huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
You beat me to posting the new teaser, @fallen! Haha but thank you so much for posting it!
Ahhhh, ToomVill is so beautful T__T Loving all the new scenes.
And is it just me or are Toomtam and Vill looking so fine? Haha. Truly can't wait for this lakorn.
The OST has been on repeat!

NJ is definitely my most anticipated lakorn for 2015!  :dance3: 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yayy a willing kiss!!! How often do we get one from a nang ek!!!!???? Barely! But I'd love some forced kiss or the awesome shut up kiss. :) am i asking for too much lol!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
The new teaser is really nothing new haha, but I'm so excited!!! Speculations were saying February, but January 26th sounds about right, according to what Toomtam said at an interview last year when filming had just ended. I'm more excited because the dramas airing on OneHD have been so beautiful in visual quality. Yay!

P'Vill is the best person to see on your last day in Thailand.^^ This is the message she had for all her fans in the USA. Let's keep to it, ok! :D

http://youtu.be/hc3xyy_HDl0

She also says "I love you!", but I should never hold the camera again... :thumbdown: :spin: :lol: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Songielove: Thank you so much for sharing that video! And you're in Thailand? How come I didn't know!? Lol. But hope you enjoyed your stayyy :)
Vill is such a sweetheart. Awww, she's just too beautiful of a person.

sarN

sarNie Granny
so many skin-ship in the teaser !  :weee:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I do too @barbie_sara! Here is AB normal's song that's a part of the Ngao Jai OST.

"Even Though It's Wrong, I Still Love You" :teary: :heart: :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6r91puZGU
Cr. GMM Grammy Official

@huajaikaungtur Haha, I'm back now... :cry1: My sister and I attended Toomtam's birthday party and the FC got to see a lot of BTS and NGs of Ngao Jai. Will just let you know that they had a lot of laughs behind the scenes, and that "awesome shut-up kiss" took about 4-5 takes, if that helps any of you Toomtam-Vill shippers! :lol2: It's incredible. Never once did I associate one with the other when I was around them (but then, I've always loved them each separately). Tells you what great actors they are! ^^ SO EXCITED!

Here is a fan vid for you.  Not much to work with but just teasers so don't judge na ka.  :wink:
This one is especially for you ja @Songielove:kiss:  Thanks for your video of Vill.  It was so cute and you know I love it.  (BTW, made this on the plane back from asia... so I am not so happy with thumbnail, etc.... but had to get this song out of my head.  lol).

I hope you all like it na.  
http://youtu.be/URmAf1oh1g4

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@lakornkiki: Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful video! That song has been stuck in my head for days, hehe.
ToomVill is so beautiful. You did a great job at matching the scenes with the lyrics. Ahhh, your MV makes me even more excited for this lakorn!
Great job! Hope you share more vids with us :3

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@lakornkiki, ah.. this is what you were talking about! I'm so sorry again na jaaa. And thank you! Again.^^ I think the Toomtam-Vill shippers will like it even more, haha! Not only am I excited for the lakorn to air, I'm excited for the fanmade MV galore to come! For the video editing non-talents like me, it's one thing that makes the lakorn-watching experience that much more enjoyable. I really appreciate your time and hard work, I'll just say that in advance. :)

Vill really has great chemistry with her leading men, I love watching her. Toomtam hasn't had many nang'eks, but I think it's safe to say that we all know what genre he excels in. ♡

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
Omg !!!! Can they get any more cuter!! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
When I click on the link... I thought it was just a photo, then I realize it was a video !!!!! Omg !!!!! They are so cute!!!!! Have me squealing here !! Lol !!
IKR?!  And they both look so good in white.  

D~D

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
IKR?!  And they both look so good in white.  
Lol !!!! Yeah they do, never knew white would make them look so good. Aom knows what she doing alrite. Lol !!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much for sharing! I absolutely love the clip!
I thought it was going to be a photo, too but oh boy, we got way more than that!

Someone should have warned me for some ToomVill cuteness and hotness all in one, hahahaha.
Just kidding, maybe just some cuteness but oh lawd, they are so close together so that's why I said hotness xD Their embrace was so sweet <3
And their happy expressions :D Oh joy, why do they make me so happy with their shining smiles?
And I absolutely loved his little kiss on her head... awwwww <3
Also, the OST playing on in the background.

Gah, ToomVill makes me wanna cry because of  their perfection, haha.