AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Haha, Rut needs to keep a closer watch on his wife if he doesn't want her wondering off with Koon (even though she was sneaking off to hang out with Tippy). Should have slept on top of her again. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Despite the odd transition between scenes, ooh, Ngao Jai has such good music...especially during the intense scenes! And gosh, Toomtam is just too hot and handsome in here. :spicy: :blush: Haha, he just looks so good in every scene. He oozes masculinity! Vill looks just as good! Together, they're always so perfect... (*Groan* I just can't shut up about how good-looking of a pair they are! :shutup:)

Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, Rut needs to keep a closer watch on his wife if he doesn't want her wondering off with Koon (even though she was sneaking off to hang out with Tippy). Should have slept on top of her again. :lol2:
:woot: this is funny!! Rut doesn't want her out of sight.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:woot: this is funny!! Rut doesn't want her out of sight.

EEK! KimBerry dear! Hehe, I thought I'll be alone for today; yay, I have you with me! :spin: :yahoo: :clap: :highfive: :kiss:

Right? He should have kept her even closer to him at all times, like glue. :pervie:

Kimberry<3 said:
awww mother and son scenes!

Very sweet scenes between Mai and his mother! :cry:

AikOm^_^

OMGosh, I :heart: that scene in which Rut tried to get out of playing the piano by pretending to have a headache! Too funny when he fell backwards on his chair, and May screamed his name. :loool: :rofl: :lmao3: That was both so hilarious and stinkin' cute!!!! :spin: :wub: Hehe, love the way she screamed out his name. :D So sweet how she was so concerned for him. Haha, poor Rut's scheme kind of backfired on him. :coverlaf:

Maiko^_^ said:

EEK! KimBerry dear! Hehe, I thought I'll be alone for today; yay, I have you with me! :spin: :yahoo: :clap: :highfive: :kiss:

Right? He should have kept her even closer to him at all times, like glue. :pervie:

I'm happy to be here with you  :highfive:  :dance3:  :weee:  :kiss:

The scene with Tippy, May, & Rut sounds fun!! They're trying to make him play the piano and May was genuinely concern with his almost *fake* faint and headache.  :woot:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I'm happy to be here with you  :highfive:  :dance3:  :weee:  :kiss:

The scene with Tippy, May, & Rut sounds fun!! They're trying to make him play the piano and May was genuinely concern with his almost *fake* faint and headache.  :woot:

Aw!!! :weep: :kiss3:

Hey, I was just donen gushing over that scene!!!! :lmao2: Hehe, such a funny scene! :bhehe:

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw!!! :weep: :kiss3:

Hey, I was just donen gushing over that scene!!!! :lmao2: Hehe, such a funny scene! :bhehe:

:heart:
we posted at almost the same time.  :yes:  :dance3:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:heart:
we posted at almost the same time.  :yes:  :dance3:

Haha, so we did, so we did! :grouphug:

Urgh, seriously, do they have to blur out the alcohol? It ruins the scenes. -_- Haha, at the restaurant, the scene of Rut spitting out his food (after May and Tippy left him for a restroom break) is funny. GRR, I feel for Rut when May ran off with Koon to help out her mother. Boo, May! I was jealous for Rut. :girlmad:

AikOm^_^

I'm not going to be too happy with May and Koon's upcoming scene and situation in the rain... :angry: Argh. Ooh, May and Tippy are such good buddies...just like Rut and Wat. :D :thumbsup:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

My thoughts exactly, it covered their hands..they should know that we are very  keen to details esp when it comes to ToomVill.  :eyetwitch:

What is wrong with May, Is she trying to make him jealous intentionally now? 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
My thoughts exactly, it covered their hands..they should know that we are very  keen to details esp when it comes to ToomVill.  :eyetwitch:

What is wrong with May, Is she trying to make him jealous intentionally now? 

Right! With them blurring the alcohol, we couldn't see all of ToomVill. :cry: :rant:

May tends to have that mischievous side to her, using Koon to ruffle up Rut's feathers. Aah, I feel so sorry for poor Rut, who was sitting at home, waiting for her, trying to call her, worrying about her.

Kimberry<3 said:
I wish it was ToomVill in the rain!!!

I know! :lmao: :console: Urgh.

Kimberry<3 said:
oh my GGGgg!! The branch falling off was soooo funny! 

:loool:

Kimberry<3 said:
Rut is breathing fire...May you're in danger zone. 

:lmao2: :lmao3: Let it loose, Rut. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Oh, wow...even though I'm not happy with Koon and May's rainy situation, aw, it was so sweet of Koon not to take advantage of her. :cry: A true baddie would have done something terrible to nang'ake in that scenario. Their scene was actually touching and heartfelt. Dang, Navin...your acting has gotten so good. :spin: :thumbsup:

I'm still mad for Rut though! :lol2:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

Maiko^_^ said:

Right! With them blurring the alcohol, we couldn't see all of ToomVill. :cry: :rant:

May tends to have that mischievous side to her, using Koon to ruffle up Rut's feathers. Aah, I feel so sorry for poor Rut, who was sitting at home, waiting for her, trying to call her, worrying about her.

May should've at least called. She's aware how her husband can get. 

Maiko^_^ said:
I know! :lmao: :console: Urgh.

It was missed opportunity to get them soaked in the rain and more skinship..

Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: Let it loose, Rut. :coverlaf:

While waiting, he was already plotting his moves..

Oh May  :cry: That was a well acted scene by ToomVill..when May stopped struggling and let him..with her glassy eyes..and then he realized what he's doing. My heart broke. 

There really is weird transition between scenes.