AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
Hahaha I don't speak Thai. I can understand the basics, so I can still survive watching lakorns though without subtitles but I can't understand difficult and technical words. You are seriously trying to kill me with those photos THOSE MUSCLES ERRGHHH! LOL Vill is so skinnyyyy but she's so beautiful! I totally ship them, but too bad Toomtam already has a girlfriend. Oh well, its okay, their lakorn is good enough for me to sail my ship away hahaha!

Wow, you're able to understand the basics. Amazing! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Hehe; it's such a guilty pleasure looking at Toomtam's body. :drool: Vill's gotten skinnier, but I think she's still meatier than most of the other Thai actresses. And yes; yes, I am trying to kill both you and myself with those photos. :faint: :bhehe: I ship them, too, but it's just our luck that Toomtam isn't single. :cry1: But you're right; I'm happy with whatever we get of them. Getting to see them both on screen and off screen is a treasure! :wub:

MissSunny said:
LOVE THE MAGAZINE COVERS OF TOOMTAM AND VILL YOU POSTED MAIKO!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
I'm so jealous of how beautiful Vill looks. She's got a great body!!! As for Toomtam, there is nothing to say but SCREAM!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

I would be happy to wake up to a man like him anyday!!!! It's even more sad since Valentine's Day is this weekend and I don't have one like him!!!! Reality is too cruel. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I'm envious of Vill at times, too. That girl. <_< Just put those two in a hot photo shoot together! :woot: :spicy: Whooie, I would explode from their heat. :faint: It would so sweet to see them featured in a magazine like IN or Image or Praew or anything! I want to see them in a wedding photo shoot for Finale Wedding Studio as well. *Sigh* If only. :teary: Hehe, you and your dreams! I'd love that myself, waking up to a beautiful man like Toomtam.

Oh, that's right about Valentine's Day; I didn't really notice fast time has gone by; I've been too obsessed with ToomVill and NJ. It's okay that I won't have a sweetheart to spend time with; ToomVill and you ladies are going to be my remedy. :D :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: February is the month of love, and so far, this month has been very good to us in the NJ/ToomVill department. :wub: I hope we get more goodies of them! :woot:

MissSunny said:
Man, it's only Thursday! This week is going by slow!!!! I NEED IT TO GO BY FASTER!!!!

*Sniff* Please fly by faster, week. :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Kind of re-watching some of my favorite Rut - May scenes in episode 6. :bhehe: Will make at least two GIFs before I go to sleep. :yawn:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Wow, you're able to understand the basics. Amazing! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: Hehe; it's such a guilty pleasure looking at Toomtam's body. :drool: Vill's gotten skinnier, but I think she's still meatier than most of the other Thai actresses. And yes; yes, I am trying to kill both you and myself with those photos. :faint: :bhehe: I ship them, too, but it's just our luck that Toomtam isn't single. :cry1: But you're right; I'm happy with whatever we get of them. Getting to see them both on screen and off screen is a treasure! :wub:
I think Vill's gorgeous just the way she is, I think her body is skinny but her face is really beautiful and just a little bit meaty, which I love. I seriously can't get over my obsession over this lakorn. I'm literally sitting here waiting for the next episode gahhhhhhh!! I haven't been so hyped up over a lakorn for a very long time. Here I am wishing they will do another lakorn in  the future, its just not enough!!! Btw, I also like seeing Vill pairing up with Son Songpaisarn, I think they have an upcoming lakorn if I'm not mistaken. What do u think?

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I think Vill's gorgeous just the way she is, I think her body is skinny but her face is really beautiful and just a little bit meaty, which I love. I seriously can't get over my obsession over this lakorn. I'm literally sitting here waiting for the next episode gahhhhhhh!! I haven't been so hyped up over a lakorn for a very long time. Here I am wishing they will do another lakorn in  the future, its just not enough!!! Btw, I also like seeing Vill pairing up with Son Songpaisarn, I think they have an upcoming lakorn if I'm not mistaken. What do u think?

Yay that NJ's got you hyped! :clap: I'm definitely all for another ToomVill reunion. :wub: But however, I'm not for Son and Vill. :no: Sorry, ImmaSingaholic. :flowers: :kiss: I don't enjoy them together, and I'm not fond of Son's acting. <_< I'll stomach it if Vill's next lakorn is with Son, but I won't be too excited about it. :lol: But at least you enjoy them. :kiss: Have a great day, ok? :grouphug: I'm off to Dreamland. :yawn:

:goodnite: or good day, guys! :grouphug: :kiss3: Two GIFs of one of my favorite Rut - May scene (uh, all their scenes are my favorites though :D). Haha, I :heart: it when Rut puts his hands on May's cheeks (1st GIF). I love the little, disgusted noises she makes when he annoys her. :coverlaf: And I love it when he forces her to go with him and Maitree. Go, Rut, go! Only downside to this adorable scene is that he's doing it to annoy Koon. But it's ok; he's enjoying it for his own benefits. :D He's just too cute when he's yelling in the 2nd GIF. :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 6 is fully subbed at Viki!

I don't think Vill and Son are going to unite anytime soon. Vill is probably going to have another one with either Push or another actor but probably going to be a newbie though. Push is pretty busy himself, filming two at the moment while Vill is almost done with the Lovely Revenge. Vill has worked with almost all of the guys from Exact. I think it may be a newbie. Ahhhh, my choice would be Kang. Hehe Anyway, whoever it is, I hope it'll be an awesome lakorn!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

I don't think Vill and Son are going to unite anytime soon. Vill is probably going to have another one with either Push or another actor but probably going to be a newbie though. Push is pretty busy himself, filming two at the moment while Vill is almost done with the Lovely Revenge. Vill has worked with almost all of the guys from Exact. I think it may be a newbie. Ahhhh, my choice would be Kang. Hehe Anyway, whoever it is, I hope it'll be an awesome lakorn!
Do you mean Kangsom? If its him I really like him!! To be honest I think Vill can do lakorns with any actor lol cause I think she is a great actress!! I do hope to see her pairing up with other young pra eks! I would still love her pairing with Toomtam the most hehehe 

Maiko^_^ said:

Yay that NJ's got you hyped! :clap: I'm definitely all for another ToomVill reunion. :wub: But however, I'm not for Son and Vill. :no: Sorry, ImmaSingaholic. :flowers: :kiss: I don't enjoy them together, and I'm not fond of Son's acting. <_< I'll stomach it if Vill's next lakorn is with Son, but I won't be too excited about it. :lol: But at least you enjoy them. :kiss: Have a great day, ok? :grouphug: I'm off to Dreamland. :yawn:

:goodnite: or good day, guys! :grouphug: :kiss3: Two GIFs of one of my favorite Rut - May scene (uh, all their scenes are my favorites though :D). Haha, I :heart: it when Rut puts his hands on May's cheeks (1st GIF). I love the little, disgusted noises she makes when he annoys her. :coverlaf: And I love it when he forces her to go with him and Maitree. Go, Rut, go! Only downside to this adorable scene is that he's doing it to annoy Koon. But it's ok; he's enjoying it for his own benefits. :D He's just too cute when he's yelling in the 2nd GIF. :loool:

awwwww its ok na, cause I first saw Vill with Son in 'Kaew Lom Phet' and its just my opinion that I think they look nice together hehe, but I still like Vill and Toom the most hehehe 
OMG you know what I love??? When May talk bad about Rut right in front of him, I am seriously enjoying all the comedy in it!! :dance1:  :dance1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think since Toomtam and Vill is such a popular pairing, they will definitely pair up together in the future for another lakorn again!!! I believe it!!!! We just don't know when they will have another lakorn together!!! 

Hello my ToomVill friends!! 

Thank you so much for the fast subbing! Looking forward to watching the episodes with subs this weekend. 
I've been trying to post for days but the website keeps on lagging on my end.

I am so ready for the next episodes..gosh these two exudes sensuality.  :woot2:  :clap2:I want some   :baby-scene-pop-corn: making scene!! (can't get my mind out of the gutter)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I gotta go back and watch episode 5 and 6 with english subtitles too. although i feel that i was able to understand most of the things that were said in the episodes.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

What?! Already? Aah, I'm going to find the time to re-watch it. Thanks, Aiyaja and Shadow Hunters! :grouphug: :kiss:

EEK! Kang. :woot: :clap: :wub: Hehe, yeah, no matter who it is, hope that it's a great lakorn script for Vill.

ImmaSingaholic said:
Do you mean Kangsom? If its him I really like him!! To be honest I think Vill can do lakorns with any actor lol cause I think she is a great actress!! I do hope to see her pairing up with other young pra eks! I would still love her pairing with Toomtam the most hehehe 

awwwww its ok na, cause I first saw Vill with Son in 'Kaew Lom Phet' and its just my opinion that I think they look nice together hehe, but I still like Vill and Toom the most hehehe 
OMG you know what I love??? When May talk bad about Rut right in front of him, I am seriously enjoying all the comedy in it!! :dance1:  :dance1:

Hehe, oh, no; Aiyaja meant Kang as in Kang Vorakorn. :) He's a singer turned actor, and he's currently filming his first lakorn, Torfun Kub Mawin, in which he will play the pra'ek role (Mawin). Aiyaja and I find him cute, and we just want to see him and Vill collaborate with each other. :lol:

Here's an old photo of Kang and Vill with Dome Jaruwat from last year. Kang isn't the most attractive or handsomest guy, but I find him really hot and, well, cute. I'm looking forward to his acting in Torfun Kub Mawin.

Credit: kangvorakorn's IG.

Yes, I also believe that Vill is able to costar with any actor, because she's capable of having chemistry with anybody. Aww, ImmaSingaholic... :spin: Thanks for not taking any offense, regarding Son. :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:

Hahaha, I love that part, too! It's just too funny how May was complaining about Rut to himself, without her realizing. :coverlaf: Poor Rut. :console: Yes, I'm enjoying the comedy in here. This lakorn certainly has every flavor, like Aom, Toomtam, and Vill have mentioned. Except for horror. :lol:

MissSunny said:
I think since Toomtam and Vill is such a popular pairing, they will definitely pair up together in the future for another lakorn again!!! I believe it!!!! We just don't know when they will have another lakorn together!!! 

Ooh, I hope so. :spin: :highfive: But the thing about Exact is that they don't really care about reuniting their popular koo jins. :no: Which is both good and bad. Perhaps with the transition to OneHD, things will be a little different now. We'll just have to wait and see. Let's make it loud and clear to them that there are plenty of ToomVill fans who love them! :rockon:

MissSunny said:
GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE!!! IT'S MORNING NOW!!!!  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

Yep, morning to you, MissSunny! I'm so sad I have to prepare for another long day at work. :cry1: We're all going to be busy. :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:

Thank you so much for the fast subbing! Looking forward to watching the episodes with subs this weekend. 

I am so ready for the next episodes..gosh these two exudes sensuality.  :woot2:  :clap2:I want some   :baby-scene-pop-corn: making scene!! (can't get my mind out of the gutter)

Hi again, KimBerry! :hiya: :kiss: Aw, you were trying to post for days? Yay, you're finally successful! Yes, ToomVill just exude sensuality and tension! :spicy: Haha, we want all kinds of scenes from them. The :w-scene-pop-corn: & :baby-scene-pop-corn: making scenes are a MUST! :pervie: Oh, no, keep your mind in the gutter, for our sakes. :yes: :thumbsup: Hehe, your comment about their eye sex is still fresh on my mind. :bhehe:

ImmaSingaholic said:
GOOD MORNING AND HELLO! I can't wait to see the scene at the swimming pool. Just waiting here IMPATIENTLY :woot2:  :woot2:

That scene makes me excited, too. Well, all their scenes, actually! :lolyup: Gosh, Toomtam was full of anger when he was yelling at Vill. :drool: Hmm, they really just need to lock themselves in their room all day and "work" things out. Relieve themselves of the stress. :pervie: Gah, I'm impatient, too. :weee: I wish tomorrow is Monday already... :cry1:

MissSunny said:
I gotta go back and watch episode 5 and 6 with english subtitles too. although i feel that i was able to understand most of the things that were said in the episodes.

You shall understand Thai 100% soon. :clap: :grouphug: You're doing fantastic already! :kiss:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, I was talking about the scene where they were eating with the workers.  I'm sure he was eating sticky rice.  

First thing I do when I log into my computer at work is catch up on the Ngao Jai thread  :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, I was talking about the scene where they were eating with the workers.  I'm sure he was eating sticky rice.  

First thing I do when I log into my computer at work is catch up on the Ngao Jai thread  :coverlaf:

Aah, that scene! Hehe, ok. Thanks for the clarification! :kiss: Urgh, now is the time for breakfast. :yummy:

Aw, really, you check out NJ's thread first? :spin: :grouphug: Hehe, how I've missed you, Ceda_lee! Come back to us soon with full force! :worthy: :kiss: Have a great day at work. I've got a long day ahead myself. :console:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:

Oh, by the way, KimBerry! I love, love, :heart: your new profile photo! Hehe, that's such a cute photo of ToomVill! I wish there were more photos of them while they were filming. :cry1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, oh, no; Aiyaja meant Kang as in Kang Vorakorn. :) He's a singer turned actor, and he's currently filming his first lakorn, Torfun Kub Mawin, in which he will play the pra'ek role (Mawin). Aiyaja and I find him cute, and we just want to see him and Vill collaborate with each other. :lol:

Here's an old photo of Kang and Vill with Dome Jaruwat from last year. Kang isn't the most attractive or handsomest guy, but I find him really hot and, well, cute. I'm looking forward to his acting in Torfun Kub Mawin.

Yes, I also believe that Vill is able to costar with any actor, because she's capable of having chemistry with anybody. Aww, ImmaSingaholic... :spin: Thanks for not taking any offense, regarding Son. :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:
Hahaha, I love that part, too! It's just too funny how May was complaining about Rut to himself, without her realizing. :coverlaf: Poor Rut. :console: Yes, I'm enjoying the comedy in here. This lakorn certainly has every flavor, like Aom, Toomtam, and Vill have mentioned. Except for horror. :lol:

That scene makes me excited, too. Well, all their scenes, actually! :lolyup: Gosh, Toomtam was full of anger when he was yelling at Vill. :drool: Hmm, they really just need to lock themselves in their room all day and "work" things out. Relieve themselves of the stress. :pervie: Gah, I'm impatient, too. :weee: I wish tomorrow is Monday already... :cry1:
I think Kang is cute too!! thanks for the picture hehe, Vill can look good with any actor hehehe I am glad there is no horror elements because I would be scared to death haahahaah I can't stand horror genre! More and more drama are coming I feel a bit sorry for the real Watit not knowing all these things that are happening and I think he's gonna be devastated if he wakes up one day and found out May fell in love with his twin brother lol! 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I subbed the teaser of EP7 and 8!
Aiyaja was complaining about Viki bugs that the clips section doesn't appear to her. But since it does to me, I decided to sub it. :D
http://www.viki.com/videos/1061712v

Edit: I just got the time to QC EP 6 Part 3 and 4, and there were some details mentioned that I want you to go back and watch them if you already did. ^^;

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I think Kang is cute too!! thanks for the picture hehe, Vill can look good with any actor hehehe I am glad there is no horror elements because I would be scared to death haahahaah I can't stand horror genre! More and more drama are coming I feel a bit sorry for the real Watit not knowing all these things that are happening and I think he's gonna be devastated if he wakes up one day and found out May fell in love with his twin brother lol! 

Yep, she can! :yes: Haha, I'm not too scared of horror elements, but I'm happy there's none of that in NJ, whew. I feel really sad for Watit. He's going to be devastated if he wakes up to the truth. All three of them are going to be hurt; it's inevitable.

I have to leave for work now. :cry1: :tearybye: Have a great day, guys! Here are GIFs of the preview for next week's episodes. Angry Toomtam is sexy! And the second GIF of him on top of her...OW! ToomVill on a bed. :pervie: The 3rd GIF is both sweet and sad. :spin: Last GIF is both exciting and heartbreaking! Later now! :grouphug: :kiss:

arasucre said:
I subbed the teaser of EP7 and 8!
Aiyaja was complaining about Viki bugs that the clips section doesn't appear to her. But since it does to me, I decided to sub it. :D

http://www.viki.com/videos/1061712v

Oh, thanks! :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or did anybody else notice Rut totally grabbed May’s left boobie when he picked her up & threw her on the bed before laying on top of her.  I swear he did.  I replayed it several times.   

Texashot

sarNie Egg
I can't watch Ngao Jai on my iPad from viki, it is said video is unavailable. Can someone direct me to where to watch this with sub?