huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love those pictures!!! ToomVill looks extremely beautiful as always.
And Toomtam is so handsomeeee here :D I love his hair in those pictures and his expression <333

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Ceda, ohhh, I gotcha! There are so many good lakorns to look forward to! 2015 is a great year :)
Will I be more productive this year? Yes, in my lakorn watchings, I will definitely be productive... but on other things? Not so sure, hahaha.

And I saw the teaser for Ananda and Kim!!! My sister showed it to me and I was honestly not gonna even consider that series but wow.
That teaser was amazing! Kim looks amazing and the chemistry is hotness especially that underwater kiss scene, oh lawdddd.
Might just have to give this series a shot!! :)
Yes...Kim is pure awesome.  I have loved her since day 1.  I don't know why she's with Mark (I'm sure he hurt Vill's feelings & I adore both girls equally), but I will stop there & keep my opinions to myself as long as she's happy.  Wait...I'll just add that lately he's been pretty dedicated to Kim so I can accept.  So much for keeping my opinions to myself  :bhehe:

I too will definitely be more productive in my lakorn watchings.  It's what I do BEST!  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
I was laughing over this scene and my sister asked me what happened

I was like...Nothing...

*PICs*

:lmao2: That scene makes me laugh, too! And of course, when Rut and May stare at each other predatory, my heart just screams in excitement!

huajaikaungtur said:
I love those pictures!!! ToomVill looks extremely beautiful as always.
And Toomtam is so handsomeeee here :D I love his hair in those pictures and his expression <333

Agree!

VILLNAN said:
Yah morning kiss time :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Looking forward to them! :drool:

ceda_lee said:
Yes...Kim is pure awesome.  I have loved her since day 1.  I don't know why she's with Mark (I'm sure he hurt Vill's feelings & I adore both girls equally), but I will stop there & keep my opinions to myself as long as she's happy.  Wait...I'll just add that lately he's been pretty dedicated to Kim so I can accept.  So much for keeping my opinions to myself  :bhehe:

I too will definitely be more productive in my lakorn watchings.  It's what I do BEST!  

Aw, :bravo:, Ceda! :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
GOD..They are perfect..the way their sleeping is burning my heart :dance3: :dance3:

*PICs*

Hah, I love the way they were sleeping, too. :p Even though their bodies weren't that close, it still screams chemistry to me! :pervie:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yesss! I love the way they sleep :) Just thinking about them like that every night/morning makes me so happy :D
And Toomtam's leg out of the blanket made me smile even more, haha.
That expression of Vill's, haha. She cracks me up!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yesss! I love the way they sleep :) Just thinking about them like that every night/morning makes me so happy :D
And Toomtam's leg out of the blanket made me smile even more, haha.
That expression of Vill's, haha. She cracks me up!

:loool: Yeah, his leg sticking out is hilarious! :coverlaf: I can't stop my dirty thoughts when it comes to these two. :spicy: Vill's mischievous expression is so deviously cute! :bhehe: Haha, it was hard for Toomtam to resist her. Um, he looked like he enjoyed that cheek kiss she gave to him. ;)

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
LOL yahh the morning kiss ....it was so funny

He slap himself

:lmao2: :lmao3: Poor baby! It's not a dream, but it wasn't genuine on her part. I'm so looking forward to when they're really sweet to each other!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That bed is a little too small for them, but...the smaller, the closer they get  :thumbsup:

Edit:  Vill's eyebrows are on point!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
That bed is a little too small for them, but...the smaller, the closer they get  :thumbsup:

Edit:  Vill's eyebrows are on point!

Haha, right! A lot of magic has happened on that tiny bed. :pervie: Can't wait til they snuggle up in it! Vill has such beautiful eyebrows.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I can't wait until they're sweet with each other, too. Of course, I'll miss all these bickering and funny scenes between them but when they get serious with each other, I think I'll truly have butterflies.
Ahhhh, it'll be awesome. So excited! I'm so excited to hear Toomtam's soft voice to Vill. I can already hear it! They'll be super duper cuuuuute :3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I can't wait until they're sweet with each other, too. Of course, I'll miss all these bickering and funny scenes between them but when they get serious with each other, I think I'll truly have butterflies.
Ahhhh, it'll be awesome. So excited! I'm so excited to hear Toomtam's soft voice to Vill. I can already hear it! They'll be super duper cuuuuute :3

OH, GOSH, when he softens his voice towards Vill, it makes my legs weak and my heart flutter! :faint: Let me make a quick GIF of that moment (during one of the talk shows he and Vill went on) when he was acting out as Rut and softly told her he loves her. :woot: Agree, Marina; I'll have even more butterflies, too, when they get seriously sweet with each other. :wub: But then, haha, all their scenes make my heart flutter. :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
One last post, hehe! Yessss, I love when Toomtam softens his voice, ahhh. It's so sweet and sexy :D
And yes, all their scenes are sooo ... asdfghkl; :D
Can't wait to see the GIF when I come back!