AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahah MissSunny! You're too cute & yes, this thread moves way too fast! Helloooo :)
Come live on this thread with us! haha :)

All right! :thumbup:

MissSunny said:
I'm gonna move to live on this thread and never leave!!! LOL

OK! :thumbsup: :woot: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I've seen your long comments! I always see IG posts and then out of all comments, your comment always stands out since it's so long hahaha!
And then I'm just like "yup, that's the Maiko I know!" Hehe!

AWWWWW!!!! Hehe, they can be super long. :blush: Hehe, thanks, Marina girl! :heart: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha,, that's what we have to do so we don't miss out on anything in this thread, MissSunny! We have to plant ourselves and live here XD hahaha

Right!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Come live in this thread with us?! OMG! I'm dying laughing here.

MissSunny, I know that was so random. I had just finished ranting on here & then logged in fb & someone had liked that page so I clicked on it. Saw your same picture on the comment section.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Come live in this thread with us?! OMG! I'm dying laughing here.

MissSunny, I know that was so random. I had just finished ranting on here & then logged in fb & someone had liked that page so I clicked on it. Saw your same picture on the comment section.

How I feel every time I read all the comments in here. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, we are definitely living in this thread.

What a coincidence that you saw MissSunny's picture, Ceda :O How come all you girls are getting coincidences with each other?
Maiko and Aiyaja with them being blocked on IG and then Ceda with seeing MissSunny's photo on facebook.
Where's my coincidence with another ToomVill lover? Hahaha, I'm just a lonely soul.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, we are definitely living in this thread.

What a coincidence that you saw MissSunny's picture, Ceda :eek: How come all you girls are getting coincidences with each other?
Maiko and Aiyaja with them being blocked on IG and then Ceda with seeing MissSunny's photo on facebook.
Where's my coincidence with another ToomVill lover? Hahaha, I'm just a lonely soul.

:loool: :rofl: So true! Too hilarious! :lmao3: Aw, Marina, you're so smart! :bravo: Hehe, oh, you'll get your own soon. ;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MAIKO, talking about IG, I totally forgot to mention how adorable you are!!! And soooooo young too.

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Hope you guys don't get annoy by my screenshot

*PICs*

No, we're not! Thanks for sharing them! :flowers: :grouphug: Gah, they're so beautiful together!!! :wub:

ceda_lee said:
MAIKO, talking about IG, I totally forgot to mention how adorable you are!!! And soooooo young too.

EEK, you found me?!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :shock2: And really?!!! :loool: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :blush: :spin: :cry: Haha, so sweet of you, Ceda! :cry: :kiss: Hehe, I'm better-looking in person. :wink: I do have to say I look young for my age. :ghehe:

Aw, thank you for your wonderful post. :wub: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Agree with you, Ceda! Maiko is so precious and pretty, goshh! She is super young looking, too.
Oh Maiko, how I'd love to see you in person :)

And I hope to find my coincidence with a ToomVill lover soon... haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Agree with you, Ceda! Maiko is so precious and pretty, goshh! She is super young looking, too.
Oh Maiko, how I'd love to see you in person :)

And I hope to find my coincidence with a ToomVill lover soon... haha.

I can tell you guys that I look more like a zombie these days. :whahuh: Hehe, with the lack of sleep and my obsession with ToomVill, NJ, and this awesome thread, I haven't care too much about my outer looks. But I feel so beautiful because of you guys and everything else. :dance1: :coverlaf:

Aw, Marina, you're such a sweetheart! You and Ceda! :grouphug: :kiss: You two are the young looking ones! :drools: Of course, I'd love to meet you and countless others in person, Marina girl. :kiss: :grouphug: Oi, one of these days...I'll take a really good picture of myself and post it up. :smack:

Let us know when you find your coincidence! :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ No worries, Maiko! I've been looking like a zombie, too with college in the air. And I bet you still look beautiful in your zombie-like state :)
And I wish I still looked young -- those days *sigh* Hehe! Yess, I would just love to see more photos of you :)

I'll definitely let you all know when I find my coincidence. Just need to find someone that wants to be a part of my coincidence hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dang...I wish I can say I look better in person too, but that is definitely an overstatement LOL!

Many years ago (gosh, that made me sound even older), some sarnies actually made arrangements to meet. I don't remember which fan group & where, but I think it was in Minnesota or something. It was waaaay back then when this place/online house that we currently live in was called sarnworld.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
^ No worries, Maiko! I've been looking like a zombie, too with college in the air. And I bet you still look beautiful in your zombie-like state :)
And I wish I still looked young -- those days *sigh* Hehe! Yess, I would just love to see more photos of you :)

I'll definitely let you all know when I find my coincidence. Just need to find someone that wants to be a part of my coincidence hahaha

Ew, college. :yuck: Definitely a lot of hard work right there! :console: Me, beautiful in my zombie-like appearance?! :rofl: Haha, I wish! You are young-looking, silly! :wub: Ok, I'll take more photos of myself when I have free time to spare. :wink:

I badly want to be your coincidence. :spin:

ceda_lee said:
Dang...I wish I can say I look better in person too, but that is definitely an overstatement LOL!

Many years ago (gosh, that made me sound even older), some sarnies actually made arrangements to meet. I don't remember which fan group & where, but I think it was in Minnesota or something. It was waaaay back then when this place/online house that we currently live in was called sarnworld.

Nah, I know that's true. :console: :kiss: :grouphug:

AW! How sweet that some Sarnies made arrangements! Super duper sweet and heartwarming! :cry: I love how Asianfuse brings a lot of friends together. :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, I :heart: you guys! ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ I'm pretty sure you look beautiful in person, too Ceda :) You're just being modest, haha!

And really!? That's awesome! :eek: It would be awesome if we do something like that, too but I don't know how successful it'd be.
Now, I feel old, too since I made an account way back when sarnworld still existed, oh gosh.
That was a while ago. But now this place where we live, our home is called asianfuse. Wow.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
College is a lot of hard work but I do have some time on my hands to breathe, too. Thank goodness! That's why I can still live on this thread, yaaay! :D YES, you're beautiful, Maiko!!
And I'm not young looking anymore. I used to be :/ Can't wait to see those photos of yours! I'll be expecting them :)

And sadly you can't be my partner, Maiko. You already have Aiyaja as your coincidence partner hahaha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
^ I'm pretty sure you look beautiful in person, too Ceda :) You're just being modest, haha!

And really!? That's awesome! :eek: It would be awesome if we do something like that, too but I don't know how successful it'd be.
Now, I feel old, too since I made an account way back when sarnworld still existed, oh gosh.
That was a while ago. But now this place where we live, our home is called asianfuse. Wow.

We just have to find the time and means to make it happen! :strong: :cheer: Hmm, I think I joined when Asianfuse was still called Sarnworld. Aw, some things have changed, but not others! :heart: :wub:

MissSunny said:
You girls are so funny!!! I love reading all your conversations!!! 
MissSunny said:
I'm just sitting here reading through everyone's posts and conversations like a creep. LOL!

Hehe, it's even more fun with you, MissSunny girl! :grouphug: :kiss3:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 9!!!! OH I'M FEELING SO HAPPY!!! :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: Episode 9 was much funnier than I expected it to be. It's a good thing I didn't watch it at work and waited until I got home.