AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
:woot2:  :cheer:  :beer:  Let's do this eh..just 25 mins more..

Of course the lovely people of this thread is a blessing!!  :grouphug: Especially you..You've got such sunny disposition Maiko making everyone feel like they belong. We belong here, all of us together.. :cry: :worthy:   What are thoughts would be with no one to share them, especially those  :pervie:  :lmao: ..

Less than 25 minutes now! Only 10 or so more! :clap: Eek, KimBerry! Why, thank you, love! :cry: :blush: :spin: I love you! :kiss: :grouphug: You're such a sweetheart, you and everyone else in this beautiful thread. Haha, yes, it's always extra fun and juicy when we share our thoughts with each other. :heart:

Kimberry<3 said:
The photos are  :tease:  :tease: !!!!

IT's SO HOOOOOT!! 

Right?! :spicy:

Maiko^_^ said:

Less than 25 minutes now! Only 10 or so more! :clap: Eek, KimBerry! Why, thank you, love! :cry: :blush: :spin: I love you! :kiss: :grouphug: You're such a sweetheart, you and everyone else in this beautiful thread. Haha, yes, it's always extra fun and juicy when we share our thoughts with each other. :heart:

I L-O-V-E you too!!!  :kiss:  :flowers:  And much love to our fellow ToomVill lovers! Shoutout to our awesome Shadow Hunters Team for subbing!! 

IT's ON!!! :woot2:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I L-O-V-E you too!!!  :kiss:  :flowers:  And much love to our fellow ToomVill lovers! Shoutout to our awesome Shadow Hunters Team for subbing!! 

IT's ON!!! :woot2:  :dance1:

Awwwwwwwwh! :cry: Hehe, yes, love for everyone from our Shadow Hunters team to the fans! :heart: Yep, it's finally on! :dance3:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I actually enjoy the dynamic between May and Tippy! 

Hehe, I'm enjoying the three hot guys! Toomtam, Navin, and Sira Patrat are just freakin' hot and handsome in their confrontation scene! :drool: :spicy:

AikOm^_^

Whahaha!!!! I love that little stare that Rut gave May during his conversation with the two servants. :loool: :lmao3: And golly gee...ToomVill just look soooooooooo good and beautiful and perfect standing side by side. :thumbsup: :drool:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
those guys are easy on the eyes!!!  :secret:

They are! Haha, I just love that scene, because they were heating up the screen with their masculinity. :drools: That scene was so well done. :thumbsup:

Aw, Maitree and Rin are stinkin' cute! :spin:

...Oh, commercial break. :teary:

Maiko^_^ said:

They are! Haha, I just love that scene, because they were heating up the screen with their masculinity. :drools: That scene was so well done. :thumbsup:

Aw, Maitree and Rin are stinkin' cute! :spin:

...Oh, commercial break. :teary:

I agree! This is the 1st lakorn I've seen of Navin and he's doing such a good job. He's not overacting.

it's back!!!

AikOm^_^

Aw, I love Rin and Mai so much! :crush: :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
I agree! This is the 1st lakorn I've seen of Navin and he's doing such a good job. He's not overacting.

it's back!!!
Kimberry<3 said:
oiii May!!!! 

Navin is so good as the baddie! :drools: Ooh, I :heart: it when Rut pulled May into his side, away from Koon. :drool: That was so hawt! K, the ToomVill scenes, I HAVE to pay 100% attention to them. :D

Jeolous Rut  :numchuck: stop pulling your wife like a rag doll !! Just take your frustrations on something else.. :pervie:  :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Hehe, I love Rut and May's banters. ToomVill are just too good at yelling at each other. :thumbsup: Haha, Rut just cracks me up! Funny when he took off his clothes to join his wife in the pool. What if he didn't have his swim trunks, eh? I guess that wouldn't have stopoed him anyway. :pervie: Aggressive and angry Toomtam... :yummy:

Photo of the cuties: Rin (Cherreen) and Mai (Mouse). :wub:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Jeolous Rut  :numchuck: stop pulling your wife like a rag doll !! Just take your frustrations on something else.. :pervie:  :bhehe:

Ouch, he did pull her rather hard. :eek:uch: Poor May. Yep, there's a much more enjoyable way for him to vent his frustrations. :lolyup:

Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, I love Rut and May's banters. ToomVill are just too good at yelling at each other. :thumbsup: Haha, Rut just cracks me up! Funny when he took off his clothes to join his wife in the pool. What if he didn't have his swim trunks, eh? I guess that wouldn't stop him anyway. :pervie: Aggressive and angry Toomtam... :yummy:

They do, it makes me grin like an idiot. He acted on impulse..he's possessive of something he doesn't own in the first place. Uhm I believe he's starting to gain real feelings towards May!! ToomTam is really intense.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
They do, it makes me grin like an idiot. He acted on impulse..he's possessive of something he doesn't own in the first place. Uhm I believe he's starting to gain real feelings towards May!! ToomTam is really intense.

Same here; I grin like an idiot at all their scenes. :D Haha, you're absolutely right that he's possessive of May, whom doesn't really belong to him...not yet, anyway. :blush: I thought Rut fell hard for her at first glance in the flower park/garden. :cloud9: Yep, Toomtam is indeed intense!

Um, Naree and Koon's love scene was rather tame. :mellow: I was hoping for some hardcore loving. :lmao: Their whole situation went by rather quick! Eek, Rut and May right now! :woot:

Maiko^_^ said:

Same here; I grin like an idiot at all their scenes. :D Haha, you're absolutely right that he's possessive of May, whom doesn't really belong to him...not yet, anyway. :blush: I thought Rut fell hard for her at first glance in the flower park/garden. :cloud9: Yep, Toomtam is indeed intense!

Um, Naree and Koon's love scene was rather tame. :mellow: I was hoping for some hardcore loving. :lmao: Their whole situation went by rather quick! Eek, Rut and May right now! :woot:

Oh yeah, but then he suspected that she already have a boyfriend..

I hope that it wont happen to ToomVill's loveydovey!!

AikOm^_^

EEK! Can't wait for this scene! :woot: May taking care of Rut. :wub: Also, a photo of the aftermath of Naree and Koon's "love" scene. :lol:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Oh yeah, but then he suspected that she already have a boyfriend..

I hope that it wont happen to ToomVill's loveydovey!!

Yeah! Hope that May and Rut's love scene(s) will be much better and far more detailed! :woot: :drool: :pervie: