AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Umm, if I were Rut, I would be able to tell that that was Chard attacking me. :lolyup: Weak disguise. :rolleyes: Rut and Chard's fight was rather funny, but Toomtam has improved in his fighting scenes. :drools: :thumbsup:

Kimberry<3 said:
i would feel so cheated if they did!! 

I know... :cry1: Let's hope they don't shorten it or cut it! :worthy:

Maiko^_^ said:
Umm, if I were Rut, I would be able to tell that that was Chard attacking me. :lolyup: Weak disguise. :rolleyes: Rut and Chard's fight was rather funny, but Toomtam has improved in his fighting scenes. :drools: :thumbsup:

It was rather weak! Toomtam kickin some butt!

The scene in the bedroom with May wiping Rut's body..and the longing looks..May was waiting for a kiss! 

AikOm^_^

AWWWW, FIN! Hahaha, the treatment scene started off rather awkwardly, but when ToomVill's stares softened towards each other, there was that undeniable ToomVill chemistry and magic. :spin: :wub: Hehe, I love the way they were staring at each other so softly and shyly... :blush: Eek, the next scene after this commercial break looks so funny and cute! :woot: Haha, May testing out Watit's eyesight or something. :lolyup:

Credits: lakornexact & onehdthailand's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
It was rather weak! Toomtam kickin some butt!

The scene in the bedroom with May wiping Rut's body..and the longing looks..May was waiting for a kiss! 

Yeah, weak. :coverlaf:

The longing in their stares is just so sweet... :blush: She was! Haha, I was, too! Waiting for him to kiss her. :kiss3: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

AHHHHHHHHHH! Dang it, the scene of Rut pulling May close to him to threaten to kiss her...just too cute!!!! :spin: :faint: Hahaha, I melted. Their lips were so close to touching, I just wanted them to kiss! :kiss2: :pervie:

AikOm^_^

I love the sight of May walking behind and beside her husband. :blush: Even when just walking together, ToomVill look too good together. :wub: :spicy:

Um, as cute as Wat and Bood are, Oom's acting is seriously lacking in here. :spin:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

AikOm^_^

Haha, I just love it when Rut acts lovey-dovey to May in front of Koon. :lolyup: Ooh, the attempted R scene is tomorrow. :dance1: Overall, this episode moved quickly... Or perhaps I'm too tired to make any sound judgment right now. Have to prepare for work in a little...aah, this bites! :yawn:

Maiko^_^ said:
I love the sight of May walking behind and beside her husband. :blush: Even when just walking together, ToomVill look too good together. :wub: :spicy:

Um, as cute as Wat and Bood are, Oom's acting is seriously lacking in here. :spin:

Me too, I don't know what was said but May was giving death glares towards Koon. There too gorgeous for our own good! 

Is Oom-Bood? 

I will post a more detailed review when I can, hopefully soon. 

My dear Maiko I have to retire to bed, got an early class tomorrow. Good night.  :goodnite:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Me too, I don't know what was said but May was giving death glares towards Koon. There too gorgeous for our own good! 

Is Oom-Bood? 

I will post a more detailed review when I can, hopefully soon. 

My dear Maiko I have to retire to bed, got an early class tomorrow. Good night.  :goodnite:

Haha, ToomVill are indeed a gorgeous and beautiful couple, KimBerry dear. Da dang, they always look good together. What an eye candy pair! :yummy: Just staring at them makes me so happy. :woot:

Yes, Oom Sakaojai plays as Bood. :) Ooh, looking forward to your detailed review, then! :clap: Aw, :goodnite: to you, KimBerry! Get plenty of sleep and rest. Sweet dreams na! :grouphug: :kiss: Thanks for being my spamming partner in crime, dear! :flowers: :highfive: We did good. :thumbsup:

More pictures. And ah, yes...hehe, gotta love that cheek kiss Rut gave to May (last photo). :kiss3:

Credits: lakornexact & onehdthailand's IGs.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Hello back from work. How was episode 7 ?

Hi, Preetam! Hehe, it wasn't as exciting as episode 6, but there were plenty of Rut and May scenes. Those were the best ones. :lol: Things moved quite quickly in episode 7. There were cute scenes between Rin and Mai. That's all that my tired brain remembers... :yawn:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just had to check this thread this morning! :D My sisters were like "why are you going on your laptop now?"
And I just replied "I have to check the Ngao Jai thread. It's a must!" Hahahaha, my sisters know how crazy I am. I always tell them about my ToomVill sisters :)

Episode 7 seems to have lots of great ToomVill scenes!
I woke up this morning and found a bunch of ToomVill goodies on my IG :D Ekkk, can't wait to get on to this episode.
They always know how to make Monday mornings more special than they usually are :D

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

Hi, Preetam! Hehe, it wasn't as exciting as episode 6, but there were plenty of Rut and May scenes. Those were the best ones. :lol: Things moved quite quickly in episode 7. There were cute scenes between Rin and Mai. That's all that my tired brain remembers... :yawn:
How come it is not as exciting as ep 6 when we have bunch of ToomVill ? Don't you know they are the excitement ? :p

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Just had to check this thread this morning! :D My sisters were like "why are you going on your laptop now?"
And I just replied "I have to check the Ngao Jai thread. It's a must!" Hahahaha, my sisters know how crazy I am. I always tell them about my ToomVill sisters :)

Episode 7 seems to have lots of great ToomVill scenes!
I woke up this morning and found a bunch of ToomVill goodies on my IG :D Ekkk, can't wait to get on to this episode.
They always know how to make Monday mornings more special than they usually are :D

Too funnie, Marina! :rofl: :lmao3: Haha, your sisters should know you by now! :coverlaf: Hehe, so happy to hear from you, Marina girl! :clap:

I was more in love with episode 6, but episode 7's ToomVill scenes are just as exciting, funny, and sweet as the ones in episode 6. :D Aw, I'm happy they make your Monday mornings extra special. (I hate Mondays. :lol: Except when I get to spend time with you guys. :wub:)

Forgot this photo. Again and again, they are just delicious together! :wub:

Credit: ช่อง one's Facebook.

preetam said:
How come it is not as exciting as ep 6 when we have bunch of ToomVill ? Don't you know they are the excitement ? :p
huajaikaungtur said:
Hehehe, you're so right! ToomVill is the definition of excitement hahaha :D

:teary: Cut me some slack! I've been up nearly all night! :lmao: I was too tired to pay 100% attention to all the non-ToomVill scenes. I didn't say that ToomVill weren't exciting, silly! :kiss: :lolyup: Hehe, they're always exciting! The pace was moving so fast today that I felt overwhelmed. And I was sad we didn't get an overdose of ToomVill like we did in episode 6. Let me make it clear; ToomVill were the most exciting thing in today's episode, give or take a few scenes by the rest of NJ's talented cast. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, no worries Maiko! I got what you meant :)
Can't wait to get onto these episodes! And yes, my Mondays used to be so sucky but now, thanks to ToomVill, NJ and this thread -- I look forward to Mondays :)