AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I've always been a fan of Vill and Toomtam individually but I've come to love them so much as a couple and I was thrilled when i found out that Aom decided to cast them in this remake since i love the one with Kob and Brook. VT's chemistry is amazing in SSP, the way he looked at her just melts your heart and you can't help but allow your heart to smile. Can't wait until they get a lovey dovey.

AWWWWW. Always so nice to hear from a new fan! :woot: :clap: Welcome to Asianfuse, Ncmeowmeow35! :welcome: I hope you'll enjoy being here with us! :grouphug: Eek, it makes me happy to know you love them, too. :spin: :cry: Agree, agree, agree with you! Their chemistry was killer in SSP, and it's just as fiery and magical in NJ...even more so! :spicy: Oh, yes, I definitely think the same as you do; the way Toomtam stares at Vill just make our hearts melt. :faint: :heart: I'm looking forward to their sweet scenes, too!

Again, welcome, welcome! :toast: Hey, since you're a new member here, when you have the chance, will you take a look at our forum rules at this LINK, pretty please? :spin: Thank you! :flowers: :kiss: Hope you have a wonderful day now. :thumbsup: :wink:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, it's all SSP. I just loved their chemistry and I'm glad that they carried the same flame into here.

Here's the subbed Teaser for Episodes 9 and 10!

http://www.viki.com/videos/1062027v-teaser-of-episodes-9-and-10

Aw, thanks for subbing it, Aiyaja! :woot:

aiyaja said:
Haha, wonder what they're watching.

Oh, questions like, how did Vill or Toomtam feel when they had to kiss, did they prepare ahead or time or did they go back home and sleep with it in their minds...something like that. :pervie: Would they want to collaborate for a third time?

Perhaps they were watching an extremely exciting BTS reel or something?!!!! :woot2: Haha, I hope so! They look rather self-conscious, even embarrassed...especially ToomVill. :lol:

:whahuh: :loool: I love your questions! They need to ask the really interesting questions! Aw, that last question... :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Perhaps they were watching an extremely exciting BTS reel or something?!!!! :woot2: Haha, I hope so! They look rather self-conscious, even embarrassed...especially ToomVill. :lol:

:whahuh: :loool: I love your questions! They need to ask the really interesting questions! Aw, that last question... :spin:
I think it may have something to do with Navin. Looks like he's the most engrossed. Hahaha.

I would like to ask...

1. What does Toomtam think of Vill? Like really. Not work related.
2. What does Vill think of Toomtam? Like really. Not work related.
3. What do they do to prep up for each love scene? (Great and Preem would hug each other before each love or emotional scene to build that bond.)
4. Were there times when they just acted out of dialogue or improvised a certain love scene and went with their emotions?
5. If I were the host, I would make them stare straight into each other's eyes for a good 2 minutes because I want to witness the fire and chemistry live. Hahaha.

Um, anything else? Well, the questions I want to know probably aren't appropriate. Hahaha. :pervie: Sunny should join me. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think it may have something to do with Navin. Looks like he's the most engrossed. Hahaha.

I would like to ask...

3. What do they do to prep up for each love scene? (Great and Preem would hug each other before each love or emotional scene to build that bond.)
4. Were there times when they just acted out of dialogue or improvised a certain love scene and went with their emotions?
5. If I were the host, I would make them stare straight into each other's eyes for a good 2 minutes because I want to witness the fire and chemistry live. Hahaha.

Um, anything else? Well, the questions I want to know probably aren't appropriate. Hahaha. :pervie: Sunny should join me. :coverlaf:

Haha, ok, ok, you're right about Navin. :bhehe:

Hmm, what questions would I like to ask them...? Like you said, they're inappropriate. Not meant to be answered in public. :teary: Aw, hehe, Sunny would come up with the silliest questions! :wub: Haha, you should ask her over at Spicy! Oh, gosh, you're right! If I were the host, I'd also make ToomVill stare at each other, too! :spin: I :heart: your questions! :thumbsup: Uh, dang, you already came up with all the good questions... Let me think and see if I can come up with new ones... :scratchhead2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know that Vill doesn't have the best voice out there but I would love to see ToomVill sing the duet and look at each other with those heart melting eyes when they sing the lyrics. :woot:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I know that Vill doesn't have the best voice out there but I would love to see ToomVill sing the duet and look at each other with those heart melting eyes when they sing the lyrics. :woot:

........Gah, I want that, too, Aiyaja! Really, really, really BADLY! :cry1: Aw, that would be so epic and beautiful! :spin: :wub: Besides the duet, I'd love to hear Toomtam sing AB Normal's song while Vill harmonizes with him. :bopping: Ah, sweet music to my ears! :boombox: Haha, if only the host would ask that of them! :lmao:

I hope those photos of them taping for Sister Day mean that we'll get to hear them sing together...or at least, getting to watch Vill play the piano while Toomtam sings. :wub: Aah, I'm even more impatient now for all their TV segments! :weee:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think they'll air once we near the end. :cry:

Yeah, I want to see them sing together. The lyrics are so pretty, so I want them to channel out those emotions. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think they'll air once we near the end. :cry:

Yeah, I want to see them sing together. The lyrics are so pretty, so I want them to channel out those emotions. :dance1:

Urgh. -_- ...But, at least, we'll still have those segments to spazz over. :woot2:

Just from the MV, there were so many emotions from them, so if they were to sing together while staring at one another...oh, dear. :faint: Egads, just imagining them singing makes me...really want to see it happen for real! :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah! But I don't want to expect too much. ToomVill try so hard not to go over the line with each other because you know, Toomtam is already taken and Vill doesn't want to land on the news as a third hand. So expect very little from these shows. :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Vill and Toomtam's gf are good friends too. I'm sure Vill wouldn't want to make anyone feel the way she once felt. being cheated on is no joke

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
^Yeah! But I don't want to expect too much. ToomVill try so hard not to go over the line with each other because you know, Toomtam is already taken and Vill doesn't want to land on the news as a third hand. So expect very little from these shows. :cry:

I'm trying, I'm trying! :smack: Haha, but it's so hard not to hope for a lot of goodies from them off screen. :woot: Blame it on the heart. The heart wants what it wants... And this heart of mine...wants far too much. <_< Ok! Will not expect too much. But I'm still hoping and dreaming. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Vill and Toomtam's gf are good friends too. I'm sure Vill wouldn't want to make anyone feel the way she once felt. being cheated on is no joke

No, I'm sure Vill doesn't want anyone to feel that way. :no: Hehe, she's a really sensitive person. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Vill isn't that type of person anyway. Let's just hope it's a great show with lots of fun and humor. :wink:

Goodnight ladies. I have to work early tomorrow. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, Vill isn't that type of person anyway. Let's just hope it's a great show with lots of fun and humor. :wink:

Goodnight ladies. I have to work early tomorrow. :dance1:

Aw, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! Sweet dreams now! :pervie: Get plenty of sleep and rest. I've got to go to sleep myself... :yawn:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
........Gah, I want that, too, Aiyaja! Really, really, really BADLY! :cry1: Aw, that would be so epic and beautiful! :spin: :wub: Besides the duet, I'd love to hear Toomtam sing AB Normal's song while Vill harmonizes with him. :bopping: Ah, sweet music to my ears! :boombox: Haha, if only the host would ask that of them! :lmao:

I hope those photos of them taping for Sister Day mean that we'll get to hear them sing together...or at least, getting to watch Vill play the piano while Toomtam sings. :wub: Aah, I'm even more impatient now for all their TV segments! :weee:
Maybe it's possible? I saw in one IG clip Vill play the ending song? Only a clip of seconds long. I may be wrong. Yeah, always hope for the best, but never expect too much.

AikOm^_^

Aiyaja: Ok, here are my questions! :bhehe: In past interviews, hosts have already asked ToomVill how they feel about collaborating again, huh? Well, there goes that question. -_-
  1. Which is the most memorable scene for you in Ngao Jai, Toomtam/Vill? (Oh, er, sorry, Navin, I'm turning a blind eye to you for now. B)) Most difficult scene? Most intense scene? Most emotional scene?
  2. Which kind of scene did you enjoy acting out the most? Comical? Action? Dramatic? Romantic? Love scene?
  3. Care to explain why you stare so intensely at Vill, Toomtam? :ph34r:
  4. If you two get to collaborate again, what kind of genre do you want? Romantic comedy? Drama? Horror? Slap/kiss/revenge? :pervie:
  5. How does it differ, acting together in Ngao Jai and in Sud Sai Pan?
  6. ...?
That's all my tired and stupid brain can think of... :wackonut: I need sleep... :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

lanblue said:
Maybe it's possible? I saw in one IG clip Vill play the ending song? Only a clip of seconds long. I may be wrong. Yeah, always hope for the best, but never expect too much.

Ohhh, I think I have an idea which clip you're talking about. :woot: I wasn't sure what the song was. Eh, I'll go back and re-watch the clip in a couple of hours. :yawn: Yep, don't expect too much when it comes to ToomVill. :console:

Ok, I need to remind fans about the EFM Awards and Kom Chad Luek Awards. :sweat:

Once again, Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. So, keep voting every 30 minutes! Both NJ and Toomtam are currently in second place. Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. :strong: :cheer:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.

THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja said:

I would like to ask...

Such great questions, I'd like to know the same.  :secret:  :wink:  Uhm I wonder if they use method acting.

Maiko^_^ said:

I am desperate for a duet or see them on live TV singing/looking into each other's eyes too. It can be Toomtam serenading Vill, I'd be fine with it, just get them together on stage and *eye sex*..Vill playing the piano is a great idea.  :dance1:  :woot:  ToomVill heavens..make it happen please.. :yahoo:  :spin:

BUT I love the fact that they don't go out of their way to make it like they're dating or something..you know PR sometimes makes celebs do/stage like there's more to it just so people will talk about it.  :clap:  :worthy: They're very respectful towards each other....(a part of me still have hope, maybe someday.) :cry: 

WELCOME TO TOOMVILLa Ncmeowmeow35!! Happy to have another addition to our loving circle. Please enjoy.  :highfive:  :weee:  :kiss:  :grouphug:
  •  
  •  

Maiko^_^ said:
Aiyaja: Ok, here are my questions! :bhehe: In past interviews, hosts have already asked ToomVill how they feel about collaborating again, huh? Well, there goes that question. -_-
  1. Which is the most memorable scene for you in Ngao Jai, Toomtam/Vill? (Oh, er, sorry, Navin, I'm turning a blind eye to you for now. B)) Most difficult scene? Most intense scene? Most emotional scene?
  2. Which kind of scene did you enjoy acting out the most? Comical? Action? Dramatic? Romantic? Love scene?
  3. Care to explain why you stare so intensely at Vill, Toomtam? :ph34r:
  4. If you two get to collaborate again, what kind of genre do you want? Romantic comedy? Drama? Horror? Slap/kiss/revenge? :pervie:
  5. How does it differ, acting together in Ngao Jai and in Sud Sai Pan?
  6. ...?
That's all my tired and stupid brain can think of... :wackonut: I need sleep... :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

Ohhh, I think I have an idea which clip you're talking about. :woot: I wasn't sure what the song was. Eh, I'll go back and re-watch the clip in a couple of hours. :yawn: Yep, don't expect too much when it comes to ToomVill. :console:

Ok, I need to remind fans about the EFM Awards and Kom Chad Luek Awards. :sweat:

Once again, Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. So, keep voting every 30 minutes! Both NJ and Toomtam are currently in second place. Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. :strong: :cheer:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.

THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

Those questions...yes to all of it. I wonder how they would articulate those answers.  :pervie: Good night dearest Maiko. Have the sweetest of ToomVill dreams. xo 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nanciie said:
Wow amylovemeng1!! That's how I came to watch SSP too I watch that video posted by annoyblue ... And it was really bc of SSP that I started to watch a few other lakorns and sign up to this forums xD

Geez same feeling~ toomvill awesome I also disn't fall for Yadech dunno why they don't just capture my heart like toomvill does~~

Can't wait for weekend to come so I catch watch 7 and 8!!

Btw happy lunar new year to those who celebrates it here
I have never got the yadech thing and in my view Nadech need a partner who is sexy. Who has this Sex-appeal aura which I can't see with Yaya (her acting is too surface also). One day I would like Nadech to pair with an actress who can elevate him but I think ch3 elders won't do it. In Toomvill case both study the sexual vibe of their characters I think and they are not awkward about it. It is not bad that Vill is older and has more experience that so she makes him more at ease and Toomtam give it all.
I want ToomVill in a lakorn like Bodyguard Sao. I loved this lakorn with Sammie and Es (could not stand the second lead girl).