AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
My gosh! Finally, one of my GIF is successfully done! :yahoo: :clap: More are on the way. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha! Dang, if it wasn't for work, I'd be spazzing with you guys! You guys are hilarious! And wow, what coincidences! Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...thanks Marina. But, trust me, I am a hot mess in person haha! I left to eat my dinner & came back to 2 new pagea.

As always, Aweosme GIF Maiko!

Haha! Phatman, are you done ranting in the Abruk thread? I will meet you in there on Wednesday LOL!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Aw...thanks Marina. But, trust me, I am a hot mess in person haha! I left to eat my dinner & came back to 2 new pagea.

Haha! Phatman, are you done ranting in the Abruk thread? I will meet you in there on Wednesday LOL!

HAHA, for now, yes. Just wait 'til Wednesday comes around.  :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
OMG you ladies are moving way too fast~!! HAHA. 

We do. :weee: :nailbiter: Don't fall behind now. :console:

aiyaja said:
Hahaha! Dang, if it wasn't for work, I'd be spazzing with you guys! You guys are hilarious! And wow, what coincidences! Lol

I know...you would have made it even more fun! :grouphug: :kiss: Haha, the coincidences amaze me, too!

ceda_lee said:

A hot mess, eh? I like it. Sounds sexy. :bhehe: :wink: Wow, two new pages? :faint: :sweat: Now, if you were here, it would have been 5 new pages! :lol2:

Why, thank you for the compliment for the GIF! :spin:

phatman said:
HAHA, for now, yes. Just wait 'til Wednesday comes around.  :coverlaf:

Rant away! B) :beer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I do need to catch up!!! I try not to fall behind. The last time I checked we were only at 220 pages, now we're at 240+ already! HAHA. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I do need to catch up!!! I try not to fall behind. The last time I checked we were only at 220 pages, now we're at 240+ already! HAHA. 

...I have no idea how that happened... :shrug: But it has something to do with our big mouths, especially mine. :lolyup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Besides our love & support for ToomVill, I think we all just really enjoying conversing with each other.

Maiko, you're right. It would have been 5 pages if I missed dinner haha!

MissSunny, I'm glad I'm not the last one to see episode 9. Earlier, I felt like I was so behind. Like I was commenting on things that Maiko & Aiyaja have already commented on like 10 pages prior.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh, if you think you're behind, you are not. This girl is still on Episode 8 T___T
And yeah, we all really love conversing with each other in general :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

...I have no idea how that happened... :shrug: But it has something to do with our big mouths, especially mine. :lolyup:

HAHA. That's why you guys make this thread so fun.  :yes:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Besides our love & support for ToomVill, I think we all just really enjoying conversing with each other.

Maiko, you're right. It would have been 5 pages if I missed dinner haha!

MissSunny, I'm glad I'm not the last one to see episode 9. Earlier, I felt like I was so behind. Like I was commenting on things that Maiko & Aiyaja have already commented on like 10 pages prior.

Hehe, yes! We just love conversing with each other! :wub: :heart: :grouphug: I guess it's a good thing you had dinner. :D Hey, Aiyaja and I may have already commented on it, but it's even more exciting and fun when you commented on the same things! :highfive:

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, Actually, it's your fingers doing all the work...typing away.

:whahuh: I only wish my fingers moved as fast as my mouth. :loool:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, if you think you're behind, you are not. This girl is still on Episode 8 T___T
And yeah, we all really love conversing with each other in general :)

Get to it, girl! :smack: Aw, sorry, Marina. You must be busy. :spin: :console: I hope you get to watch it soon! :toast: :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman said:
HAHA. That's why you guys make this thread so fun.  :yes:

It'd be even more fun and crazier with you. :cry1: Come back to us, Phat! :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, people and their loud mouths keep moving this thread way too fast hahaha :)

And I'm not really busy. Just semi-busy. I could be watching Episode 8 now actually but I'm living on this thread and "working" on hwork due later in the week.
I'll probably watch tonight when I'm comfortable in bed :)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Watching the scene with Rut waking up in bed makes me wish I can wake up to see his face everyday!!! Won't that just be so wonderful? To wake up and see the person you love every morning!!!??? I can't wait until I get to experience that too! LOL!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, I miss spamming with you guys too! If ARO didn't hold me back I would totally be in here spazzing with you guys just like how I was in SSP's thread. HAHA. ARO is done this week, so by next week I'll be more active in here. HEHE. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, people and their loud mouths keep moving this thread way too fast hahaha :)

And I'm not really busy. Just semi-busy. I could be watching Episode 8 now actually but I'm living on this thread and "working" on hwork due later in the week.

I'M JUST LIKE THAT TOO!!!! I'm not going to leave this thread for even one minute. I'm currently multi-tasking on homework and Ngao Jai while on this thread.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:

:loool: That's us! :lmao3:

Aw, homework's important though. :console: Ooh, you may watch it tonight?! :clap: I hope so!

MissSunny said:
Watching the scene with Rut waking up in bed makes me wish I can wake up to see his face everyday!!! Won't that just be so wonderful? To wake up and see the person you love every morning!!!??? I can't wait until I get to experience that too! LOL!

YES! That would be so lovely and beautiful and wonderful and sweet! :wub: Hehe, you'll experience it for sure, when you're ready, dear! :grouphug:

phatman said:
Awe, I miss spamming with you guys too! If ARO didn't hold me back I would totally be in here spazzing with you guys just like how I was in SSP's thread. HAHA. ARO is done this week, so by next week I'll be more active in here. HEHE. 

:woot: :yahoo: :party: :dance1: :dance3: I'm excited. VERY excited. I'm sad we won't get to see Peter and Anne for a while, but hehe, I'm going to be so happy to have you back in here with us. :highfive: :grouphug: :kiss:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
You ladies are too funny and cute. Four hours later and I'm still not done with episode 9. And this thread has added atleast five or six more pages since I was last here haha I blame homework and trying to multitask. I keep rewinding cause I think I missed something or I pause to do something else.. At this rate I'm probably going to finish episode 9 by the time 10 comes out haha

So far the pool scene is cracking me up! Love Vill and Tootum in comedies! I really thought that May's imagination of kicking Rut in the pool was for reals until she started laughing like a maniac haha it's nice to see the tables turn on Rut. Now it's Mays time to tease Rut! And can I just say j love Tippy, she's hilarious. I want her as a friend.. And she has such a lovely singing voice. I saw a clip of her singing with AB Normal and she completely blew me away! Now let's see if I can finish the rest of the episode.