AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Hello, my fellow NJ and ToomVill lovers :D I've missed you all so dearly. I've been away from this thread for too long T__T << ( I'm always saying the same words over, T^T )
As always, love coming onto this thread and catching up on all your posts! Hope you all are doing well!!

AND WHAT IS TOMORROW!? Monday!!! Meaning more ToomVill action, woot! Woot! :D LEGGO CRAZYYYYYY HAHAHA

@Villnan: Those are some extremely beautiful artworks, wow!
Wish I was as creative and talented as you and the other amazing editors in this thread :)
Hope to see more from you!!

@Aiyaja: Thank you so much, love for all the translations! I stopped myself from reading a lot of them though since I'm trying to hard not to spoil myself.
I saw that you translated the ending but I can not read it, I just can't. I want everything to be a surprise, haha. But thank you so so so much.
Even though it takes us a matter of minutes to read the translations, we know well it takes you longer to translate. And I just want you to know I am sincerely thankful. Thank you <333

AAAH, Marina! :weep: Are you feeling much better? :kiss: :grouphug: So happy to hear from you again in here! :yahoo: Hey, no shame in using the same words over and over again. I do that, too! :bhehe: :highfive: Thanks for wondering after us. :kiss3:

Aw, your direct comments and compliments to Villnan and Aiyaja! So sweet of you! :spin: Ooh, you're so strong-minded for keeping away from the ending. :worthy: Haha, be strong! :strong:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hello :) For spoiler tags, you can find it in the "Special BBCode" which is to the left of "Font."
Hope that helps! I'm not really helpful so if anyone else would like to further explain... ^^ :)

Ah, I never thought about that! Hehe, thanks! :kiss:

ohmaichoua said:
It feels good to be back at AF. I've been MIA for a while and when I decided to come back, I completely forgot my password to my chakrit_Y username and everything so I'm starting fresh. 

Maiko I see you are still the best at posting up photos and keeping us all updated! Thank you very much for doing so! I remember our days going back to Kohn Teun with Viill and Guy. That was probably the last active thread I was in before I went MIA. I'm so glad to see Vill on the screen again. I'm looking forward to when May and Rut will be sweet together. I just love Vill and Tootum together. 

OMGOSH!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OH, MY GOLLY! MY CHAKRIT_Y!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :shock2: :faint: :cry: :weep: Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm...just super happy to hear from you again, girl. :cry: :yahoo: :woot: :party: :clap: Aw, this is so AWESOME! :spin: :wub: You know how long it has been?!!!! :smack: You completely disappeared on me! :teary: Aw, now you're back as Ohmaichoua! :bhehe: This is truly a wonderful surprise for today. :heart: I remember our Kohn Teun days with Gilly, too. :blush: Hehe, yay, I'm so happy to hear you love Vill and Toomtam, too! :bravo: :woot: :kiss3: Let's spazz together again! Aw, I'm just so happy right now. :lmao: :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Welcome to the Ngao Jai thread!!! :D Can't wait to see more of your posts in this thread and the other threads as well :)
And why does your siggie make me so happy!? So happy to see ToomVill and PRAHET shippers around here :D Let's spazz together, hehe!

Yeah! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Some new Pics of ToomVill

Cr: Manager Online

*PICs*

You got it!!!! :bravo: Aw, you beat me to sharing those photos... :cry1: But thanks so much for sharing them! :wub: Hehe, I love, love, love, :heart: all their photos. :drool: :spicy: Individually and together. :wub:

ohmaichoua said:
It feels good to be back at AF. I've been MIA for a while and when I decided to come back, I completely forgot my password to my chakrit_Y username and everything so I'm starting fresh. 

Maiko I see you are still the best at posting up photos and keeping us all updated! Thank you very much for doing so! I remember our days going back to Kohn Teun with Viill and Guy. That was probably the last active thread I was in before I went MIA. I'm so glad to see Vill on the screen again. I'm looking forward to when May and Rut will be sweet together. I just love Vill and Tootum together. 

I'm still in seventh heaven. :bhehe: Hehe, I'm in a wonderful, dreamlike state right now. Again and again, I'm truly happy to hear from you. :kiss: :grouphug: I forgot to reply to the bolded part. Haha, why, thank you! :ghehe: :wink:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yessss, I'm feeling great, Maiko! :D I'm 10000% cured now, haha.

And I just find it so great and amazing how everyone in the past threads including the SSP thread are all appearing in this thread!
It's definitely the ToomVill love that is bringing all of us (old faces & new faces) together! :) <3

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm new face for sure..I watched LNF just not too long ago. I falling in love with P'Vill and starting to watch her lakorn..
She is my first Lakorn actress that I ever in love :heart: :yes:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
It help me a lot thank you everyone for your help! :dance1:

Yay! :clap: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yessss, I'm feeling great, Maiko! :D I'm 10000% cured now, haha.

And I just find it so great and amazing how everyone in the past threads including the SSP thread are all appearing in this thread!
It's definitely the ToomVill love that is bringing all of us (old faces & new faces) together! :) <3

I'm so happy to hear that, Marina. :cry: :console: :kiss: Being sick is not fun! :sick: :yuck: Hehe, I was so ecstatic, too, when I finally felt better after a month and a half of being sick. :thumbdown: Ok, I don't have to curse out on your medicine; it did work wonders for you. :numchuck:

Aw, so true, so true. :spin: :bravo: I love how we're all coming together, too, because of ToomVill (and other things!). :grouphug: :heart: Love you guys! :kiss: :kiss3:

VILLNAN said:
I'm new face for sure..I watched LNF just not too long ago. I falling in love with P'Vill and starting to watch her lakorn..
She is my first Lakorn actress that I ever in love :heart: :yes:

Aw, too sweet!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Maiko and Huajaikaungtur, it feels good to be back and I'm ready to spazz!! Loving all the photos so far. Monday and Tuesday have become my favorite days because of Ngao Jai and Bang Rajun... Sometimes I just want to call in for work and watch the episodes haha

I'm looking forward to this weeks episodes. I hope May and Rut come to an understanding soon so we can get some sweetness, I love all the force kiss and hugs Rut is doing but I want some scenes with consent from both parties too LOL I saw a scene in the opening of May kissing Rut on the forehead and that totally gave me butterflies. I can't wait for that scene! And all the scenes for when they are in the mountains/country side!

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
OMG it already 12 AM I don't want to sleep yet

I'm  waiting for some Ngao Jai post of Today episode

I'm planning on staying up all night. ;) (Er, that is, if I don't fall asleep. :bhehe:) Thank goodness, I don't work tomorrow. :phew:

ohmaichoua said:
Thanks Maiko and Huajaikaungtur, it feels good to be back and I'm ready to spazz!! Loving all the photos so far. Monday and Tuesday have become my favorite days because of Ngao Jai and Bang Rajun... Sometimes I just want to call in for work and watch the episodes haha

I'm looking forward to this weeks episodes. I hope May and Rut come to an understanding soon so we can get some sweetness, I love all the force kiss and hugs Rut is doing but I want some scenes with consent from both parties too LOL I saw a scene in the opening of May kissing Rut on the forehead and that totally gave me butterflies. I can't wait for that scene! And all the scenes for when they are in the mountains/country side!

:cry: :grouphug: Still in seventh heaven! :woot: Ahh, Huajaikaungtur probably prefers you calling her Marina. :thumbsup: Oh, I feel like calling in for work myself, too! :lmao:

I'm positive we'll get some sweet scenes. :yahoo: Ooh, May kissing Rut on the forehead?!!! Is it the scene after she lovingly rubbed her hand across his cheek? :bhehe:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
 I'm positive we'll get some sweet scenes. :yahoo: Ooh, May kissing Rut on the forehead?!!! Is it the scene after she lovingly rubbed her hand across his cheek? :bhehe:
LOL I just re watched it and it was on the cheek, not forehead :) I'm probably in LaLa Land secretly hoping it was on the forehead hahaha I just love their face expression! May is enjoying teasing Rut!

AikOm^_^

ohmaichoua said:
LOL I just re watched it and it was on the cheek, not forehead :) I'm probably in LaLa Land secretly hoping it was on the forehead hahaha I just love their face expression! May is enjoying teasing Rut!

*PIC*

:lmao2: I went back to re-watch the opening credits, and that was the only scene I saw her kissing him (from the opening), and I was going to correct ourselves about the actual place where she kissed him, but you found out for yourself. :bhehe: I love their facial expressions, too! Can't wait for all their scenes! :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh yesss, feel free to call me Marina! I'd actually prefer you all to call me Marina than Huajaikaungtur since that is such a mouthful and a ton to write out, haha.
Thank you, Maiko! You know me too well to know what I would say :D !!~

And I still have yet to see Episode 8 T____T
But my most favorite scene in NJ so far (even though I love all ToomVill scenes dearly) is the scene where Ruth pulls in May closely to "see" his contact lenses.
Ahhhh, this scene. I replayed it over and over making sure all my sisters saw the scene clearly, haha. And of course, they just rolled their eyes but I couldn't contain my excitement.
It was just too perfect of a scene. What I truly loved was that when he pulled her in, it seemed like there wasn't any "limits" -- if that's the right word. He just pulled her in quickly not caring about how close they were, oh gosh.
It made me wonder about what was going on behind the scenes cause it was all so quick and abrupt, hehe :D

For all I know, he could have pulled her in so quick that they might have accidentally kissed or something, hahaha. But oh gee.
Their faces and bodies were so close and perfectly sculpted into each other's and oh gosh, every single time I think about that scene, I just smile like a crazy person and sigh at how amazing that scene is. Love it to bits! <333 

AikOm^_^

Just a short GIF of Rut and May's upcoming scenes. Will make more in a bit, if I get to them. Aah, I'm dying for all their scenes, especially the sweet and tender ones, like the one in which May sets her head down on Rut's shoulder! :spicy: :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh yesss, feel free to call me Marina! I'd actually prefer you all to call me Marina than Huajaikaungtur since that is such a mouthful and a ton to write out, haha.
Thank you, Maiko! You know me too well to know what I would say :D !!~

And I still have yet to see Episode 8 T____T
But my most favorite scene in NJ so far (even though I love all ToomVill scenes dearly) is the scene where Ruth pulls in May closely to "see" his contact lenses.
Ahhhh, this scene. I replayed it over and over making sure all my sisters saw the scene clearly, haha. And of course, they just rolled their eyes but I couldn't contain my excitement.
It was just too perfect of a scene. What I truly loved was that when he pulled her in, it seemed like there wasn't any "limits" -- if that's the right word. He just pulled her in quickly not caring about how close they were, oh gosh.
It made me wonder about what was going on behind the scenes cause it was all so quick and abrupt, hehe :D

For all I know, he could have pulled her in so quick that they might have accidentally kissed or something, hahaha. But oh gee.
Their faces and bodies were so close and perfectly sculpted into each other's and oh gosh, every single time I think about that scene, I just smile like a crazy person and sigh at how amazing that scene is. Love it to bits! <333 

Hehe, yep, I know you would most likely say that to Ohmaichoua. :bhehe: Yes, your username is a mouthful. :loool:

AAAH! MARINA! :woot: Haha, I freakin' love that scene in episode 7, too!!!! :woot: The one in which Rut pulled May into his embrace to threaten to kiss her! Girl, you missed out on my gushing over that scene. :cry: Hehe, I :heart: your reaction (and your sisters', too! :lmao3:)!!!! Love, love, love it, Marina! :ghehe: It's totally my reaction as well. :highfive: YES! That scene is too freakin' naturally perfect. I love your depiction on it and your description of it. Going to make a longer and bigger GIF of that beautiful moment! Be right back! :weee:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, yep, I know you would most likely say that to Ohmaichoua. :bhehe: Yes, your username is a mouthful. :loool:

AAAH! MARINA! :woot: Haha, I freakin' love that scene in episode 7, too!!!! :woot: The one in which Rut pulled May into his embrace to threaten to kiss her! Girl, you missed out on my gushing over that scene. :cry: Hehe, I :heart: your reaction (and your sisters', too! :lmao3:)!!!! Love, love, love it, Marina! :ghehe: It's totally my reaction as well. :highfive: YES! That scene is too freakin' naturally perfect. I love your depiction on it and your description of it. Going to make a longer and bigger GIF of that beautiful moment! Be right back! :weee:
Hahaha, yes :)

And I remember reading everyone's posts when you guys were gushing over the scene! haha, but I just got to it yesterday and had to share my excitement :D
Haha, thanks for loving my input on the scene, Maiko! Can't wait to see the GIF! I'm sure I'll go crazy again.

I'll be going to bed now -- I got class in the morning! But before I go, I'll have to rewatch that scene again, hehe :D
Goodnight Maiko and ToomVill lovers! Sweet dreams :)

And I'll probably be back on this thread when it has exceeded 5+ pages all about the new episode tomorrow, haha! :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, yes :)

And I remember reading everyone's posts when you guys were gushing over the scene! haha, but I just got to it yesterday and had to share my excitement :D
Haha, thanks for loving my input on the scene, Maiko! Can't wait to see the GIF! I'm sure I'll go crazy again.

I'll be going to bed now -- I got class in the morning! But before I go, I'll have to rewatch that scene again, hehe :D
Goodnight Maiko and ToomVill lovers! Sweet dreams :)

And I'll probably be back on this thread when it has exceeded 5+ pages all about the new episode tomorrow, haha! :D

Aw, dang it! By the time I'm finished with it, you're probably going to be asleep. :cry1: *Sigh* Tomorrow, then! :dance1: Ah, so you did see our posts, regarding that awesome scene. :blush: :worthy: And what's this?! You're going to re-watch that scene before hitting the hay?! :woot: :thumbsup: All right! :yahoo: Haha, I was doing that, too, for the past several nights: re-watching that scene before going to sleep. It did give me very good dreams. :pervie: Haha, kidding. I didn't dream of anything good at all. :cry1:

Urgh, school tomorrow? :sick: :console: Aw, :goodnite: to you, Marina! Sweet dreams to you, too! :kiss: :grouphug: Have a great day at school tomorrow! :yes:

VILLNAN said:
Good Night huajaikaungtur

Poor May :drools:

*PIC*

Too sweet and kind of you, Villnan! You can just call her Marina. :wink:

What?! Poor May? Poor us!!!! She gets to be kissed by Rut! :cry1: :lmao: I want to be her... :weee: Beautiful photo! :wub:

AikOm^_^

ohmaichoua said:
These photos have me cheesing already! A couple more hours before it airs!

*PICs*

Me, too! :woot: Again, love your profile photo and siggie! :wub:

Hey, you did get a chance to read the forum rules, did you? :wink: