Maiko^_^ said:

Among other things that are bringing her down... :teary: Negative press by the news media, etc.

Aw, your mother and sister were frustrated with May, too? Hehe. :coverlaf: Hahahaha! I'll have to save money, too. :lol2: :console:

Ahhh the press can conjure the most nonsensical things and call it news. I've lost faith. 
Yes they were..soon they will understand why, Are you from the US dear? Just askin'.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Ahhh the press can conjure the most nonsensical things and call it news. I've lost faith. 
Yes they were..soon they will understand why, Are you from the US dear? Just askin'.

Yep, those news reporters... :nono1:

Haha, yes, I am from the US. :lol2: It's nearing 3:30 A.M. :yawn: Less than 2 hours before Ngao Jai! :woot: Oh, I finished watching that BTS clip. Hehe, too funny! I love the little preview of episode 9 they showed at the end! :lmao3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:
@aiyaja, I'm bothered by that too. I don't think I can say it better than you. Some people on Pantip are just being too nonsensical.
Trust me, if I typed as fast in Thai like I do in English, those people who complained about Vill as being an old face at Exact and for her to make way and give the newbies those opportunities, would get an ear full from me. Those Pantip fans! Ugh. Newbies will eventually get their chance and break into the industry just like Vill when she started. It's sad that people feel the need to push Vill down just to have their favorites rise.

It's like having no respect for the older generation actresses at all. They have no respect nor empathy on how hard Vill has worked these past 7 years. They think that the rising new generation of actresses should take over since Vill isn't as popular as before. Really? So everything is based off on popularity? That's what's wrong with the world right now. That's why we have celebrities disrespecting people left and right acting like big shots because they know they can do whatever they want and still have a career because they have a huge and biased fanbase! This is sad indeed!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Trust me, if I typed as fast in Thai like I do in English, those people who complained about Vill as being an old face at Exact and for her to make way and give the newbies those opportunities, would get an ear full from me. Those Pantip fans! Ugh. Newbies will eventually get their chance and break into the industry just like Vill when she started. It's sad that people feel the need to push Vill down just to have their favorites rise.

It's like having no respect for the older generation actresses at all. They have no respect nor empathy on how hard Vill has worked these past 7 years. They think that the rising new generation of actresses should take over since Vill isn't as popular as before. Really? So everything is based off on popularity? That's what's wrong with the world right now. That's why we have celebrities disrespecting people left and right acting like big shots because they know they can do whatever they want and still have a career because they have a huge and biased fanbase! This is sad indeed!

I agree. Too sad. :phew:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what's going to happen to Vill and her journey but I'm just going to stand behind her and support her no matter what. The more people or anti-fans attack her, the more I feel like I should protect her and stand up for her even if it's just on an International level that may not do much or even make a dent at all since its Pantip and the Thai fans who make the biggest difference but I hope Vill's Thai fans will see our efforts, the International fans, and unite to protect her from their front as well. Vill is such a cute person. I adore her so much. I'm going to enjoy her lakorns to the fullest since we all know she's running against a clock that is moving against her. Fight on Vill!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I don't know what's going to happen to Vill and her journey but I'm just going to stand behind her and support her no matter what. The more people or anti-fans attack her, the more I feel like I should protect her and stand up for her even if it's just on an International level that may not do much or even make a dent at all since its Pantip and the Thai fans who make the biggest difference but I hope Vill's Thai fans will see our efforts, the International fans, and unite to protect her from their front as well. Vill is such a cute person. I adore her so much. I'm going to enjoy her lakorns to the fullest since we all know she's running against a clock that is moving against her. Fight on Vill!

Aw... :teary: :cry: Well-said, Aiyaja! :clap: :thumbsup: :highfive: :bravo: :cheer: :strong:

Maiko^_^ said:

Yep, those news reporters... :nono1:

Haha, yes, I am from the US. :lol2: It's nearing 3:30 A.M. :yawn: Less than 2 hours before Ngao Jai! :woot: Oh, I finished watching that BTS clip. Hehe, too funny! I love the little preview of episode 9 they showed at the end! :lmao3:
 ​

Ahh that explains why I'm just getting my day started and you're off to bed. AWWW the gif. I could stare at it all day long. 

aiyaja said:

Very well said. 

aiyaja said:

Let's go bombard her with our support!! My heart aches because I want to see Vill in lakorns for a long time..and movies. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's time for me to hit the sack! You guys enjoy the rest of your night na! I've unloaded all that has been brewing in my heart and especially reading certain comments at Pantip too. I just felt so sad for Vill. Just seeing Vill breathe is probably a huge issue for them anti-fans. Anyway, I'll see you guys again in the morning na. Sorry if I ranted on such a sad topic.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
LOL, who in the right mind would complain about Vill? Jealous much? I didn't watch many lakorns from her but I know she has been with the channel for many years because she started out really young. I think she is a great actress and should be appreciated and respected for the hard work that she put in in every lakorn.
Back to NJ, I'm just sitting here waiting for May's harassment. lol

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Ahh that explains why I'm just getting my day started and you're off to bed. AWWW the gif. I could stare at it all day long. 

Hehe, I'm sleepy. I dozed off for 30 minutes, I believe. :yawn:

Kimberry<3 said:
Very well said. 

Let's go bombard her with our support!! My heart aches because I want to see Vill in lakorns for a long time..and movies. 

:console: Yeah, let's!

aiyaja said:
It's time for me to hit the sack! You guys enjoy the rest of your night na! I've unloaded all that has been brewing in my heart and especially reading certain comments at Pantip too. I just felt so sad for Vill. Just seeing Vill breathe is probably a huge issue for them anti-fans. Anyway, I'll see you guys again in the morning na. Sorry if I ranted on such a sad topic.

You might as well stayed up, too. :cry1: Ok, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! :grouphug: Thanks for everything, especially for defending Vill. :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL, who in the right mind would complain about Vill? Jealous much? I didn't watch many lakorns from her but I know she has been with the channel for many years because she started out really young. I think she is a great actress and should be appreciated and respected for the hard work that she put in in every lakorn.
Back to NJ, I'm just sitting here waiting for May's harassment. lol

Aw... :grouphug: :kiss: :highfive: Yep, she's been with Exact for a long time.

Haha, less than an hour before you get to see May's harassment. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

My replies to those posts that I missed out on while I was at work. :bhehe: Putting them under a spoiler tag. I actually started on my replies before I got swept away with all the comments flooding in from yesterday and right now. :sweat: Yeah, it took me that long to finish my replies... :smack: In the end, I got lazy and just shortened my replies.

VILLNAN said:
Maiko Thank You for the pics you post

I love to see them together
I'm totally falling for Vill after watch LNF
Such a great actress

Have a great day! :dance1: I'm so happy, I don't have school for one and half week  and I don't have a job...I'm FREE

Aw, how sweet that you fell for her because of LNF! :spin: :thumbsup: In all honesty, I dislike her immensely in there. :lol: I don't find Beauty's character lovable or likeable at all. :mellow: I couldn't get into LNF. :rain: Sorry! :sweat: Vill...still needs to improve her acting in comedy. Not just in comedy, but in other areas as well. Come on, Vill! :strong: It's not just Vill, though; everybody can always improve their acting. :yes:

Oh, yes. You're welcome for the photos. How nice that you don't have school for a week and a half! :woot: :clap: Haha, lucky you! If only...I were that lucky. <_<

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko Awwwww u're up till so late??!!! Have a good day at work na!! We'll be waiting till you get back today!! 
@VILLNAN wow holidays are so awesome right! I'm also having a week of holiday yayyy!! Today is Monday for me and I can't wait for the next epi of NJ!!!

Aw, thanks, dear ImmaSingaholic! :kiss: Work...was pleasant for the most part. :mellow: The day is even better when I'm home in this thread! :grouphug:

VILLNAN said:
ImmaSingaholic Today is Sunday for me..Yep I can't wait for Ngao Jai too....

EP9 and 10 preview is killing me

Hehe, I'm glad the preview's killing us all. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Good morning everyone! I couldn't fall asleep last night, so I was watching Vill on Willy's game show Celebrity Game Night. It was funny. Naem was there too. The guy that was sort of hitting on Vill on the game show 12 Zodiacs. Haha. His eyes were ahem sparkling towards Vill. Lol

:lmao2: Haha, too funny about Naem! :coverlaf: Aw, it was on OneHD live? Dang it... I wish I had caught wind of ToomVill and the others' segment on Willy's Celebrity Game Night when it aired... :cry1: :cry:

Kimberry<3 said:
Good morning!!! Oh, Vill seems to make every guy's eye sparkle but I only want hers to spark for only one. Ahem..lol

Aah!!!! I know exactly who you're talking about!!!! :woot: :clap: :clap2: :kiss: :highfive: :wub: Hehe. :bhehe:

VILLNAN said:
Good morning! Everyone !

Vill is a true beauty goddess...Not surprising that guys are hitting on her..

But it's not just her beauty that makes me a fan. Vill, don't ever lose that genuine and sweet personality of yours. :heart:

aiyaja said:
Haha, yeah.

The game show was hilarious and Vill's team won. Vill was super competitive too. She sang a little part of a rock song...uh, ouch. Lol It's so nice to see Vill in game shows, really shows us who Vill Wannaort is and we can see her outside of lakorns.

Er, judging by your reaction, her singing wasn't good. :shutup: Aw!!! That last sentence. :wub:

amylovemeng1 said:
Thanks aijaya for the translation. So sad and sweet at the same time. I can totally picture the scene ( obviously since it was in the teaser lol). Cannot wait until tomorrow. This thread will be speeding by.

Yep, sweet and sad at the same time, Amy. :cry: Oh, haha, this thread is already a few pages along. :sweat:

aiyaja said:
I just can't wait until the sweet scenes between them where they're finally not screaming at each other. Lol I see chemistry in their rage and passion but I want to see them carry that chemistry into the heart breaking sweet scenes. Lol

Agree! :wub:

VILLNAN said:
I'm not good at it but I try my best
HOPE YOU Guys enjoy my hard work :bhehe:
*PICs*

Hah, finally got to replying to the actual post about your artworks. They are just breathtaking! :faint: :wub: :thumbsup: :heart:

aiyaja said:
Villnan!!! Those are beyond gorgeous!!! I love them!

My reaction, too!

VILLNAN said:
I guess everyone is watching Ngao Jai live maybe. :scratchhead2: .I have to wait until Thursday to watch..I understand just a little bit of Thai

Thank You so much aiyaja..I have more blend pics. I will post later.

At that time, hehe, I don't think anybody was able to watch NJ live just yet. :console: Aw, you can't watch it until Thursday? :teary: That bites! :weep:

aiyaja said:
Wahhh! Some more??! You're making me excited! I love seeing ToomVill. Hehe.

Haha, me, too!

VILLNAN said:
Yah you know aiyaja I Love to blend pics even though I'm not good at it. I'm still making...
I spend whole my day by making pics :coverlaf:  I don't know I'm improve or not

Wow...you're too amazing. All those photos in just one day. :eyetwitch: :clap2: Oh, you're definitely improving!

aiyaja said:
Haha. That's what I do too. Once you spend a lot of time blending, you eventually learn and build from that. I used to be a huge newbie too. I feel like my skills have improved but not to a pro yet. Lol Even now, it takes me a long time just to do one photo. I'm so slow. Haha.

Yeah, it takes me a long time just to do one photo, too. :cry1:

AikOm^_^

The last of my replies to the missed posts. :phew:

VILLNAN said:
I want to see your blending pics, if you have time please make and post :yes: I'm waiting for you beautiful pics

Can I call sister?

Haha, how cute that you want to call Aiyaja that. :heart:

VILLNAN said:

Oh, your artworks are just too beautiful for words. :drool: :wub:

aiyaja said:
I post my artwork up on my Instagram for Vill @villwannarotfans. Visit my IG when you get a chance. :)

Of course, you can call me Pee, older sister. I'm probably way older than you. Lol

:lmao2:

VILLNAN said:
Ohh is that you...I did follow @villwannarotfans ...@harwabi501 is my username

I like all the pics you make...So beautiful,,WOW

Aiyaja's artworks are beautiful to me, too! :wub:

AikOm^_^

It's starting! :woot: :party: :clap: :dance1: And OMGosh! The first ToomVill photo...hehe, I'm so in love with it. :wub: :spicy: :drool: They're just so beautiful. :blush: And the second photo is just so exhilarating! :pervie:

Credits: onehdthailand & princetamgroup's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
OMGGggg!! I died. The goodmorning kiss scene was so... :drools:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :cheer:  :dance3:
Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you for the photos Maiko, looking forward to that scene.

Toomtam/Rut was so enjoying her morning kiss! :lmao3: And yay, that scene is coming up! :ghehe:

But you know what? They cut out yet another Rut and May scene. I'm ticked off and upset. :rant:

Maiko^_^ said:

Toomtam/Rut was so enjoying her morning kiss! :lmao3: And yay, that scene is coming up! :ghehe:

But you know what? They cut out yet another Rut and May scene. I'm ticked off and upset. :rant:
Yes they did...the one in the flower shop was it? or the one in t he bedroom?  :rant:  :cry:  :cry:

The montage of this playful May seems so fast..it was very hilarious tho. Good Job Vill & Toomtam.

AikOm^_^

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHA, oh, my gosh, I freakin' love that pool scene! Too hilarious! ToomVill...are such a delight in comedy. :lmao3: :lolyup: Will gush over it in details after the episode! :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes they did...the one in the flower shop was it? or the one in t he bedroom?  :rant:  :cry:  :cry:

The montage of this playful May seems so fast..it was very hilarious tho. Good Job Vill & Toomtam.

I love them in comedy! :wub: And yep, they cut out the scene of him picking her up and threatening to kiss her in the flower shop or whichever place they were at. :annoyed: :rant: