AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
I think May is not dumb..she's just stubborn. It's just frustrating that she keeps hanging out with Koon knowing that he has more than brotherly love for her and her husband is quite a possessive man. 

--I also made a comment on Vill's IG already. 

the preview makes me all giddy! 

She needs to steer clear of Koon! But then, we love a possessive and angry Rut, too. :drool: Eek, you left a comment on Vill's IG?!!! :woot: Hehe, I'll go check it out. :kiss: I'm glad you find the preview "giddiful." :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
I still have yet to watch this week's episodes! T___T Always so behind.
But yes, I recall them filming their camping scene quite a long time ago, too ... from the teaser, it looks good. But I see what you mean. I haven't seen Toomtam in much comical roles and Vill was not fully convincing. I remember now :) But yes, we'll have to wait and see! Hopefully ToomVill pulls it off -- either way, we'll still love their scenes and them! hehe :D

The only horror element is no ToomVill scenes, hahaha. JK, the lakorn can't just be ToomVill 24/7.... or can it? Hahaha.

Yep, either way, we're going to love them in all their scenes. :D Whahahaha, yes, that's horror right there if there is no ToomVill scene. :lmao: Oh, heck yes, the lakorn can be ToomVill 24/7! :yes:

aiyaja said:
I really am enjoying this lakorn, not just because of ToomVill but because it has a lot of flavor and is quite thorough. I feel as though we really get to see the leads build love and hate for one another. Lol

I really like Episodes 7 and 8 because Rut and May really spent a lot of time and scenes together. I love it when they're together. Haha.

There's a lot of love and hate at the same time. :lol: One minute they're serious, the next, they're funny. :lolyup: Hehe, we just love Rut and May as much as Thit and Gan, Aiyaja! :D

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Yes, that's what Vill is. Stubborn! I saw the teaser for the next episodes where Koon said he loved May. Now c'mon, May! You know Koon can't ever love you just like a sister!
But May being with Koon is also a good thing ... more jealousy from Ruth! Mwahahaaha! Ohhh, Toomtam is so hot when he's jealous/angry/etc.

Right!!!! :thumbsup: What we've been saying over and over again, about jealous and possessive Rut.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
May is honestly asking for it from Rut by hanging out with Koon. Hahah.

Yes, she does. -_- I guess it is far more exciting to see a pra'ake get jealous over the nang'ake than vice versa. Clingy nang'rais are a headache! Again, I'm happy Naree is so much in love with her Koon Koon! :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Koon isn't that bad or perhaps because he's Navin, so if I was May, I wouldn't mind. Lol

I can't believe its already been a month since Ngao Jai aired. Wow! Another month to go.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Koon isn't that bad or perhaps because he's Navin, so if I was May, I wouldn't mind. Lol

I can't believe its already been a month since Ngao Jai aired. Wow! Another month to go.

I honestly think Koon isn't all that bad; he has his sweet side, especially when it comes to May. :blush:

Aah, we waited for nearly two years, and it won't even air for more than three months. :cry1:

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I am soo happy to see this lakorn! What a narak lakorn! Toom and Vill have so much chemistry/passion together that their relationship seem so real. I'm really excited that Aum gave more scenes for them together. The first four episode could have been condensed, but it's ok, since we are seeing Ruk and May now. Love their scenes! Will definitely be watching it every week, even without english sub for now! Hopefully it continues to be exciting...

AikOm^_^

lakornfan8 said:
OMG! I am soo happy to see this lakorn! What a narak lakorn! Toom and Vill have so much chemistry/passion together that their relationship seem so real. I'm really excited that Aum gave more scenes for them together. The first four episode could have been condensed, but it's ok, since we are seeing Ruk and May now. Love their scenes! Will definitely be watching it every week, even without english sub for now! Hopefully it continues to be exciting...

AHHHHHHHHH! LAKORNFAN8!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I was wondering where you were! :smack: Haha, so happy to have you join us again! :clap: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: I've missed you so much. :D Yay, I'm hecka happy to hear you're loving ToomVill in here. NJ is proving to be a sweet remedy to SSP's ending mess. :D Hehe, anyway, I'm so happy you're in this ride with us. :highfive:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
^ That ToomVill siggie... ahh, oh how it makes me miss SSP! All those scenes though ;) ehehehe! 

Rut and May need those kinds of scenes! :pervie:

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

AHHHHHHHHH! LAKORNFAN8!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I was wondering where you were! :smack: Haha, so happy to have you join us again! :clap: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: I've missed you so much. :D Yay, I'm hecka happy to hear you're loving ToomVill in here. NJ is proving to be a sweet remedy to SSP's ending mess. :D Hehe, anyway, I'm so happy you're in this ride with us. :highfive:

I'm soo excited to be back too, Maiko!!! You are soo awesome! Love this thread. Everyone is so great...such great fans of ToomVill !!!  :dance1:  :thumbup:  :rockon:

AikOm^_^

ALL RIGHTY, GUYS! Don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! :woot:

Er, as of right now, both Ngao Jai and Toomtam are in 2nd place. :spin: Come on! We can do this, we can do it! I've been voting every chance I get, because I badly want NJ and Toomtam to win. :cry: I don't know when voting will end, so let's vote every chance we get!

IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

Let's let EFM know how much we love Ngao Jai! REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. So, keep voting every 30 minutes! :strong: And yeah, although I selfishly want NJ and Toomtam to win, good luck to all the nominees! :spin: :heart:

Hehe, also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the voting for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, please refer to the following list for guidance. AGAIN AND AGAIN, THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Toomtam and Vill love and appreciate all of you for your support and love; I know they do! And so do I! Love you guys! :heart: :grouphug:
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie

AikOm^_^

lakornfan8 said:
I'm soo excited to be back too, Maiko!!! You are soo awesome! Love this thread. Everyone is so great...such great fans of ToomVill !!!  :dance1:  :thumbup:  :rockon:

This lovely thread feels complete with all of us here, both the old and new fans! :grouphug: :kiss: Aw, thank you, dear Lakornfan8! :teary: :wub: I think everyone in this thread is great as well; we've made so many memories and shared a lot of laughs and tears and happiness. :toast: :beer:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lakornfan8 said:

Glad to see you back! And with your legit siggie, too hehe :D It's nice to see so many ToomVill supporters, awwww! Let's keep the ToomVill love blossoming! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! The more people, the merrier it is for us and our fever! Lol

But I understand, there are quite a few great lakorns airing all at the same time right now, everyone is split in their own thread! It's been such a great year so far! ToomVill and Ngao Jai has been such a pleasant blessing!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Glad to see you back! And with your legit siggie, too hehe :D It's nice to see so many ToomVill supporters, awwww! Let's keep the ToomVill love blossoming! :D

Oh, yeah, ToomVill FTW. :thumbsup:

aiyaja said:
Yeah! The more people, the merrier it is for us and our fever! Lol

But I understand, there are quite a few great lakorns airing all at the same time right now, everyone is split in their own thread! It's been such a great year so far! ToomVill and Ngao Jai has been such a pleasant blessing!

Hehe, I think our fever will only get higher. :spicy:

Too many good lakorns this year! :woot: ToomVill and Ngao Jai are definitely a blessing. :worthy:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Yes, 2015 is amazing so far. So many good lakorns in store. Ngao Jai, of course, makes 2015 even more special.
I need to witness this thread at 200 pages before I sleep, hahaha

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Reading you guys comments on May I had to log in & put my two cents in. I just think she's used to being the dominant one in the relationship between her & Warit. She's probably used to him & Koon catering to her & now comes along Rut whose more dominant towards her. I feel she's stubborn because she wants to or is used to being the dominant one. Just saying. Just an opinion.