AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, wonder what else they have in store for Toomtam, Vill, and Can today? :scratchchin: Don't tell me they went all the way to Hat Yai District, just to be in a radio show! :eek: Haha, I hope not!

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes, Thank you to the fans who get to see/meet them because they're generous. 

Thank goodness.  :dance2:  :kiss:

I would bring a sleeping bag just in case I choose to rest.... in peace once I meet them.  :woot:  :dance1:  Kidding aside, I would love to tell them how much they belong together...scratch...I'd thank them for bringing sincerity to their characters..so much passion and energy. They seem so down to earth. Always a plus point to any celebrity.

Thank you, fans! :worthy: :grouphug:

Whahahahaha! Your comment about the sleeping bag!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: No, no, no, no, don't say that, silly! :lmao: Hehe, too funny! :kiss: Aw, we're dying to tell them what we really think of them together. :pervie: But, hehe, praises for their acting will have to do. :bhehe: Yep, both ToomVill seem so down to earth. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Whoot, more photos! :woot: :yahoo: :party: :clap: I'm bushed. :yawn: Uh, let's see...the first ToomVill photo looks like an old one, but it was actually taken at a different angle. :bhehe: And golly gee! That second ToomVill photo...I can just die happily. :faint: *Squeal!* Eeeeeeeeie! :spin: :weee: :D FIN MAK! Haha, they don't have to go to the extreme to make me happy. :heart: Aw, ToomVill and Can (and everybody else) all look amazing! :drool: :wub: The last two photos are about ToomVill's segment for the Aom and Jeab show. Whahaha, poor Vill looked so lonely while Toomtam was being chummy with Aom and Jeab! :bhehe: Ooh! Their segment will air next Saturday on February 28 from 9:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M., Thailand time.... That's it?! It's only 30 minutes?! :cry1: :teary: Why so short?! But I'm still so excited for it! :woot2:

Credits: artspanitnart, jai_chutinan, namnoonnaka, onehdthailand, princetamgroup, welovecan's IGs; Gmember.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh! This was a great treat for all of us for the weekend. Just seeing ToomVill together is already a great weekend for me.

Anyway, here are some subbed clips of Toomtam and Vill telling us about the first time they met and that funny guy Tum's reactions towards Toomtam's real kissing scenes with Vill. It's funny. :dance2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-iNjCIiHnw

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhh! This was a great treat for all of us for the weekend. Just seeing ToomVill together is already a great weekend for me.

Anyway, here are some subbed clips of Toomtam and Vill telling us about the first time they met and that funny guy Tum's reactions towards Toomtam's real kissing scenes with Vill. It's funny. :dance2:

*VIDEO*

It is, it is! :party: :yahoo: :dance3: :toast: Haha, I'm so tired, but I'm still up, trying to save photos and re-upload them! Gah, I seriously need to go to sleep in a little bit. :cry1:

Aw, thanks for the subbed clips, Aiyaja! EEK! Hehe, ToomVill's first meeting... :wub: Tum is just hilarious! :lmao3: Aw, how sweet and cute that Vill is his angel! :loool: I hope he gets to act  with her someday! The guys all crack me up! What a funny interview! Toomtam, you pervert! So, he thinks Thai lakorns should still have a little bit of love scenes and kisses, eh? :pervie: And right, camera angles my behind. :rolleyes:

AikOm^_^

OMGosh, this seriously jolted me awake! :woot: Eek, Toomtam singing Ab Normal's song, and then he hands the microphone over to Vill to sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :yahoo: :woot2: :clap: :cloud9: Too bad the clip of Toomtam handing the microphone to Vill got cut off short, but I seriously hope this means we get to hear them sing together! :boombox: :spin: I'll wait for better-quality videos to make GIFs of this beautiful and precious moment. :dance1:

Credit: princetamgroup's IG.

Toomtam singing.
Toomtam hands it to Vill.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhhhhh! Those clips are priceless!!!! Thanks for sharing!

*Sniff* In the end, it was too good to be true, Aiyaja. Vill only sang a little bit before they stopped. :cry1: :weep: Gosh! But, hehe, the moment when Toomtam handed the microphone over to her was just so stinkin' perfect and magical. :blush: :wub: It made me so happy. And hearing them sing together, even briefly, was so worth it. :bopping: Hopefully, we really will get to hear them sing the full song someday, especially the duet!!!! :worthy:

Here's the "full" clip of their singing.

Credit: ตูมตาม ยุทธนา Toomtam Yuttana's Facebook.

Toomtam and Vill's "duet."

Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, wonder what else they have in store for Toomtam, Vill, and Can today? :scratchchin: Don't tell me they went all the way to Hat Yai District, just to be in a radio show! :eek: Haha, I hope not!

Thank you, fans! :worthy: :grouphug:

Whahahahaha! Your comment about the sleeping bag!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: No, no, no, no, don't say that, silly! :lmao: Hehe, too funny! :kiss: Aw, we're dying to tell them what we really think of them together. :pervie: But, hehe, praises for their acting will have to do. :bhehe: Yep, both ToomVill seem so down to earth. :wub:

I've never met a celebrity, not even in my country..so I really don't know how to react once I get to meet them esp when I genuinely like them.  :lmao3:  :blush:  :lol:  I want to go to Thailand and meet my faves but mostly ToomVill. 

aiyaja said:

*video*

Thank you so much Aiyaja for this..Toomtam dismissed the idea of no kissing/love scenes because he needed those scenes!!  :dance1:  :drools:  :secret:

Maiko^_^ said:
OMGosh, this seriously jolted me awake! :woot: Eek, Toomtam singing Ab Normal's song, and then he hands the microphone over to Vill to sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :yahoo: :woot2: :clap: :cloud9: Too bad the clip of Toomtam handing the microphone to Vill got cut off short, but I seriously hope this means we get to hear them sing together! :boombox: :spin: I'll wait for better-quality videos to make GIFs of this beautiful and precious moment. :dance1:

Credit: princetamgroup's IG.

Toomtam singing.
Toomtam hands it to Vill.

Our wish partly came true..Now I want that duet to happen now more than ever!!  :woot2:  :dance1:  Thank you so much Maiko for all the updates!

Maiko^_^ said:

*Sniff* In the end, it was too good to be true, Aiyaja. Vill only sang a little bit before they stopped. :cry1: :weep: Gosh! But, hehe, the moment when Toomtam handed the microphone over to her was just so stinkin' perfect and magical. :blush: :wub: It made me so happy. And hearing them sing together, even briefly, was so worth it. :bopping: Hopefully, we really will get to hear them sing the full song someday, especially the duet!!!! :worthy:

Here's the "full" clip of their singing.

Credit: ตูมตาม ยุทธนา Toomtam Yuttana's Facebook.

Toomtam and Vill's "duet."

I am hurting!! I want that duet....Vill's voice sounded good when she started singing! Toomtam's voice..I'm in love!  :blush:  :boombox:  :faint:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I've never met a celebrity, not even in my country..so I really don't know how to react once I get to meet them esp when I genuinely like them.  :lmao3:  :blush:  :lol:  I want to go to Thailand and meet my faves but mostly ToomVill. 

Thank you so much Aiyaja for this..Toomtam dismissed the idea of no kissing/love scenes because he needed those scenes!!  :dance1:  :drools:  :secret:

Our wish partly came true..Now I want that duet to happen now more than ever!!  :woot2:  :dance1:  Thank you so much Maiko for all the updates!

Haha, I'll be in shock if I ever meet a beloved celebrity. :eyetwitch: I'd be crazy around them as well. :weee: :crazy: I want to meet ToomVill badly, too. :highfive:

Hehe, oh, KimBerry! You just make me laugh and smile! :lmao2: to the part about Toomtam needing those love and kiss scenes. :bhehe: And aw, you're welcome for the updates! I hope we get our wishes granted! Not just the one about them singing the duet, but everything about them! :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
I am hurting!! I want that duet....Vill's voice sounded good when she started singing! Toomtam's voice..I'm in love!  :blush:  :boombox:  :faint:

We were so close to hearing them sing the song together... They did for a couple seconds. :cry1: Urgh! -_- Yes, Vill's voice was so sweet when she started singing. :spin: And Toomtam's voice is just freaking beautiful! Together, they sound amazing and perfect! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww! Why did Vill have to stop the song? Vill had a nice start into the song. That was just toooo sweet how Toomtam handed Vill the mic. Hahahah! Love!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aww! Why did Vill have to stop the song? Vill had a nice start into the song. That was just toooo sweet how Toomtam handed Vill the mic. Hahahah! Love!

Yeah, I actually blame her! :smack: Why, Vill, why?! :cry1: What a party pooper! :nono1: Boo!!!! :thumbdown: Haha, I'm upset. :lol2: She started off so nicely, but I suppose she got overwhelmed...and shy. :bhehe: But yeah, it was very, very, very sweet when Toomtam handed her that mic... :drool: :woot: FINNNNNNN!!!! :spicy: :yahoo: :wub:

Ooh, I hope they release a good quality on their segment! Hehe, still want to watch that mesmerizing moment. :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Or she probably couldn't remember the lyrics. Hahah. Toomtam knows the lyrics so he probably listens to it often. I wonder if he ever just thinks about Ngao Jai scenes of Rut and May when he sings the song?! Lol Like at home by himself. Lol

Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, I'll be in shock if I ever meet a beloved celebrity. :eyetwitch: I'd be crazy around them as well. :weee: :crazy: I want to meet ToomVill badly, too. :highfive:

Hehe, oh, KimBerry! You just make me laugh and smile! :lmao2: to the part about Toomtam needing those love and kiss scenes. :bhehe: And aw, you're welcome for the updates! I hope we get our wishes granted! Not just the one about them singing the duet, but everything about them! :wub:

We were so close to hearing them sing the song together... They did for a couple seconds. :cry1: Urgh! -_- Yes, Vill's voice was so sweet when she started singing. :spin: And Toomtam's voice is just freaking beautiful! Together, they sound amazing and perfect! :wub:

hmmm those wishes, we must never lose hope. :) :secret:

Yeah Vill why stop? She got self conscious and stopped. If she wasn't surprised maybe she'd sing her heat out.  I'm hoping that they'll do a duet sooon!!! :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Or she probably couldn't remember the lyrics. Hahah. Toomtam knows the lyrics so he probably listens to it often. I wonder if he ever just thinks about Ngao Jai scenes of Rut and May when he sings the song?! Lol Like at home by himself. Lol

Oh, yeah, that possibility did also cross my mind, but hehe, I forgot to mention it. :D T'tch, I'm sure those scenes are in the deepest, darkest part of his mind.

aiyaja said:

This is plausible, before she embarrassed herself might as well cut it out.  :cry: On Toomtam.. :woot:  :dance2:  :secret: He probably did..and even dream about it.  :hide: It got me thinking: I know that they look at it just like any other job but still actors have hearts..they can't just stop feeling once someone yells CUT..I wonder how they keep those lives (real/drama) separate. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
hmmm those wishes, we must never lose hope. :) :secret:

Yeah Vill why stop? She got self conscious and stopped. If she wasn't surprised maybe she'd sing her heat out.  I'm hoping that they'll do a duet sooon!!! :dance1:

Haha, yes! We must not lose hope! Let's continue dreaming! :strong: :cheer: We're dying to see that duet! :woot:

aiyaja said:
I think Toomtam surprised Vill by handing her the mic! Lol

He surprised us! And I think he surprised himself! :bhehe: He was probably so caught up in the moment and the meaning, he handed it to her to help him get his feelings across. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
This is plausible, before she embarrassed herself might as well cut it out.  :cry: On Toomtam.. :woot:  :dance2:  :secret: He probably did..and even dream about it.  :hide: It got me thinking: I know that they look at it just like any other job but still actors have hearts..they can't just stop feeling once someone yells CUT..I wonder how they keep those lives (real/drama) separate. 

Hehe, oh, I'm sure he dreams about those scenes. :pervie: Aish, those actors and actresses. :shrug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why do you think marriages don't last in the ET industry? Actors and actresses fall for each other all the time. They have to be someone else for 6-8 months at a time who is in love with another person who isn't their spouse or girlfriend...you think they're not going to feel anything at all? Haha! Toomtam and Vill have such intense chemistry, it must come from somewhere. Hahah.