VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL Village

I really in love with the video clip..I will be mad if they cut it 
I'm watching over again and again..I can't get enough of it ...GOD TOO MUCH SUGAR :drools: :drools: I want to be in the kind of relationship too

Maiko  :highfive: , just wanted to make sure, because I talked about ToomVill with my friends and it'll be weird if I said it wrong not to mention embarrassing.  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
LOL Village

I'm watching over again and again..I can't get enough of it ...GOD TOO MUCH SUGAR :drools: :drools: I want to be in the kind of relationship too

Too stinkin' sweet! :eek:uch: Hehe, I want a man like Rut. :drool: :spicy:

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko  :highfive: , just wanted to make sure, because I talked about ToomVill with my friends and it'll be weird if I said it wrong not to mention embarrassing.  :dance1:

Aw, you do? :woot: That's so exciting! :clap: :kiss: How sweet that you guys can talk about ToomVill. :wub:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, dear, they better not cut it out... :cry1: :rant: Agree, agree with everything, especially the last sentence! :highfive:

I will cry if they cut it out..and mad..very mad. 

VILLNAN said:
LOL Village

I kept replaying it too. It was such a tender moment..And some Honey as well.  :heart:  :blush:

Maiko^_^ said:

Too stinkin' sweet! :eek:uch: Hehe, I want a man like Rut. :drool: :spicy:

Aw, you do? :woot: That's so exciting! :clap: :kiss: How sweet that you guys can talk about ToomVill. :wub:

Rut, oh Rut  :blush:  :drool:

Yes, because I wanted to spread the love.  :wub:  :wink:  :weee:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they f.cking kidding me ? 15 episodes ? That is absolutely not enough to cover all of Rut and May epic romance :eek: !
Am I the only one looking forward to the "Wathit take off your pants !" scene :D ?

preetam said:
Are they f.cking kidding me ? 15 episodes ? That is absolutely not enough to cover all of Rut and May epic romance :eek: !
Am I the only one looking forward to the "Wathit take off your pants !" scene :D ?

15 episodes. tsk! I really hope they won't rush everything to fit all of it in 15 episodes. 
I am!!  :ghehe:  :spicy:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I will cry if they cut it out..and mad..very mad. 

I kept replaying it too. It was such a tender moment..And some Honey as well.  :heart:  :blush:

:lmao2: We're all so in love with that clip! Let's bombard Aom's IG and tell her that she better not cut out any more of their scenes. :lolyup: And that they should also extend Ngao Jai to at least 18 episodes.

Kimberry<3 said:
Rut, oh Rut  :blush:  :drool:

Yes, because I wanted to spread the love.  :wub:  :wink:  :weee:

Oh, Rut, wherefore art thou, Rut?! :spin:

As for the second part of you spreading the love for them, :thumbsup: & :bravo:!!!! :highfive:

preetam said:

NO, it's not enough. :rant: They need to extend the episodes. Hah, no, you're not the only one; I'm excited for that scene, too!

Kimberry<3 said:
15 episodes. tsk! I really hope they won't rush everything to fit all of it in 15 episodes. 
I am!!  :ghehe:  :spicy:

Hey, me three! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Currently watching this BTS right now. :dance1: So far, hehe, P'Aom cracks me up! :loool:

Credit: Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3yYVAk5gEs

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
BTW this might sound such a dumb question but how do you pronounce Vill's name? Because I say it as Vill like Village.
You pronounce Vill as View like you're viewing something.

I still dislike Angkoon but his genuine love for May is still very heartbreaking knowing that his Uncle and Watit did him wrong. They couldn't fight with him face to face first.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

I still dislike Angkoon but his genuine love for May is still very heartbreaking knowing that his Uncle and Watit did him wrong. They couldn't fight with him face to face first.

That's how I hear the Thais pronounce her name. :lol:

Aw, so you still dislike him. Despite his wrongdoings, his love for May is bittersweet. Again, Navin is just killing it as Angkoon! :bravo:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's Navin's acting in here too plus his hotness that is making it a very tight race between Angkoon and Rut.

Hahaah, that was a funny BTS. Oam asked the questions all of us were asking, why is May breaking Rut's heart so much by hanging out with Angkoon. Why can't May just tell Angkoon directly that she doesn't love him. Vill joked around saying, well, I'm pretty, so there are a lot of guys falling in love. Hahaha. :coverlaf: But Vill said that May is still trying to be courteous to all parties plus she already told Angkoon that it can never be.

You know, as delusional as both Watit and Angkoon are, even if May rejected both, both will still continue to try to win her heart. :crazy: Hahaha.

Maiko^_^ said:
Currently watching this BTS right now. :dance1: So far, hehe, P'Aom cracks me up! :loool:

Credit: Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

Thank you for this Maiko, I LOLed a lot.  :rofl:  :lol2:  

It's fun to share what you love with your friends (but only when they enjoy it as well.)  :woot2:

aiyaja said:

Aww Thank you so much aiyaja ! Now I know. View..view..view.. just so I won't forget. 

aiyaja said:
Yeah, it's Navin's acting in here too plus his hotness that is making it a very tight race between Angkoon and Rut.

Hahaah, that was a funny BTS. Oam asked the questions all of us were asking, why is May breaking Rut's heart so much by hanging out with Angkoon. Why can't May just tell Angkoon directly that she doesn't love him. Vill joked around saying, well, I'm pretty, so there are a lot of guys falling in love. Hahaha. :coverlaf: But Vill said that May is still trying to be courteous to all parties plus she already told Angkoon that it can never be.

You know, as delusional as both Watit and Angkoon are, even if May rejected both, both will still continue to try to win her heart. :crazy: Hahaha.

Navin is really doing a good job in this lakorn. 

LOL so that was what they're talking about? Oiiii!  :clap2:  :rofl:  :lol2:  Vill is seeerrr funny! 
Can't stop, won't stop. That is their motto.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Yay for Oam, then! :thumbsup: Haha, funny Vill! :rofl: Yep, both Watit and Koon would still do that, even if she flat out told them no. :rolleyes:

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you for this Maiko, I LOLed a lot.  :rofl:  :lol2:  

It's fun to share what you love with your friends (but only when they enjoy it as well.)  :woot2:

Aww Thank you so much aiyaja ! Now I know. View..view..view.. just so I won't forget. 

Aw, you're welcome! And yes, definitely more fun when your friends like/love the same things as you do. :grouphug: Hah, the last part of your post...too cute! :lmao2:

Kimberry<3 said:
Navin is really doing a good job in this lakorn. 

LOL so that was what they're talking about? Oiiii!  :clap2:  :rofl:  :lol2:  Vill is seeerrr funny! 
Can't stop, won't stop. That is their motto.

Yikes, I got distracted by other things...oh, yes. It was because of my stupid, slow laptop, too. <_< Going to go back and finish the BTS clip now!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, if you understand Thai, Vill is one funnnnyyyyy girl. She's naturally funny and such a jokester. She's so bubbly, energetic, and friendly that the media likes to turn that into negative news and rumors. Vill jokes around a lot but she does not flirt in any way or form. She has her boundaries.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahaha, if you understand Thai, Vill is one funnnnyyyyy girl. She's naturally funny and such a jokester. She's so bubbly, energetic, and friendly that the media likes to turn that into negative news and rumors. Vill jokes around a lot but she does not flirt in any way or form. She has her boundaries.

Um-hmm, to the part about the media. :mellow:

Maiko^_^ said:

Yay for Oam, then! :thumbsup: Haha, funny Vill! :rofl: Yep, both Watit and Koon would still do that, even if she flat out told them no. :rolleyes:

Aw, you're welcome! And yes, definitely more fun when your friends like/love the same things as you do. :grouphug: Hah, the last part of your post...too cute! :lmao2:

Yikes, I got distracted by other things...oh, yes. It was because of my stupid, slow laptop, too. <_< Going to go back and finish the BTS clip now!

:yes:  :yes:  :dance3:  :party: It's a blast if they do enjoy it with you. 
Prepare to be heart warmed..Aom seems to like Vill a lot and vice versa which is good. I love when celebrities have genuine friendship..esp girls since most of the time they tend to compete. 

aiyaja said:

Awww I  :heart:  her so much. I love funny people. This is good to know. Media just want to blow things out of proportion just to generate revenue. I want to learn Thai..hmmm Thank you.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:yes:  :yes:  :dance3:  :party: It's a blast if they do enjoy it with you. 
Prepare to be heart warmed..Aom seems to like Vill a lot and vice versa which is good. I love when celebrities have genuine friendship..esp girls since most of the time they tend to compete. 

Awww I  :heart:  her so much. I love funny people. This is good to know. Media just want to blow things out of proportion just to generate revenue. I want to learn Thai..hmmm Thank you.

I'm happy I can spazz with you guys! :spin: :yahoo: :grouphug: Haha, my sister isn't really into Thai lakorns anymore, and she complains dreadfully about my ToomVill. :smack:

The video was running so slow on Mozilla Firefox that I had to open it up in Internet Explorer. Much better! Still have to finish the video, but eek! The BTS of ToomVill in the forest...excite me so much!!! :woot: :wub: Haha, actually, all their interactions behind the scenes. :lol:

I agree, KimBerry; I'm happy both Aom and Vill adore each other. :wub: Aw, the second part of your post; too sweet! :kiss: We'll understand Thai someday. :highfive:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just watched a short interview segment on A Love To Kill with P'Noom and the cast from their open ceremony today and I feel as if fans who don't like Vill or keep thinking that Vill keeps hogging the limelight from other actresses need to watch those interviews from producers or directors who specifically choose Vill instead of conjuring up their own reasons as to why or jumping to conclusions that it's Exact always promoting Vill. P'Noom said he both waited, lured, deceived, and did whatever he can so the actors and actresses will agree to be part of the cast. That each actor and actress he chose were already obligated with other projects, so it was hard to cast them and have their schedules fit. But he's happy that everything fell into place. He believes that each chosen actor/actress suit the characters. I'll post it over at that thread too, if anyone is interested in watching the clips. That's probably why Vill was all of a sudden tied to this project. Vill probably just agreed after love calls from P'Noom. I know that many of us support other actresses too and feel like Vill may not always be the best option or choice for a certain role, but perhaps the directors and producers who are directly making these lakorns see something we don't. Just like Aom in here for Ngao Jai. She hand ordered Vill. Toomtam had to cast for the role.