality). Even though it's the "uncut" version, many scenes are still missing, ESPECIALLY the Thit and Gan scenes. :annoyed: A lot of Gandamanee cut scenes are included in the "uncut" version, and those scenes are really...urgh, spicy. If you don't like Nee, be warned! So many of her cut scenes made the uncut version. :facepalm: While many of Thit and Gan's scenes didn't make it...what the shell?!!!!!!!!! :rant: Hope you guys enjoy! :grouphug: After work today, I'm going to re-experience the SSP magic for Thit and Gan in the uncut version, despite the disturbing Nee scenes. :lol:

teedee said:
I don't get why exact didn't release SSP official uncut dvds when this is their lakorn that got the #1 highest rating in 2013 beat koo kum and reunsanayha. these 2 lakorns came out with official dvds but why not SSP?? argh so unfair.

Good question. :scratchchin: :shrug: I don't hold anything against Bie and Noona's Koo Kum for getting an official DVD set (in fact, I'm happy about that :clap:), but I sure wish SSP had gotten the same treatment, too. :teary: Unfair for us indeed. :lmao:

Anyway...er, this is one of the few uncut Nee scenes worth sharing. For obvious reasons, I'm hiding the photos under a spoiler tag. Click on it at your own risk! Children under 13, I advise you not to click on the spoiler tag. :smack: But that's not stopping you, huh? :whaha: Ceda_lee, I better hear from you regarding this scene! You and I were talking about it back in SSP's thread. :lmao3:

Credit: Me for the snapshots. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, yesss. I'm super disappointed at the minimal updates we're getting. Hopefully as time goes by, we get more & more??? :cry: will surely continue to support them, too since the NJ team is too awesome :dance1: 
I'll try to keep searching for a scene w/ the song. LOL, it's kinda hard searching when I've never seen Badarn Jai, haha. I asked my sister but she's always so "busy." Will try to ask her when she's not xP Of course, I'll support you all the way with your NJ & ToomVill projects!! :D No worries, Maiko, we'll try not to put Puth & Vill in this thread too often, hehehe :bhehe: 

I honestly died seeing their roadside kiss, hahaha. Maiko, I had trouble breathing & all. LOL, I'm exaggerating too much. Yeah, how dare Exact cut out such a great scene!? hahaha. Agree, the roadside kiss in the trailer was one of the many reasons I dreaded waiting for SSP!! The wait for SSP was way too long & now the wait for NJ is even more killer!!  :lmao: 
I can just imagine your reaction xD haha, you explained it perfectly! Heckyeahh, that kiss is too good & legit to be fake XD Oh yess, I do remember the sweat on Vill's forehead. LOL, during all their intimate scenes, I honestly have to replay them over & over to examine everything -- every single thing in the scene! hahaha!  :thumbsup:  :pervie: 
Agreed, everything was great. Whewww! :lolyup: I know right, I'm envious of Vill yet I love ToomVill together so muchos. Yeah, their bodies were like made for each other -- just melted right into each other's :heart: LOLOL. I wish they gave us behind the scene clips on their takes for the scene T__T It would be a dream come trueee! Oh Maiko, I couldn't agree with you anymore. ToomVill is just too much, absolute perfection  :wub: 

What is this Letv site? I have never heard of it before but the snapshots you took are so HD. Wooow, I feel like I'm actually seeing it live, LOL. Just kidding but I wish, shoo! Toomtam's facial expression is so hot even though he's mad, hehe. His jawline is just amazing. And me being the perverted one here, I absolutely am in love with Toomtam's back. His shirt is so fit on him and I can see his body shape, whooo :drools:  :pervie: LOLOL. Vill can not handle this kiss ... it's too much for her, haha but she's loving it! :thumbsup: Absolute perfection. And then when they back away from each other slowly. Ow owwww, his fingers on her lips, :drool: 

OMGAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :woot: :woot: :woot:Your snapshots for SSP are too hot for me to handle!! OMFGGG, sexiness overloadddddd!!! I opened the spoiler to see the beach kiss ... and I was like "Oh, already saw this ..." And then I keep scrolling & wallaaaaa, omfg!! So freakin hotttt even though it's Nee!! They are so natural, their chemistry is sizzling like crazy here! I can't even express my feels here, omg. I feel like such a pervert for enjoying these snapshots so freakin much but oh my, it is just too great :dance1: :dance1:They are so close & Toomtam's shirtless & oh wowww. Temperature rising 1000000 degrees! :yahoo: :drool:Then after, Vill looks down at Toomtam -- she's so freakin pretty. Toomtam's all kissing her finger & then she bends down & omfg. I am imagining what will happen, OMG :lmao3:My dirty thoughts, LOLOL. Sweating here, too hotttt! Whewwww!  :faint:  BUT sadly, I can't see the video clip T__T  Yay, I can see the clip nowwww!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg, so in SSP he slept with both sisters?!? I didn't really pay much attention in that scene and just thought they cuddled. Haha. That's yucky.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@maiko, "I'm hiding the photos under a spoiler tag. Click on it at your own risk! Children under 13, I advise you not to click on the spoiler tag.  But that's not stopping you, huh?" <---- you're such a bad influence :loool: :loool: :loool:  just kidding haha. Those photos ... OMAGAWD OMAGAWD. Was Vill crying because she was suppose to cry in the scene or.., was she crying because she couldn't breathe? HAHA :lmao2:

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm finally home, thank goodness! :cry1: Eek! So many wonderful comments! :heart: :grouphug: Haha, time to reply to them after this post.

Marina: Er, but Marina, I'm saving YOUR post for last. There's no way I can reply to your post quickly. :lmao: Oh, boy, this is going to be fun. :woot:

Hehe, first things first; a NJ photo that Aom uploaded onto her IG. Shoot, instead of taking photos of the NJ script, she should be taking photos of the cast and of ToomVill! :lolyup: Those would have been far more exciting! But the photo made me happy nevertheless. :wub:

Credit: Aom's IG (aomphiyada).

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Omg, so in SSP he slept with both sisters?!? I didn't really pay much attention in that scene and just thought they cuddled. Haha. That's yucky.

Mahalo, I was imagining in my mind that Thit never did the deed with Nee, but the scene of him waking up in bed was a giveaway, anyway. :cry1: Yucky indeed. :yuck: Poor Thit! Urgh, I dislike Nee. But still...Toomtam and Vill. :spin: :wub: It's more of a win-win situation for me. :lol2:

lakornfan8 said:
Thanks, Maiko! Those scenes are hot! Hopefully we get some hot scene in NG! :pervie:

Is NG airing this week?

Eek, you're welcome, dearl Lakornfan8. :kiss: I hope so, too! It's not looking good for us though. :loool: Hmm, there are really only two NJ photos that seem to promise a hot scene... :pervie: Have you seen those? One of them is of a shirtless Toomtam, while the other one is a ToomVill photo, of Toomtam kissing Vill on her forehead. :blush: :wub:

Er, no, I don't think NJ is airing this week, dear. :weep: :cry: I think they're going to do a rerun of Ruean Saneha for the Monday-Tuesday airing slot instead. :eek: And then Aniltita is going to air after Naruk/Narak. We'll just have to wait longer for NJ. :console: :spin:

cool :) said:
@maiko, "I'm hiding the photos under a spoiler tag. Click on it at your own risk! Children under 13, I advise you not to click on the spoiler tag.  But that's not stopping you, huh?" <---- you're such a bad influence :loool: :loool: :loool:  just kidding haha. Those photos ... OMAGAWD OMAGAWD. Was Vill crying because she was suppose to cry in the scene or.., was she crying because she couldn't breathe? HAHA :lmao2:

Dang it, Cool! :rant: Finally you're in here again! :woot: :yahoo: I've missed you so! :kiss: Haha, I'm always missing everybody. :grouphug: :heart: To the bolded part in your post, well, I can't help it if I'm naturally a bad influence. :shrug: Should I even bother to apologize? I doubt I can change. :no: No promises! :lol2: As for your questions about Vill...good questions! :thumbsup: I'd say, "Heck yes," to both. :lmao3:

amylovemeng1 said:
Those snapshots are just too HOTT to handle. I went back and watch those two scene soo many times lol. We are all perverts when it comes to these two. They belong together.

Me, too, Amylovemeng1. :highfive: Er, their scenes excite me so much. :blush: Haha, that's all I'm going to say. :pervie: Thit and Nee's uncut love scene is superb! Even though I detest Nee, I so love ToomVill in that scene. :drools: They make me speechless (for the most part :lol:) with shock and excitement. :shutup: Definitely going to re-watch those two scenes again tonight. Aw, I know...we're so perverted about them. :lolyup: Agree; they do belong together. :kiss2: :spin:

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
CR: Villwannaholic YT
Did anyone post this up yet?
*VIDEOs*

Hehe, I did already, dear Mahalo. :D Not from YouTube, but from Kate's IG, where she uploaded the clips. I even took snapshots of them, too. :wub: Thanks for sharing the YouTube videos! :flowers: :kiss: :woot: It's still so exciting to see those two clips of them. :drool:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, I did already, dear Mahalo. :D Not from YouTube, but from Kate's IG, where she uploaded the clips. I even took snapshots of them, too. :wub: Thanks for sharing the YouTube videos! :flowers: :kiss: :woot: It's still so exciting to see those two clips of them. :drool:
I figured. Lol. I'm sure it was through a link some where but I couldn't go back too many pages so I decided to post up videos so people can just watch them through AF. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I figured. Lol. I'm sure it was through a link some where but I couldn't go back too many pages so I decided to post up videos so people can just watch them through AF. 

:lmao2: :lolyup: :blush: Oh, yes, way too many pages to look for them now. :eyetwitch: I'm happy you shared them! :clap: :thumbsup: Hehe, good shout out for the people who check the most recent page for news/updates/gossip. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

I edited the tags of the cast members in here...took poor A Passin's name out, for I don't think he's in here anymore. :teary: Too bad. Would have loved to see him in here. I think I have an idea which character he was supposed to play and who replaced him. :scratchchin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Marina: Er, I'm almost done replying to your long post, Marina...almost. :loool: Sorry for the holdup! :spin:

It's all good, girl (; no worries! :D

BUT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGG, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ISN'T SHARE YET BUT I JUST HAD TO SHARE IT. 

THE TEASER IS OUT!! :D WOHOOOO! WOHOOOO! WOHOOO! I haven't even watched it yet but I will post my thoughts in another post. Just wanted to get out the video asap!!

This video consists of a bunch of upcoming lakorns or CH5. NJ's teaser starts at 1:55 :DDD

Credit: onehdthailand @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjBDuQwKYE

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, yesss. I'm super disappointed at the minimal updates we're getting. Hopefully as time goes by, we get more & more??? :cry: will surely continue to support them, too since the NJ team is too awesome :dance1: 
I'll try to keep searching for a scene w/ the song. LOL, it's kinda hard searching when I've never seen Badarn Jai, haha. I asked my sister but she's always so "busy." Will try to ask her when she's not xP Of course, I'll support you all the way with your NJ & ToomVill projects!! :D No worries, Maiko, we'll try not to put Puth & Vill in this thread too often, hehehe :bhehe: 

I honestly died seeing their roadside kiss, hahaha. Maiko, I had trouble breathing & all. LOL, I'm exaggerating too much. Yeah, how dare Exact cut out such a great scene!? hahaha. Agree, the roadside kiss in the trailer was one of the many reasons I dreaded waiting for SSP!! The wait for SSP was way too long & now the wait for NJ is even more killer!!  :lmao: 
I can just imagine your reaction xD haha, you explained it perfectly! Heckyeahh, that kiss is too good & legit to be fake XD Oh yess, I do remember the sweat on Vill's forehead. LOL, during all their intimate scenes, I honestly have to replay them over & over to examine everything -- every single thing in the scene! hahaha!  :thumbsup:  :pervie: 
Agreed, everything was great. Whewww! :lolyup: I know right, I'm envious of Vill yet I love ToomVill together so muchos. Yeah, their bodies were like made for each other -- just melted right into each other's :heart: LOLOL. I wish they gave us behind the scene clips on their takes for the scene T__T It would be a dream come trueee! Oh Maiko, I couldn't agree with you anymore. ToomVill is just too much, absolute perfection  :wub: 

What is this Letv site? I have never heard of it before but the snapshots you took are so HD. Wooow, I feel like I'm actually seeing it live, LOL. Just kidding but I wish, shoo! Toomtam's facial expression is so hot even though he's mad, hehe. His jawline is just amazing. And me being the perverted one here, I absolutely am in love with Toomtam's back. His shirt is so fit on him and I can see his body shape, whooo :drools:  :pervie: LOLOL. Vill can not handle this kiss ... it's too much for her, haha but she's loving it! :thumbsup: Absolute perfection. And then when they back away from each other slowly. Ow owwww, his fingers on her lips, :drool: 

OMGAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :woot: :woot: :woot:Your snapshots for SSP are too hot for me to handle!! OMFGGG, sexiness overloadddddd!!! I opened the spoiler to see the beach kiss ... and I was like "Oh, already saw this ..." And then I keep scrolling & wallaaaaa, omfg!! So freakin hotttt even though it's Nee!! They are so natural, their chemistry is sizzling like crazy here! I can't even express my feels here, omg. I feel like such a pervert for enjoying these snapshots so freakin much but oh my, it is just too great :dance1: :dance1:They are so close & Toomtam's shirtless & oh wowww. Temperature rising 1000000 degrees! :yahoo: :drool:Then after, Vill looks down at Toomtam -- she's so freakin pretty. Toomtam's all kissing her finger & then she bends down & omfg. I am imagining what will happen, OMG :lmao3:My dirty thoughts, LOLOL. Sweating here, too hotttt! Whewwww!  :faint:  BUT sadly, I can't see the video clip T__T  Yay, I can see the clip nowwww!

K, here I go, replying to your post, Marina girl. :bhehe: Yeah, I hope we get more updates and photos as we get nearer to NJ's airing date. :spin: Aw, don't stress over finding that particular scene in Badarn Jai, Marina. :console: There's no rush...actually, no need at all hehe. Only if you want to, ok? :kiss: Haha, your sister's excuse cracks me up. :lol: Oh, no, Marina, when I said that I was done talking about Push and Vill, I didn't mean that you shouldn't bring them up or anything. :eek: I'm so sorry if it sounded that way. :spin: :cry: :flowers: I just meant that I was done with my petty complaints about Push - Vill and LNF. :blush: I'm really sorry for sounding like such a witch, Marina. :teary: You're free to bring them up anytime you want to. ^_^ Please forgive me? :spin: :kiss:

Our wait for NJ is longer compared to the wait for SSP. For SSP, they had the opening ceremony in March, and filming started in March or April. Sud Sai Pan aired on Monday, July 15, 2013; that's only 4 months of filming...and they were still filming after its airing date! For NJ, they filmed some scenes in November 2013, and I think the "official" filming started in March 2014. And here we are in July, and it hasn't gone on air yet. :eek: Just hope that since they're taking their time with NJ, it will turn out to be even better and more satisfying than SSP. Su su, our NJ team! :cheer:

Thank you so much for your support and love, regarding my artworks and everything else, dearest Marina. :heart: As for your detailed reactions to Thit - Gan's uncut roadside kiss and Nee - Thit's uncut love scene, haha! I :heart: them! First your reaction to the uncut roadside kiss. Haha, I died and then came back to life to gush some more over them. :faint: I've died a thousand deaths because of them. :lolyup: My explanation was perfect? Nah, yours is! :kiss: Oh, so you, too, replay their scenes so you can examine every small detail? :highfive: Ooh, I love your description of how ToomVill's bodies were made for each other. :thumbsup: :wub: They were definitely melting into each other... :pervie: Their close proximity make me swoon, especially when Toomtam pulled Vill aggressively against his...er, body. :faint:

Eek, you worded what I planned on writing, but forgot to, Marina! I also wish that they had released a BTS video of ToomVill practicing their takes for the roadside kiss. That would make us so happy! :spin: Hehe, I was checking out Toomtam's body, too. :pervie: Hah, that tight shirt really showcased his rippling muscles and biceps. :drool: Whahahaha! I love how you wrote that Vill couldn't handle the kiss. :loool: They are perfect indeed. :wub: Shoot, Toomtam simply wasn't just kissing Vill...he was literally eating her up! :eyetwitch: :shock2: Wouldn't even let her breathe! :blush: He was making love to her poor, tender mouth. :drools: Give your "sister" some space, Toomtam! :smack: :lolyup: Haha, thinking of their "we're only brother and sister" line, it cracks me up. Yeah, sure, you two. :rolleyes: No brother kisses his sister like that, even for lakorn purposes. :p

I would have taken more snapshots, but it's such a long process. :weep: My snapshots do look pretty neat, huh? :pervie: Me, too! I :heart: it when they back away slowly from each other; they didn't want to stop kissing at all! :rofl: Yeah, I just HAD to take a snapshot of Toomtam's finger on Vill's luscious lips...gosh, their lips... :shutup:

Hehe, now as for your reaction to Nee and Thit's love scene, your thoughts crack me up! :lmao3: I can totally picture them! :coverlaf: Just :lol: at the part of your "Oh, already saw this" comment. You sure haven't yet seen those particular photos after that beach kiss when you scrolled down, huh? :pervie: Haha, Marina, I'm a perv, too! :highfive: That scene is so freakin' R-rated; way too raeng for the Thai audience; no wonder it was cut! :faint: And it was in episode 1, too! :shock2: Their sniffs and kisses and foreplay...are just so... :secret:!!!!!!! Yes, even though it's Nee, who cares?! ToomVill are just hot, hot, SPICY HOT! :spicy: :drool: I think that scene may have been one of the very first scenes they filmed, too... Woot, ToomVill's chemistry is sizzling indeed....

Their love scene is too suggestive! All those motions and kisses are just...just...shocking! :eyetwitch: Vill would look even more gorgeous without the makeup. This scene is gorgeously shot! I love how Toomtam was on top first and kissing her cheek and neck, and then they shifted positions! :eek: Vill's turn on top! :pervie: (Oh, yes, I'm thinking of them as Toomtam and Vill, not Thit and Nee. :p) Gah, so hot when she stared down at him and then rested her fingers on his mouth. He kissed her fingers, did you see?!!!!!!! :woot: Oh, I guess you did see, Marina; you even mentioned that part! :lol2: Haha, Toomtam's lovesick expressions and Vill's seductive and knowing expressions...! :whaha:

Such a sweet scene when she kissed him on the forehead. That was unexpectedly heartwarming...and hecka exciting and hot! :drool: Hahahahaha, when Vill was sniffing and kissing all of Toomtam's neck (after the forehead kiss), Toomtam looked so hecka satisfied and pleased. :blush: :pervie: The shot of his hands and fingers on her shoulder blades/back...golly! Hehe, I confess, Toomtam has such feminine and beautiful fingers! I'm so jealous! I thought that was Vill's fingers on Toomtam's back until I realized that it couldn't be, since Vill was the one on top while Toomtam was on the bottom, and she had her nails painted red! :coverlaf: Whoops! :facepalm: Such pretty nails you have, Toomtam! And lordy! The last shot of Vill moving slowly and sensuously down Toomtam's chest/body...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: That's way too scandalous! :lmao3:

Ooh, I'm happy you were able to watch the episodes, Marina girl! :clap: Hehe, I :heart: your thoughts regarding those two sexy ToomVill scenes. FINALLY, I'm done with my replies! :cry1: :dance1: Moving on to the next thing! :wink: