AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko thank you for sharing the wonderful photos!!! :woot2: OMG is Vill doing yoga??? HAHAHAHA she has a really flexible body wow!! Seriously she is so gorgeous!!! :dance1: and I love the photos from the music video!!! NOOOO I DON'T WANT NGAO JAI TO END!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE THEM ANOTHER LAKORN  :cry:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos! :kiss: :grouphug: Haha, I was quite surprised, too, when I saw Vill bending her body all over. Hey, she can put those skills to great use...in the bedroom with Toomtam. :pervie: I love their MV photos, too. Too beautiful and gorgeous for words... Yes, they definitely need a third lakorn... :teary: :lmao: :console: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, JLR! My Aum and Aff! Gosh, they were so cute together. When my koojins get married, that sort of changes everything for me. As much as I try to jin them the same, it can never be. That's why, enjoy this moment.

I adore Yadech, but my heart goes to ToomVill. Haha. Ken and Ann, loved them ever since Raeng Ngao. It's funny how the years of my life are remembered either by the lakorns I watched or the OSTs I listened to. Hahahah! I remember during Raeng Ngao, my sister and I were very close, so we used to blast the OST throughout our house. That was a lonnnngggg time ago. But now, our lives have changed so much. We are no longer close. So little moments like that brings back a lot of memories. I know that 5 years down the road, I'll be like man, I was cray cray for ToomVill in Ngao Jai, one of my happiest moments that I got to share with everyone here. Just like SSP, that reminds me of how cray I was that summer of 2013. I would wake up so early just to catch it live and then just for the summaries to be released. Hahahah! It was a memorable summer. I had some free time off too during that time. I wasn't as busy and stressed as right now. Hahah.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

hehe, I'm positive Aiyaja was talking about Aum and Aff. :D :thumbsup:
Really??? YAY! thanks for telling na Maiko  :dance1:  :kiss:
OMG A-team was awesome!! Jam luey rak is still one of my fav lakorns of all time, and its a slap/kiss lakorn without a single real kiss LMFAO (I don't believe there's one hahaha)
I am actually hoping they will remake JLR? please??!! It would be great to see ToomVill in it LOLOLOL *wishful thinking*

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
My gosh loving everyone's posts. I say we ToomVill fans are the BEST! We don't put them on a pedestal but accepts the good & bad from our favorite couple. We see the flaws, excepts it & enjoy them in that moment. We even re-watch them together & each time it brings a happy feeling.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Yeah, JLR! My Aum and Aff! Gosh, they were so cute together. When my koojins get married, that sort of changes everything for me. As much as I try to jin them the same, it can never be. That's why, enjoy this moment.

I adore Yadech, but my heart goes to ToomVill. Haha. Ken and Ann, loved them ever since Raeng Ngao. It's funny how the years of my life are remembered either by the lakorns I watched or the OSTs I listened to. Hahahah! I remember during Raeng Ngao, my sister and I were very close, so we used to blast the OST throughout our house. That was a lonnnngggg time ago. But now, our lives have changed so much. We are no longer close. So little moments like that brings back a lot of memories. I know that 5 years down the road, I'll be like man, Inwas cray cray for ToomVill in Ngao Jai, one of my happiest moments that I got to share with everyone here. Just like SSP, that reminds me of how cray I was that summer of 2013. I would wake up so early just to catch it live and then just for the summaries to be released. Hahahah! It was a memorable summer. I had some free time off too during that time. I want as busy and stressed as right now. Hahah.
OMG I know right!! I'm really happy though that A-team got married to the people that they loved, but yeah things can never be the same again *I MISS THEM SO MUCH* We should definitely enjoy and live this moment with ToomVill and all the other koojins that we adore before anything happens to them lol! these are gonna be great memories to think of in the future  :dance1:  :thumbsup:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
SokLaHote said:
My gosh loving everyone's posts. I say we ToomVill fans are the BEST! We don't put them on a pedestal but accepts the good & bad from our favorite couple. We see the flaws, excepts it & enjoy them in that moment. We even re-watch them together & each time it brings a happy feeling.
Couldn't agree more!!!  :thumbsup:  We should all spaz more together, ahhh I'm so happy spazzing with u all about ToomVill!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot2:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos! :kiss: :grouphug: Haha, I was quite surprised, too, when I saw Vill bending her body all over. Hey, she can put those skills to great use...in the bedroom with Toomtam. :pervie: I love their MV photos, too. Too beautiful and gorgeous for words... Yes, they definitely need a third lakorn... :teary: :lmao: :console: :grouphug:
AHHHHH Maiko you naughty girl you're making me IMAGINING THINGS NOW!!!! *YOU KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING* :wub:  :coverlaf: Seriously it would kill me to wait another 3-4 years for a ToomVill reunion lol, I hope they get a third lakorn ASAP. I don't mind Aom producing again heheheheeh

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

I adore Yadech, but my heart goes to ToomVill. Haha. Ken and Ann, loved them ever since Raeng Ngao. It's funny how the years of my life are remembered either by the lakorns I watched or the OSTs I listened to. Hahahah! I remember during Raeng Ngao, my sister and I were very close, so we used to blast the OST throughout our house. That was a lonnnngggg time ago. But now, our lives have changed so much. We are no longer close. So little moments like that brings back a lot of memories. I know that 5 years down the road, I'll be like man, I was cray cray for ToomVill in Ngao Jai, one of my happiest moments that I got to share with everyone here. Just like SSP, that reminds me of how cray I was that summer of 2013. I would wake up so early just to catch it live and then just for the summaries to be released. Hahahah! It was a memorable summer. I had some free time off too during that time. I wasn't as busy and stressed as right now. Hahah.

Aw, I love finding new things about you, Aiyaja! I'm sorry that you and your sister are no longer close. :teary: :console: But you guys had some very fun times. :kiss: Your heart goes out to ToomVill? :woot: :yahoo: Hehe, summer of 2013 was one incredible and emotional journey. Such good and memorable times we had together! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: How I dearly wish NJ had aired at a time when we all have a lot of free time. But no regrets. :dance1:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Really??? YAY! thanks for telling na Maiko  :dance1:  :kiss:
OMG A-team was awesome!! Jam luey rak is still one of my fav lakorns of all time, and its a slap/kiss lakorn without a single real kiss LMFAO (I don't believe there's one hahaha)
I am actually hoping they will remake JLR? please??!! It would be great to see ToomVill in it LOLOLOL *wishful thinking*

You're welcome. :grouphug: My gosh, ToomVill would make history with a remake of JLR.

SokLaHote said:

:teary: So true, dear SokLaHote...so true! Your beautiful post moves my heart...every post in here does that to me! :heart: Aw, too stinkin' sweet and touching! :kiss: :grouphug: You're absolutely right. Love your words! :wub:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Couldn't agree more!!!  :thumbsup:  We should all spaz more together, ahhh I'm so happy spazzing with u all about ToomVill!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot2:

Hehe, me, four! Me, four! :highfive: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
SokLaHote said:
Awesome way to put it.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
AHHHHH Maiko you naughty girl you're making me IMAGINING THINGS NOW!!!! *YOU KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING* :wub:  :coverlaf: Seriously it would kill me to wait another 3-4 years for a ToomVill reunion lol, I hope they get a third lakorn ASAP. I don't mind Aom producing again heheheheeh

...I can't help it. :shrug: ToomVill do that to me! :bhehe: No, what are you thinking? :pervie: Oh, boy, waiting 3-4 years for ToomVill to reunite...I'm sure we can all wait, but it'll be tortuous. :teary: Aw, a third lakorn as soon as possible sounds heavenly! Hehe, I wouldn't mind Aom producing it again, too. Just pick a worthy script for them and spice it up further!

aiyaja said:
Awesome way to put it.

You two are too awesome with words, Aiyaja! :bravo: I wish I was that talented. :lmao: :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

You're welcome. :grouphug: My gosh, ToomVill would make history with a remake of JLR.
MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT!!! I've always wanted someone to remake JLR or Sawan Biang again LOL, forgive me I just love slap/kiss drama lakorns (revenge would be great too)
Can u just imagine Toomtam being a bad boy like Kawee, aggressive like Harit and keep assaulting our N'ek (Vill LOL) :woot:  I am seriously dying to see that happen, I think all of us would pass out because Toomtam will look sooooo freaking hot in those roles and its gonna drive us crazy
Anyway, its just a wishful thinking, doesn't matter what genre of lakorn it is, as long as ToomVill is in it, I'm all in!!!!!  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT!!! I've always wanted someone to remake JLR or Sawan Biang again LOL, forgive me I just love slap/kiss drama lakorns (revenge would be great too)
Can u just imagine Toomtam being a bad boy like Kawee, aggressive like Harit and keep assaulting our N'ek (Vill LOL) :woot:  I am seriously dying to see that happen, I think all of us would pass out because Toomtam will look sooooo freaking hot in those roles and its gonna drive us crazy
Anyway, its just a wishful thinking, doesn't matter what genre of lakorn it is, as long as ToomVill is in it, I'm all in!!!!!  :dance1:

If a remake of JLR or SB ever goes to Exact/OneHD, they would hold (almost) nothing back. We'll be getting raeng kisses and sultry scenes! A lot of skinship! Lordy, Toomtam would be so stinkin' good as a bad boy like Kawee and aggressive man like Harit! :drool: Hehe, ToomVill already proved again and again that they dominate in aggressive and intense scenes, so I have no doubt they're going to give A-team and KA-team a run for their money, especially Ken and Anne. :D

Any ToomVill lakorn, I'm all for it, too! Even if it may be my least favorite genre. :lol:

aiyaja said:
I'm getting old. I'm in my late 20's now, so everything is just so much more sentimental to me or perhaps of my current situation that has made me so soft lately. I'm even softer now than during SSP. But there's something about ToomVill that lights up my heart. Like I said, I work everyday on a 9 hour shift, I have a family and errands to take care of all the time, sometimes, I don't even have time to stop and enjoy my meals or to even think. I'm always on the go. BUT I adore Ngao Jai and ToomVill so much, I make time to sub, make time to photoshop, make time to read and translate news to episodes, make time to watch lakorns, make time to just think and smile like a fool. Hahahah! It's not just a lakorn to me. It's an opportunity of a lifetime to watch ToomVill spend a lifetime together, again. There are so many actors and actresses out there, both can be demoted at any given point in their careers, one could get married tomorrow, yet they have come together through fate, luck, or whatever you want to call it, so yes, this is a special reunion, for me at least. I'm sure a lot of fans who jin a pair can totally relate. And those who have lost their koojin pair like Ateam to reality can understand how much these moments need to be cherished and valued now! I'm not a radical crazy fan who wants them to end up together in real life, just being able to watch them onscreen as a pair, in a mirrored world, is enough. I have that much love for ToomVill. The last koojin I was really into was Ateam. They made a difference in my life and so has ToomVill. When I look back at my twenties, Ateam will always be there to remind me of my youth and the koojins before that too in my teenage years to the days when I didn't work in the real world yet, when school was still just a blur. Haha. Sorry for the long rant. I just want to say, ToomVill are so special to me. They give me so much hope, energy, love, and happiness that I am not tired from subbing or all of the other things on the side. That's love right there. Hahah. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I have.

Thank you so much Aiyaja for all your hard work and sharing them with us. It really is a special moment for us, ToomVill fans to see them together again. When we look back to our past life, we will always have this, the time that we were once cray cray for them and how it brought colors into our life. We may not interact personally, but you've been a valuable person to me since SSP days and to this "community" that ToomVill provided for us (an opportunity to meet amazing people,) Always love reading your insight and humor..I wish I know my way with words as much as you. Love you. xo

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you so much Aiyaja for all your hard work and sharing them with us. It really is a special moment for us, ToomVill fans to see them together again. When we look back to our past life, we will always have this, the time that we were once cray cray for them and how it brought colors into our life. We may not interact personally, but you've been a valuable person to me since SSP days and to this "community" that ToomVill provided for us (an opportunity to meet amazing people,) Always love reading your insight and humor..I wish I know my way with words as much as you. Love you. xo

Aw, too sweet of you, KimBerry! Yes, we all appreciate and love Aiyaja for everything she's done for us. :heart: Hehe, I love everybody for all the insights, passion, humor, and love they bring into this thread and others! Thanks, everyone! :heart: :grouphug:

Maiko thank you for the wonderful photos, we will never get tired of saying how beautiful they look together. Sounds redundant but this time I don't really care.  My heart rejoice everytime I see them, being on this thread makes me forget my worries, even for just a while.  :dance2:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! HAPPY 200 PAGES of TOOMVILL Lovin'!! It's been almost 2 years since SSP and here we are with new friends to fangirl with. I'm late to the party...hehe

I'm getting sad just thinking about NJ ending so soon. No more ToomVill, no more NJ, and no more spazzing with my dearies!!  :cry:  :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hiiii I have a question, since I'm new to this fandom, I read that Toomtam was a singer right? Has he ever sung any songs for the dramas that he was in? I am just thinking it would be really nice for him to sing the theme song for his own drama hehehehe :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko thank you for the wonderful photos, we will never get tired of saying how beautiful they look together. Sounds redundant but this time I don't really care.  My heart rejoice everytime I see them, being on this thread makes me forget my worries, even for just a while.  :dance2:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! HAPPY 200 PAGES of TOOMVILL Lovin'!! It's been almost 2 years since SSP and here we are with new friends to fangirl with. I'm late to the party...hehe

I'm getting sad just thinking about NJ ending so soon. No more ToomVill, no more NJ, and no more spazzing with my dearies!!  :cry:  :cry:

I thank you, too, dearie! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss3: Thanks for everything. Because of you guys, I'm not lonely in this thread. :highfive:

Haha, I say it all the time; ToomVill are just freakin' beautiful together!!! :drool: :wub: My praises for them are redundant, too. :blush: Aw, I'm so happy that this thread can relieve you of your worries, even for a little while. :console: :kiss:

Oh, my, you're right! Haha, we're almost there! Two years since SSP came into our life, and we discovered the magic that is ToomVill. Even when NJ ends, we'll still be here for each other. :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: Let's continue making memories of us! :)

ImmaSingaholic said:
Hiiii I have a question, since I'm new to this fandom, I read that Toomtam was a singer right? Has he ever sung any songs for the dramas that he was in? I am just thinking it would be really nice for him to sing the theme song for his own drama hehehehe :dance1:

Not for his own dramas, but he did sing the OST to one of Vill's lakorns. :blush: Which reminds me. He was supposed to sing Boy Peacemaker's song, Ngow, in here (in Ngao Jai). Now when will we hear him sing?! :spin:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Not for his own dramas, but he did sing the OST to one of Vill's lakorns. :blush: Which reminds me. He was supposed to sing Boy Peacemaker's song, Ngow, in here (in Ngao Jai). Now when will we hear him sing?! :spin:
OHHHH was it the one where he is supposed to sing live in the drama??? LOL the only thing I hear him sing was the one where he pretends he was sleepwalking/singing after a failed attempt to kiss May. THAT SCENE CRACKS ME UP SO MUCH LMFAO  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OHHHH was it the one where he is supposed to sing live in the drama??? LOL the only thing I hear him sing was the one where he pretends he was sleepwalking/singing after a failed attempt to kiss May. THAT SCENE CRACKS ME UP SO MUCH LMFAO  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:

Hehe, nope, not that one, dear! :kiss: It's a different song. I'm going to have to take a HUGE step backwards to find the IG clip I posted...months ago. :shock2: Give me a few minutes, ok? :wink: Haha, that scene is hilarious! :coverlaf: :rofl:

AikOm^_^

Whew, that was a journey, going through so many pages... :bhehe: This made me realize...I wrote a lot of posts in this thread. :whahuh: