AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
lanblue said:
Maybe it's possible? I saw in one IG clip Vill play the ending song? Only a clip of seconds long. I may be wrong. Yeah, always hope for the best, but never expect too much.

Ok, Lanblue, I went back and checked out that clip. It is Noona and Zeal's duet that Vill was playing on the piano. :woot: Aw...now I really want to see her play the full version while Toomtam sings to her. :spin: Vill's piano playing is pretty good. :thumbsup: :bravo:

Credit: kate_sonthichai's IG.

Vill playing Ngao Nai Hua Jai on the piano.

AikOm^_^

Yay, Toomtam and Vill (and Can) are on their way to promote One HD at Hat Yai District, Songkhla Province! :woot: I'm excited. :weee: And, oh, my GOSH! There's a ToomVill photo! This makes me so happy...I'm crying tears of happiness. :spin: :cry: :wub: :heart: Sharing the ToomVill photo first, and then the individual shots of them on their way. Aw, they look beautiful together. :blush: Can looks so cute! Everybody (including the lovely fans) all look amazing! :heart:

Credits: mr.samphan, pun_nakha, ttyuttana's IGs; wannarotvill's Twitter.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhhhh. My ToomVill! They're so cute together. Hahah! Vill and her beloved makeup bag she carries with her all the time!

I wasn't even paying attention to what she was carrying! :lolyup: My focus was on them only. This certainly makes us very happy. Hehe, the greed for more ToomVill photos is so high right now... :spin: They look too cute together. :wub: And, oh, my lord...Toomtam looks taller. :blush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Maybe I should go back and watch LNF after Ngao Jai. Haha. They were freaking hilarious in the BTS. Push and Vill are such jokers and they are so energetic! Hahah.
Vill was soooooo pretty in LNF. I'm not really into the fashion style for May in here. I don't like the cowboy look and tied up hair and even the dresses don't flatter Vill. But Vill is still gorgeous though.
You should go back and watch it, they were so sweet, not a Vill/Toomtam heart beating sweet but an aww narak type of sweet. Lots of blushing moments too. She was a brat as Beauty but so cute and Push is just ooo eye candy! Lol

AikOm^_^

I may just stay up late again tonight. :bhehe: Aw, so happy to see one more photo of ToomVill from yesterday's taping for the Chan Dai Jai show! :cry: And squeal! That second photo of them... Any ToomVill photo is a delightful treasure! :wub: I love Toomtam's solo photo (third pic) and Vill and Khun Mae Kate's photo (last pic), too! :heart:

Credits: kate_sonthichai & princetamgroup's IGs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This makes me want to laugh right now. Hahah. The photos that Toomtam updates his IG with of himself which gives us sort of a daily update on him physically, he looks so so, but boom, with Vill in these photos, he looks good! Hahah!

SQUEEEEEE!!! ToomVill  :dance1:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance2: Thank you for sharing Maiko..
btw I'm now following you on IG, I think it's you. It's nice to finally put a face to one extremely sweet person.  :heart:  :kiss:

aiyaja said:
This makes me want to laugh right now. Hahah. The photos that Toomtam updates his IG with of himself which gives us sort of a daily update on him physically, he looks so so, but boom, with Vill in these photos, he looks good! Hahah!

I wonder  what Vill has on him that made him look 100x hotter whenever they're together.  :thumbsup:  :clap:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Tsk tsk, you're not giving him enough credit, Aiyaja. :lol: Hehe, but yes, with Vill next to him, he looks even far more handsome and sexier! :drool: :spicy:

I wonder why he isn't wearing a Ngao Jai T-shirt? Perhaps just not yet?

Kimberry<3 said:
SQUEEEEEE!!! ToomVill  :dance1:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance2: Thank you for sharing Maiko..
btw I'm now following you on IG, I think it's you. It's nice to finally put a face to one extremely sweet person.  :heart:  :kiss:

I'm squealing, too, KimBerry! :weee: :highfive: I'm glad you're loving the photos, too! :kiss3: :grouphug:

And gasp! :eyetwitch: REALLY?!!!!! :faint: Oh, my! Haha, hehe, how mortifying and heartwarming! :blush: Hehe, let me go check it out. :bhehe:

Maiko^_^ said:

I'm squealing, too, KimBerry! :weee: :highfive: I'm glad you're loving the photos, too! :kiss3: :grouphug:

And gasp! :eyetwitch: REALLY?!!!!! :faint: Oh, my! Haha, hehe, how mortifying and heartwarming! :blush: Hehe, let me go check it out. :bhehe:

Can't wait to see MOAR!! They look so good.

oi, I hope it's not weird. xo

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I wonder  what Vill has on him that made him look 100x hotter whenever they're together.  :thumbsup:  :clap:

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Hehe, they just have that special thing about them when they're together. They shine brightly for us. :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
Can't wait to see MOAR!! They look so good.

oi, I hope it's not weird. xo

I'm dying for more photos, too. :weee: They do look good, don't they? :blush:

Oh, no, not weird AT ALL. Quite the opposite. That's so touching and sweet and awesome of you. :spin: :cry: It makes me even happier than I already am. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: Thanks, KimBerry dear! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha! No, seriously. Toomtam is a causal slash skater dresser but when he's not Vill, he looks like he's living in a cave. Hahah! With Vill, he looks all cut and clean again. They look so good together, that's all.

Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Hehe, they just have that special thing about them when they're together. They shine brightly for us. :wub:

I'm dying for more photos, too. :weee: They do look good, don't they? :blush:

Oh, no, not weird AT ALL. Quite the opposite. That's so touching and sweet and awesome of you. :spin: :cry: It makes me even happier than I already am. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: Thanks, KimBerry dear! :wub:

Nicely put, Maiko.. Gosh, every time we get new photos/tidbits, I'm falling in love all over again with our ToomVill. :heart:  :flowers:
Yay, we can spam together on IG as well.  :woot:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha! No, seriously. Toomtam is a causal slash skater dresser but when he's not Vill, he looks like he's living in a cave. Hahah! With Vill, he looks all cut and clean again. They look so good together, that's all.

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Hahahahahaha! :lmao: :rofl: Hehe, Toomtam the caveman... :bhehe: Too funny. :p But there are times when he still looks just as handsome, even when Vill isn't there with him...although I still find him even more handsome with her there! :blush: Hehe, just looking at them together in the same frame makes my heart beat wildly. :heart: Like you said, they ignite so much fire and passion! :spicy:

aiyaja said:

That's it. He's basically a caveman..no wonder he's a bit rough.  :wink:  :strong:  :lmao3:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Nicely put, Maiko.. Gosh, every time we get new photos/tidbits, I'm falling in love all over again with our ToomVill. :heart:  :flowers:
Yay, we can spam together on IG as well.  :woot:  :dance1:

Dang it, you described it perfectly, too, KimBerry! :bravo: :clap: Hehe, I think we all feel that way about them. :blush:

YES! We can totally spam together on IG. :kiss: It is me that you found. Thank you for finding me. :blush: :dance3: :cry: :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
That's it. He's basically a caveman..no wonder he's a bit rough.  :wink:  :strong:  :lmao3:

Hehe, we are having WAY too much fun right now...every time I finish my post, another new one pops up! :bhehe: Haha, your post cracks me up! :coverlaf:

Maiko^_^ said:

Dang it, you described it perfectly, too, KimBerry! :bravo: :clap: Hehe, I think we all feel that way about them. :blush:

YES! We can totally spam together on IG. :kiss: It is me that you found. Thank you for finding me. :blush: :dance3: :cry: :wub:

Hehe, we are having WAY too much fun right now...every time I finish my post, another new one pops up! :bhehe: Haha, your post cracks me up! :coverlaf:

Yes, kind of on a high right now..the good kind. So happy..how lucky are those fans?? 

I forgot where I saw your name (on a post on their tags, maybe) and I clicked on the profile hoping that it will be you. I'm glad that it's really you or I'll be so embarrassed.  :lmao3:  :blush:

This is really fun. Makes me wish we were there as well.. :cheer:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes, kind of on a high right now..the good kind. So happy..how lucky are those fans?? 

I forgot where I saw your name (on a post on their tags, maybe) and I clicked on the profile hoping that it will be you. I'm glad that it's really you or I'll be so embarrassed.  :lmao3:  :blush:

This is really fun. Makes me wish we were there as well.. :cheer:

They are very lucky. And we're also lucky that they share so many ToomVill goodies with us. :worthy: :grouphug: Thank goodness for the fans! :heart:

Hehehe, well, you found the correct Maiko! :console: :thumbsup: You did great! I'm still reeling from the shock and happiness that you found me and now, we're following each other. :blush: :kiss:

I wish wer were there with the fans and with ToomVill, too. We'd go so crazy and out of control for them. :weee: :crazy: :lolyup: :woot2:

Maiko^_^ said:

They are very lucky. And we're also lucky that they share so many ToomVill goodies with us. :worthy: :grouphug: Thank goodness for the fans! :heart:

Hehehe, well, you found the correct Maiko! :console: :thumbsup: You did great! I'm still reeling from the shock and happiness that you found me and now, we're following each other. :blush: :kiss:

I wish wer were there with the fans and with ToomVill, too. We'd go so crazy and out of control for them. :weee: :crazy: :lolyup: :woot2:

Yes, Thank you to the fans who get to see/meet them because they're generous. 

Thank goodness.  :dance2:  :kiss:

I would bring a sleeping bag just in case I choose to rest.... in peace once I meet them.  :woot:  :dance1:  Kidding aside, I would love to tell them how much they belong together...scratch...I'd thank them for bringing sincerity to their characters..so much passion and energy. They seem so down to earth. Always a plus point to any celebrity.