Maiko^_^ said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHA, oh, my gosh, I freakin' love that pool scene! Too hilarious! ToomVill...are such a delight in comedy. :lmao3: :lolyup: Will gush over it in details after the episode! :wub:

I love them in comedy! :wub: And yep, they cut out the scene of him picking her up and threatening to kiss her in the flower shop or whichever place they were at. :annoyed: :rant:

Oh yeah that's right..why?? And also the scene where she tried to wipe his face with a hankie..grrr and keep the servants scene. 

The lesson is, don't put it out there if it will get cut. argghhh

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Texashot said:
please someone update today episode....I can't watch live cause I am at work and they block the site.  Thank you so much!

Have a good day at work, Texashot! Hope it speeds by for you. :console: Well, I'm sharing photos. But it's going to be a while before the episode is available for streaming. :spin:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Oh yeah that's right..why?? And also the scene where she tried to wipe his face with a hankie..grrr and keep the servants scene. 

The lesson is, don't put it out there if it will get cut. argghhh

Oh, my gosh, there's a scene of May trying to wipe his face? I don't remember... But dang it!!!! Seriously, why film it and never show it at all?! <_< :thumbdown:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, my gosh, there's a scene of May trying to wipe his face? I don't remember... But dang it!!!! Seriously, why film it and never show it at all?! <_< :thumbdown:

yes in that scene in the flower shop..that same outfit. or I could remember it wrong. I checked again..she wasn't wiping his face..sorry about that.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
God onehd is sooo sucky cutting a lot of the pranang scenes like that are they nut ??? If I were in Thailand I would throw eggs to their company . I bet that the 15 episodes is due to them cutting scenes I am soooo mad :/

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
yes in that scene in the flower shop..that same outfit. or I could remember it wrong. 

Ok, I'll go back and check it out later. :teary:

Aw, I just love their pool scene. :wub: :heart:

Credits: lakornexact & onehdthailand's IGs.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
God onehd is sooo sucky cutting a lot of the pranang scenes like that are they nut ??? If I were in Thailand I would throw eggs to their company . I bet that the 15 episodes is due to them cutting scenes I am soooo mad :/

YEAH! :rant: :thumbdown: We've lost so many cute and good Rut and May scenes. :lmao:

preetam said:

I'll go with you!!!!! :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Also they cut that scene where she tried to cut his privates or is it still upcoming?
The scene with Wat and Por Liang...too draggy.

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
OH GOD..The way he looking at her... :drool: :drool: I'm death!!

The photo on the previous page, right? I love it, too. :blush: :spicy:

preetam said:
please girls keep updating :D !!!

Well, hehe, Wat's dream about Bood was hilarious...but rather unnecessary! Boo! If they were going to put in that scene, they're better off keeping all of May and Rut's scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Kimberry<3 said:
I'll go with you!!!!! :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Also they cut that scene where she tried to cut his privates or is it still upcoming?

No, I believe it'll still come up. Either later on or tomorrow's episode, KimBerry. :console:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
God who cares about Wat crush on this old woman ? He has better chemistry with her driver !! That is already episode 9 we want them in the forest now !! Onehd sure can ruin some lakorn...

AikOm^_^

Aah, that scene is coming up, KimBerry! :bhehe:

preetam said:
God who cares about Wat crush on this old woman ? He has better chemistry with her driver !! That is already episode 9 we want them in the forest now !! Onehd sure can ruin some lakorn...

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Too funnie (bolded part)! :p

VILLNAN said:
Yah that pic

Gotcha. ;)

AikOm^_^

Hmm, not a lot of noteworthy scenes, hence the silence from me. :shutup: Oh, Pim Pimmada made her special appearance in today's episode. :D

Maiko^_^ said:
Aah, that scene is coming up, KimBerry! :bhehe:

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Too funnie! :p

Gotcha. ;)

oh thank goodness!! ToomVill is killing it in comedy..who said they can't be fun? 

preetam said:

My thoughts exactly. It took so much time..hope they stop cutting scenes of the pranang.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
oh thank goodness!! ToomVill is killing it in comedy..who said they can't be fun? 

My thoughts exactly. It took so much time..hope they stop cutting scenes of the pranang.

YES! ToomVill are just as powerful and commanding in comedy as they are in drama and romance! :wub: :coverlaf: They've proven me wrong. :lol2: Yes, hope that they won't cut any more scenes of our ToomVill. :worthy:

VILLNAN said:
I have a lot of screenshot If you guys don't mind I will post here :rolleyes1:

Haha, go ahead. :woot: :cheer: