AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
Not only, I also want to be May too Maiko

Aww they are just too cute together

Hehe, as much as I want to be in Toomtam's embrace, my heart is even happier that it's Vill in his arms. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ohmaichoua: Nice to meet you, welcome back. Yay, thank you for joining our thread.

I'm so excited! It's another week to cheer our OTP on in Ngao Jai! :woot:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko that is what I told to my friend "I want to be in Toomtam embrace" We do have the same mind..
My poor heart is beating so fast when I see Toomtam kissing Vill or embracing her.. :heart:

Yaahh Ngao Jai TEAM :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ohmaichoua: Nice to meet you, welcome back. Yay, thank you for joining our thread.

I'm so excited! It's another week to cheer our OTP on in Ngao Jai! :woot:

Yes, yay! :highfive: :grouphug: I'm ready to cheer them on! :cheer: Thank goodness I stacked up on food for the next two days. :strong: Haha, I wish! I'm spending all my energy in this thread, and I barely have time to eat properly except snack on a few things. :bhehe:

VILLNAN said:
Maiko that is what I told to my friend "I want to be in Toomtam embrace" We do have the same mind..
My heart is beating so fast when I see Toomtam kissing Vill or embracing her.. :heart:

Yaahh Ngao Jai TEAM :dance1:

Ooh, really? Haha, great minds think alike! :highfive: Oh, those two know how to make our hearts race. :faint: :spicy: Yeah, go, go, Ngao Jai/ToomVill team! :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw. Maiko, take good care of yourself na.

ToomVill will be up in the next few hours. Yay!! I probably won't catch it live but I'll dream about them though. Lol

I hope we'll get to see May harass Rut back. Haha.

Vill actually does okay comedy in here. Lol

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
I'm so happy to be with you guys!

GO GO Shadow Hunter team :dance1:

*PICs*

Aw, we're happy you're here with us, too! :cry: :grouphug:

Gah, your artworks are too lovely and fabulous! :spin: :wub: Haha, I still need to finish my replies to the other posts I missed out on, while I was at work today. :sweat:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I love VillNan's artwork! You've done so many too! You should start an IG and post it onto there for Vill fans to see. :)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aw. Maiko, take good care of yourself na.

ToomVill will be up in the next few hours. Yay!! I probably won't catch it live but I'll dream about them though. Lol

I hope we'll get to see May harass Rut back. Haha.

Vill actually does okay comedy in here. Lol

Ohhhhhhh... :teary: :weep: Aiyaja, thanks. :spin: :wub: :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, I should take better care of myself, but I just get too engrossed in this thread and you guys and Ngao Jai and ToomVill! :heart: You guys give me so much (inner) strength! :strong: But...my body does need those nutrients. <_< :lol2:

Aw, you can't catch it live? But you'll dream about them?!!!! :woot: :pervie: :ghehe: Dang, I hope you won't miss out on the last episode live! :spin: Yes, I think Vill does okay comedy in here, too, but it's because I'm biased with (almost) anything related to ToomVill. :smack:

aiyaja said:
Yes, I love VillNan's artwork! You've done so many too! You should start an IG and post it onto there for Vill fans to see. :)

Yes, VillNan! You should! :yes: :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope so too. l'll probably request that day off. Hahah! I want to spazz and savor the last episode. Hehe. I may cry over it too. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I hope so too. l'll probably request that day off. Hahah! I want to spazz and savor the last episode. Hehe. I may cry over it too. Haha.

Urgh, it'll be hard for me to request it off, but I've been kind of lucky so far that most of my days off have occurred on mostly Monday and Tuesday (either that or Tuesday and Wednesday). It's fate. :D Hehe, I pray I will be able to get that Monday off as well, so that I can spend all day in this thread for the last episode. :cry:

As long as you're crying for a different reason, different from SSP's ending episode. ;)

VILLNAN said:
I have IG ..but I don't think mine is that great though..anyway thank you :dance1:

OMG It's already 3AM I'm the only one who is a wake

here is My IG https://instagram.com/harwabi501/ In cause if you guys want to follow me :dance1: haha

Ouch! It's midnight for me. :yawn: Five more hours until NJ airs! :woot: Aw, thanks for sharing your IG! :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Ohhhh, they're good! They're super cute. Everyone has their own style of art. I really like yours.

Agree!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Sometime I feel bad foe P'Angkoon but sometime I want to kill him so bad

Did you guys already post this
I just found the video from P'Aom IG
ToomVill is Killing me
Why they have to be this sweet? :heart:

VillNan mad editing skills you have! Thank you for sharing your artwork.  :coolpix:  :heart:

Ohmaichoua Welcome to our ToomVill haven.

Maiko please take care of yourself. We don't want you to get sick now don't we?  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:

BTW this might sound such a dumb question but how do you pronounce Vill's name? Because I say it as Vill like Village.

I love that snippet from Aom's IG VillNan. I hope they won't cut it out. I'm looking forward to that sweet scene. They look so in love and contented in that scene.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'll be crying because it's ending and for Angkoon. Hehe.

Hey, at one point, you hated him. :bhehe: Or were annoyed with him.

VILLNAN said:
Sometime I feel bad foe P'Angkoon but sometime I want to kill him so bad

Did you guys already post this
I just found the video from P'Aom IG
ToomVill is Killing me
Why they have to be this sweet? :heart:

*PICs*

:lmao2: to the first part about Koon!

Yep, the link to that IG clip has already been shared, but thanks for the snapshots! :wub: ToomVill can go from sweet to loving to intense to everything!

Kimberry<3 said:
VillNan mad editing skills you have! Thank you for sharing your artwork.  :coolpix:  :heart:

Ohmaichoua Welcome to our ToomVill haven.

Maiko please take care of yourself. We don't want you to get sick now don't we?  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:

BTW this might sound such a dumb question but how do you pronounce Vill's name? Because I say it as Vill like Village.

Aw...KimBerry! :kiss: :grouphug: Thanks for everything in your lovely post. :wub: Hehe, ok, I'll take care of myself. :blush: :strong: :kiss3:

Hey, that's how I pronounce her name, too. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I love that snippet from Aom's IG VillNan. I hope they won't cut it out. I'm looking forward to that sweet scene. They look so in love and contented in that scene.

Oh, dear, they better not cut it out... :cry1: :rant: Agree, agree with everything, especially the last sentence! :highfive: