aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I couldn't fall asleep upon reading Vill's new lakorn. :cry: But then, perhaps it's just fate. New and Vill did miss each other once in Sood Sai Paan, so I guess, the time is now. New isn't that bad, afterall. I did have a soft spot for him after watching that one movie of his. We'll see how it goes. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah. I couldn't fall asleep upon reading Vill's new lakorn. :cry: But then, perhaps it's just fate. New and Vill did miss each other once in Sood Sai Paan, so I guess, the time is now. New isn't that bad, afterall. I did have a soft spot for him after watching that one movie of his. We'll see how it goes. :dance1:

:lmao2: :rofl: Aw, poor you! :console: Poor me, too. Hmm, that movie of New's...is it the one with Mai Davika? Or a different one?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it wasn't a bad movie. I actually liked New with that girl. I was convinced they were a couple. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, it wasn't a bad movie. I actually liked New with that girl. I was convinced they were a couple. Lol

Really? :lol2: The trailer is ok, if not the most interesting haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yay! In just an hour or so before Ngao Jai airs! Anyway, I better go to sleep. I've been way too distracted. Haha. Good night ja.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yay! In just an hour or so before Ngao Jai airs! Anyway, I better go to sleep. I've been way too distracted. Haha. Good night ja.

You might as well just stay up with me, Aiyaja! I feel like going to sleep myself, to wear off the shock. :lol2: But no! Can't miss NJ and ToomVill! :spin: :wub: Aw, now I just have to wait on Toomtam's new lakorn. I hope he gets a new nang'ake. :blush:

Ok, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! :grouphug: Um, better dreams! :kiss:

OH NOOOO!! only 15 episodes of ToomVill??? I want MOARRRRR!! The only comforting fact would be that it won't drag and unnecessary plot are avoided. 

BTW where can I watch live? Can I have some link please?

Is it too much to wish that they'd pair up again maybe for another 2 years? 

They sure have that electrifying chemistry that fits this genre. Whether they're being sweet or aggressive towards each other, you can't help but root for them. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
OH NOOOO!! only 15 episodes of ToomVill??? I want MOARRRRR!! The only comforting fact would be that it won't drag and unnecessary plot are avoided. 

BTW where can I watch live? Can I have some link please?

KimBerry! :grouphug: Aw, we all want MOAR of them. :cry: I just pray that they don't cut out any more of the ToomVill scenes. :worthy: This is the LINK I use to watch NJ live. :) Here it is again!

http://tv.guchill.com/gmm-one-live.html

Two pictures for now. Aw, the one of Rut and May in the pool! :drool: :wub:

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Is it too much to wish that they'd pair up again maybe for another 2 years? 

They sure have that electrifying chemistry that fits this genre. Whether they're being sweet or aggressive towards each other, you can't help but root for them. 

Nope, not much at all. :thumbsup: Hopefully, they will reunite in 2016. :blush: :wub: Agree, agree, agree about that ToomVill chemistry! :bravo: I love them in any kind of scene! :D

Thank you so much my dear Maiko  :toast:  :flowers:   :kiss: I am working on a paper so I might catch it live....even if I won't understand. 

Maiko^_^ said:

Nope, not much at all. :thumbsup: Hopefully, they will reunite in 2016. :blush: :wub: Agree, agree, agree about that ToomVill chemistry! :bravo: I love them in any kind of scene! :D

2016 sounds so far away but it's actually next year!! Gosh I'm getting older yet here I am spazzing over my ToomVill feels!! 

LOVE your new icon!! 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you so much my dear Maiko  :toast:  :flowers:   :kiss: I am working on a paper so I might catch it live....even if I won't understand. 

Aw, you're welcome, love! :grouphug: :kiss3: Ooh, hehe, please, catch it live with me! :spin: It's so much funner! :highfive: Good luck with your paper! :console: :strong: :cheer:

Kimberry<3 said:
2016 sounds so far away but it's actually next year!! Gosh I'm getting older yet here I am spazzing over my ToomVill feels!! 

LOVE your new icon!! 

Oh, you're right; the year 2016 is just next year! :lol2: Hey, spazzing over ToomVill is a great stress reliever. B) :coverlaf:

Aw, thanks for loving my new icon! :woot: :clap: Just like I love yours! :flowers: :kiss:

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, you're welcome, love! :grouphug: :kiss3: Ooh, hehe, please, catch it live with me! :spin: It's so much funner! :highfive: Good luck with your paper! :console: :strong: :cheer:

Oh, you're right; the year 2016 is just next year! :lol2: Hey, spazzing over ToomVill is a great stress reliever. B) :coverlaf:

Aw, thanks for loving my new icon! :woot: :clap: Just like I love yours! :flowers: :kiss:

So live it is then. :dance3:  :highfive: Thank you for wishing me luck  :dance1: What time does it come on? 8?

That is true, even if I'm at school..I just smiled to myself thinking about ToomVill..gosh I'm daydreaming possible scenarios for them.  :heart:  :kiss3:  :thumbsup:  :baby:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
So live it is then. :dance3:  :highfive: Thank you for wishing me luck  :dance1: What time does it come on? 8?

That is true, even if I'm at school..I just smiled to myself thinking about ToomVill..gosh I'm daydreaming possible scenarios for them.  :heart:  :kiss3:  :thumbsup:  :baby:

Hooray hooray! :yahoo: :clap2: I won't be lonesome! :grouphug: :kiss: Aw, of course (in regards to your paper). :kiss3: It starts at 8:20 P.M. :woot:

Hehe, at work, I do the exact same thing, dear KimBerry; smiling and giggling when daydreaming and thinking of ToomVill. :ghehe: Ah, of course, I think nonstop of you guys and this thread, too! :heart: :wub:

AikOm^_^

Eek! I'm so anticipating the attempted R scene! :pervie: ToomVill on a bed... :drool: :woot: Aw, they look stinking cute in the first photo! And all those photos of them in the pool, yummy! :yummy: Whoot, Vill is gorgeous in her swimsuit. I love it! Sexy without being revealing...ah, but not according to her jealous husband. :ghehe: Whahaha, Toomtam in the last photo...he and his "want-to-eat-up-Vill-Wannarot" experssions! :pervie:

It's almost here!!!!! :yahoo: :party: :toast:

Credits: ช่อง one's Facebook; Kom Chad Luek; aomphiyada & lakornexact's IGs.

Maiko^_^ said:

Hooray hooray! :yahoo: :clap2: I won't be lonesome! :grouphug: :kiss: Aw, of course (in regards to your paper). :kiss3: It starts at 8:20 P.M. :woot:

Hehe, at work, I do the exact same thing, dear KimBerry; smiling and giggling when daydreaming and thinking of ToomVill. :ghehe: Ah, of course, I think nonstop of you guys and this thread, too! :heart: :wub:

:woot2:  :cheer:  :beer:  Let's do this eh..just 25 mins more..

Of course the lovely people of this thread is a blessing!!  :grouphug: Especially you..You've got such sunny disposition Maiko making everyone feel like they belong. We belong here, all of us together.. :cry: :worthy:   What are thoughts would be with no one to share them, especially those  :pervie:  :lmao: ..