ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Mouse and Cherreen are so adorable together!!! Maiko thank you so much for all the photos and the fast updates!!  :kiss: 
In another 2 hours NJ episode 10 will air I am so excited!! :woot:  :woot: 

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So is anyone gonna edit all the scenes of just rut and may into a video after this ends?

Hello. I'm not sure whether you are talking about scenes of EP9 or of all NJ episodes. If it's the latter, Anne asked me to reply that she will do the editing after her team completes the Chinese-subbing for NJ. But the re-editted videos probably will not be uploaded to her Youtube channel. I don't know her plan yet. We'll see then. Anyway, many thanks to Anne!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, whew, I woke up in time for the next episode! :phew: Less than an hour to go. :woot:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Mouse and Cherreen are so adorable together!!! Maiko thank you so much for all the photos and the fast updates!!  :kiss: 
In another 2 hours NJ episode 10 will air I am so excited!! :woot:  :woot: 

Aw, you're welcome! They are indeed adorable together. :wub: I was upset we don't get enough photos of them, so it makes me super happy to see them in two new photos. And what beautiful photos! :drool: Hehe, Rut and May's little siblings. :spin: Yay, less than an hour now, and we'll get to spazz with each other again! :yahoo: :highfive:

lanblue said:
Hello. I'm not sure whether you are talking about scenes of EP9 or of all NJ episodes. If it's the latter, Anne asked me to reply that she will do the editing after her team completes the Chinese-subbing for NJ. But the re-editted videos probably will not be uploaded to her Youtude channel. I don't know her plan yet. We'll see then. Anyway, many thanks to Anne!

All right, Anne! :worthy: :clap: :thumbsup: :wub:

Oh wow this thread moves too fast! I love it!!  :dance3:  :dance1:

Maiko, sorry I disappeared without saying good night yesterday, I went back to working on my papers with much difficulty because I keep on thinking about ToomVill,  :woot:

So Ep 10 is in 20 mins and I'll be here.. :highfive:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Oh wow this thread moves too fast! I love it!!  :dance3:  :dance1:

Maiko, sorry I disappeared without saying good night yesterday, I went back to working on my papers with much difficulty because I keep on thinking about ToomVill,  :woot:

So Ep 10 is in 20 mins and I'll be here.. :highfive:

Aw, no problem about that, KimBerry. :console: :kiss: I knew you were busy with other things. Either that or you were super tired from the day's excitement. :lolyup: This thread does move incredibly fast! We have too much love for NJ and ToomVill here. :wub: And HOORAY! Haha, I'll have you and ImmaSingaholic to spazz with!!! :grouphug: :highfive: :party: :toast:

Here's another photo of Aom, Art, and N'Nava. :wub: And a video of a phone interview with Vill about Ngao Jai. :clap:

Credits: kate_sonthichai's IG; Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgMffEhZjpU

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, no problem about that, KimBerry. :console: :kiss: I knew you were busy with other things. Either that or you were super tired from the day's excitement. :lolyup: This thread does move incredibly fast! We have too much love for NJ and ToomVill here. :wub: And HOORAY! Haha, I'll have you and ImmaSingaholic to spazz with!!! :grouphug: :highfive: :party: :toast:

Here's another photo of Aom, Art, and N'Nava. :wub: And a video of a phone interview with Vill about Ngao Jai. :clap:

Credits: kate_sonthichai's IG; Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

Yes!!! I'm gonna spazz all day and all night because I don't have classes  tomorrow! 

So N'Nava will appear in tonight's ep, I really adore that little girl. Thank you for the updates dear. :)

AikOm^_^

It's starting!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap: :party:

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes!!! I'm gonna spazz all day and all night because I don't have classes  tomorrow! 

So N'Nava will appear in tonight's ep, I really adore that little girl. Thank you for the updates dear. :)

YAHOO! :grouphug: I'll have you all day and all night with me, then! :kiss: Ooh, hopefully, N'Nava and her lovely parents will show up in today's episode. :spin:

Maiko^_^ said:
It's starting!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap: :party:
YAHOO! :grouphug: I'll have you all day and all night with me, then! :kiss: Ooh, hopefully, N'Nava and her lovely parents will show up in today's episode. :spin:

YAyyy!! VillNan is here as well :)

so they cut yet another scene of them in the plantation..with the clothes they were wearing from last ep's piano scene.  :scratchhead2:  :rant:

BUT they're going on vacay...to the flower fields now!!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yah I woke up up exactly 8:13 LOl,  only took 7 minute to washing  myself
This is how I'm excited haha

WOW they are going to flower fields now

VILLNAN said:
This how I'm excited haha

wow good timing you have!
Super duper excited!!  :woot2:  :weee:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
YAyyy!! VillNan is here as well :)

:grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
so they cut yet another scene of them in the plantation..with the clothes they were wearing from last ep's piano scene.  :scratchhead2:  :rant:

BUT they're going on vacay...to the flower fields now!!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:

...So they did. :rant:

VILLNAN said:
This is how I'm excited haha

Yep! And impressive with the preparation for the day! :bravo:

Kimberry<3 said:
wow good timing you have!
Super duper excited!!  :woot2:  :weee:

Don't cut any more scenes... -_-

ImmaSingaholic said:
I'm also watching!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  first time seeing this live lol

Hooray! :highfive:

AikOm^_^

I guess I'm going to have to wait until the episode is over to make "detailed" observations. :lol:

VILLNAN said:
LOL me too, first time seeing live though  SUPER DUPER EXCITED I CAN"T UNTIL IT SUB :woot:

Awesome! :highfive:

Maiko^_^ said:

:grouphug:

...So they did. :rant:

Yep! And impressive with the preparation for the day! :bravo:

Don't cut any more scenes... -_-

Hooray! :highfive:

I really have my fingers crossed on the editing out scenes of ToomVill.

Yay the more the merrier!  :dance3:  :highfive:  :kiss:
I don't understand as well but just seeing them is enough. :dance1: