AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Part 4 of my replies to the older comments. Nearly there! :dance1:

D~D said:
Didn't even notice it untill someone mention it. Lol !

I don't think I would be able to miss it at all. :lol:

aiyaja said:
The actual clip is here: *VIDEO*

But there's no need to watch the link up there because it's a clip that advertises 5-6 lakorns, so the person who uploaded the Ngao Jai clips pretty much got all of what was Ngao Jai. It's not a new Ngao Jai trailer or teaser.

Better quality though. Really quick trailer, but those NJ scenes are so exciting! Especially that kiss scene! :wub: *Sigh* It was too quick.

SokLaHote said:
Maiko is MIA?

I'm back now, dear SokLaHote! Thank you! Hope you and your family are doing great! :kiss: :grouphug:

tgamber said:
*VIDEO*
Teaser is out. It half looks like slap/kiss.
Credit to oneHD.

Thanks for sharing. :thanks:

orchieY said:

A lot of waiting we did!

aiyaja said:
It looks good!

The acting is a bit weird though but it's like watching Thitit and Gandawasee all over again. Omg, wished I was home to sub this. Ughhh! I'm on a trip.

Haha, you said it, Aiyaja! Thitit and Gandawasee all over again for me, too!

Amelie3 said:
Hi!

Thank you so much for sharing the teaser!  :kiss2:

I just added the teaser on the Viki-channel. It's already segmented (timed) and now waiting for a fellow fan who speaks Thai and English and who can fill the segments with meaning. :cheer: Link to the subtitle editor: Click here. 

Yay! Cannot wait!  :dance2:  

Aw, thanks for all your hard work, Amelie3! You and everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss: Happy to hear from you again!

Mahalo said:
OMG OMG OMG!! So excited for this. I remember Maiko talking about how it's a romantic comedy. The teaser screams the opposite! I can't wait.

But Aom said so...not me. :lmao: Good thing it's more of a drama, then. :clap:

Sweet_09 said:
 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

I really need a good lakorn right now and this one might be the IT!!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

The teaser look so good and Toomtam! My MAN!  :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:. Gosh i seriously cannot wait for this to come out...i would watch it raw if i have too!  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Someone was excited. :lol:

D~D said:
Wow, good teaser. I think it's airing in 2015. :(

It was indeed a good teaser. :clap:

Sweet_09 said:
Okay 2015, i dont mind.... 2014 is horrible! Let just say, 2015 might start of strong!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

Right; what I said!

huajaikaungtur said:
OMG THE TEASER IS OUT! Yayyy!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Excuse me while I express my feels for this teaser, LOL. I enjoyed it lots.
I watched the teaser this morning and could not contain my feelings. My sisters honestly thought I was getting crazy, haha.

I love how cute Wathit is. Ahhh, Toomtam plays both roles so well. Wathit is such a sweetie -- I can tell how much he adores Vill, ahh.
So cute with his glasses. Haha, he's such a wittle dork.
Then onto, Roothon.  :drools: OMG, he is just so freakin hot. I love how Toomtam portrayed both characters ... from the teaser. He's so talented. Both brothers are so different that I feel they're played by different actors just like Vill in SSP. I'm loving this whole twin idea so much! Two Toomtams <333

The scene of Roothon meeting Vill -- at least it looks like it @ 0:46 -- I love it. The way he looks at her, hehe :D
And I can totally see his character through even though he's disguised as Wathit, hehe!
LOL, that jump in the water!
Then Toomtam being all touchy with Vill, ahhhhh <33 I love it. I did not know there was gonna be a bit of slap/kiss!? But ow ow owww, I'm totally fine with it. I support all their intimate scenes! LOLOL.
Their acting during the kiss scene was a bit weird in the tesaer ... I admit it but I am totally sensing a bit of the SSP feels.

This lakorn just gives me such a different feel from SSP and I love it so much. I feel I will enjoy NJ lots! <3
At the end of the teaser when Toomtam said "I'm just a shadow ... a shadow of Wathit's." I was like "awwwww, no you're not! You're not just a shadow! You're more than that!" LOL but awwwww, the feels <3

And the OST sounds super nice. I'm gonna get hooked to the OST sooner or later, hahaha. I just know it.
Anyways I am so in love. NJ is already so different from SSP like the whole vibe and everything but I feel I will enjoy NJ lots. The whole mood of the lakorn is just so awesome! :D

Here's the full OST! Thanks to @Teedee for sending me the link :)

Credit: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL @ youtube

*VIDEO*

Aw, your reaction, Marina. :heart: I can always count on you for detailed analysis when it comes to something like this. Gah, your sisters! :bhehe: I love how Watit is sweet on May, but too bad she doesn't love him that way. Toomtam looks too cute in glasses, but I really wish that Aom had stuck on Watit's cold persona. I love the way that Rut stared intensely at May when he saw her, too. He looked ready to...tackle her and just love her! :ghehe: The :slapandkissse3: scenes didn't really surprise me. Yay for them! :woot: Hehe, I guess I'm the only one who was cool with their interaction during the force kiss scene. :coverlaf: But I see how it's kind of awkward, too! I blame it on Ah'Piak's directing. :lol:

Wow, you knew what Rut was saying at the end of the teaser. :bravo: How cool! That's a good line right there. I felt exactly the same way you did. The OST is just plain beautiful and touching. :teary: Hope we'll get to see official NJ MVs soon with the OSTs!

phatman said:
Omg teasers out! Where is Maiko?? Haha.

Yeah, I should have been here at that time. :smack:

huajaikaungtur said:
I know right! I messaged Maiko on facebook ... but she hasn't responded and she hasn't been active.
I hope she's alright :/
phatman said:
I hope so too.

Aw, you two! :grouphug: :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Viki should be fine now. It went through a crash. It effected all dramas. All I read the past 2 days were about the bug and lots of complaining. You dont mess with viki users, theyre kind of aggressibe when subbing progress slows down due to techincal difficulry.

I habe episode 1 and so far Ihave mix feelings. Will give a review later when I finish episode 2.

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Viki should be fine now. It went through a crash. It effected all dramas. All I read the past 2 days were about the bug and lots of complaining. You dont mess with viki users, theyre kind of aggressibe when subbing progress slows down due to techincal difficulry.

I habe episode 1 and so far Ihave mix feelings. Will give a review later when I finish episode 2.

Oh, so that was the reason why. :eek: Hopefully, it's working fine now. Ahh, understandable about the mix feelings, Fun. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The fun hasn't even started yet that's why. Hahah.

While promoting for Ngao Jai on one of the shows, Vill said she's on her final year of college! Yay!!! Best wishes to her na.

Vill was talking about some of the behind the scenes. Those are real slaps and real kisses! Woot! Woot! You know in that slap kiss scene when Rut says, if you slap me, I'll kiss you? Well, on one of the shows, the actual scene is longer. The forced kiss was for a few good seconds! Hahaha! And then May says, you're vulgar. Rut then says, we are husband and wife, why can't I kiss you when I want? And then May raises her hand to slap him, but she doesn't because he threatens to kiss her all day! Hahah! Can't wait to watch that scene. Dang! Toomtam and Vill still has it! The sizzling chemistry that killed is in SSP!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
No classes tomorrow, Marina? Yay! :woot: Perhaps you can spam with me all day tomorrow, then. :dance1: Ooh, I better work hard to finish all my replies before moving on to the updates! :strong: Oh, you're sweet, too! :heart: Oh, yes! Marina, I love your profile photo and signature! :wub: Is that Phet on your profile icon? Gosh, the colors you used on your banner of Bow and Michael are too perfect. :drools: They're such an adorable couple, and their lakorn is definitely on my watch list! As soon as I have free time to spare.
Yes! No class tomorrow :D And I'd love to spam with you, Maiko -- it would be an honor!! hehehehe :) Awwies, thanks.
And yes, Phet and his girl Prang in Bang Rajan are in my profile picture. Thanks so much for noticing! Bow and Michael are truly so adorable -- I'm admiring them so much at the moment. Definitely let me know when you get to Yai Kanlaya!~ :D I'd love to hear your thoughts!

And to your reply on my post in your "Part 4" of replying:

You know I love doing detailed analysis! It's just I try to not write so much since I don't think anyone cares to read my posts, hehe. But thank you for reading my jumble of words!
Yeah, from the teaser, it seemed like May had some feelings for Wathit, too but I guess not. I would have loved for Aom to stick to Wathit's cold persona, too -- then it would make me be okay with Wathit not ending up with May and I would feel less pitiful for Wathit.
I surprisingly knew what Ruth was saying at the end of the teaser, haha -- it just shows I am too obsessed with lakorns since I am starting to slowly pick up on the Thai language. No need for Thai language learning classes when I have lakorns, hahaha.
Yes, can't wait to see the NJ MVs soon with a bunch of goody scenes, hopefully!~ :D

aiyaja said:
The fun hasn't even started yet that's why. Hahah.

While promoting for Ngao Jai on one of the shows, Vill said she's on her final year of college! Yay!!! Best wishes to her na.

Vill was talking about some of the behind the scenes. Those are real slaps and real kisses! Woot! Woot! You know in that slap kiss scene when Rut says, if you slap me, I'll kiss you? Well, on one of the shows, the actual scene is longer. The forced kiss was for a few good seconds! Hahaha! And then May says, you're vulgar. Rut then says, we are husband and wife, why can't I kiss you when I want? And then May raises her hand to slap him, but she doesn't because he threatens to kiss her all day! Hahah! Can't wait to watch that scene. Dang! Toomtam and Vill still has it! The sizzling chemistry that killed is in SSP!

Congrats to Vill for her final year of college!~ So proud of her, awwwww  :lmao:  :heart: 

And thank you so much for sharing that information on the kscene! OMG, now I am 1000000x more excited for that scene, hahaha.
Husband and wife, ehhhh? ;) I support your lines, Ruth! Hahaha. Agree with you! The sizzling chemistry is still there and glowing like crazy!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Finished episode2!! Um...am I the only one who's not really liking how the story is written so far?? I mean the story itself is interesting, but how things are turning out and developing aren't really to my liking. This whole episode was all drama to me. There was very little calm scenes...and this is only the beginning. Haha. It needs to pick up next week. Haha.
I'm not liking it either. It feels rushed. I've seen other lakorns where everything happened quickly but in a way where you can relate with the characters or feel for them. This one...I'm not getting any chemistry or likable vibes from the story/characters. Hopefully that changes.

The only one I'm feeling sorry for so far is the cousin who loves n'ek. Like he said, how come he doesn't have the right to love her? Wathit is an annoying spoiled kid

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
beamsgirl said:
I'm not liking it either. It feels rushed. I've seen other lakorns where everything happened quickly but in a way where you can relate with the characters or feel for them. This one...I'm not getting any chemistry or likable vibes from the story/characters. Hopefully that changes.

The only one I'm feeling sorry for so far is the cousin who loves n'ek. Like he said, how come he doesn't have the right to love her? Wathit is an annoying spoiled kid

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. Like there are lakorns that rush to the point yet build things up nicely. For this one...everything's out of place.
And Same here I know Goon is a...goon (HAHA), but I still feel bad for him. I've never liked Navin, but he's quite likable in here as the sweet, gentle and unjealous Angoon. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko, you and your direct responses. HAHA. You've got a lot to catch up missy!! By the time you catch up, the lakorn will have ended! HAHA. JK JK.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Don't be disappointed if nothing changes like the pace or likeness of the characters because the actors are doing their jobs, it's all in the directing right now. And trust me, I've never been a fan of Ah'Piak's productions. So yeah. Hahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Don't be disappointed if nothing changes like the pace or likeness of the characters because the actors are doing their jobs, it's all in the directing right now. And trust me, I've never been a fan of Ah'Piak's productions. So yeah. Hahah.

Yeah, the actors and actresses are doing fine, it's just the writers and directors that are...eh~

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I thought Aom would be a better producer, she's learning, than Jieb but I actually really enjoyed Fun Fueng. The pace was fast but not rushed and I loved it how they focused on the leads and their emotions. The comedy and side characters were kept at a minimal. It was a thoroughly good lakorn. Right when Jieb created an IG for FF a year ago and built a fan base for FF or at least a a place fans can come together and support the lakorn, I was already impressed versus Aom who just created one for Ngao Jai the day of airing. Therefore, like this lakorn, I also feel that it's all over the place.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm serious. I've never been a fan of Ah'Piak's directing style. Aom should have chosen P'Art! He would have made this perfect. Lol If nothing improves, I feel like it would have been a waste for ToomVill. Haha. But it's okay, just uniting again is a miracle. I'm just afraid that even when the kissing and slapping scenes come in, they won't meet our expectations due to the directing style which makes a world of difference. Fingers crossed that things will be in full motion once Rut comes into the picture.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah...it would suck so bad!! Even SSP was a waste of ToomVill. Okay not entirely, but partially. Haha. I don't want the same thing to happen here! *prays to God* 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have I told you guys that I LOVE NG's layout at viki! It's so nicely done!! Props to whoever designed it!! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:
Have I told you guys that I LOVE NG's layout at viki! It's so nicely done!! Props to whoever designed it!! 

I know right! I'm in love with it, too :) Such a professional and beautiful layout!

Don't know if anyone posted up this video yet so here it is!
Toomtam and Navin are some good looking men. Toomtam and his dorky glasses, hehe  :D I found it hilarious when Gam was singing "Let It Go" and Toomtam was all telling her to stop, hahaha. Too funny  :D Gam's got such a beautiful voice! Toomtam's so funny, cracking me up nonstop here. And Vill's laughing, too haha @ 2:37. Ah, seeing them happy together makes me so happy  :)

Credit: CatMatdz5 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NlwQRGfq98

AikOm^_^

Why is it that when I'm gone, that's when you guys start coming in to converse? :whahuh: Haha, dang it, I was only gone for an hour or so. :lolyup: Aah, catching up to the recent comments now!