AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
They're hating on ToomVill fans. Should we go complain & post looooong comments on their IG? Maybe they'll ban us too.

LET'S ALL BAND TOGETHER AND DO JUST THAT!!!!!!!! :gungirl: :numchuck: :ninja: :whip:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

:highfive: Hehe, you crack me up, too, Marina girl. :bhehe: When you're not driving me crazy. :weee: Oh, you're pretty talkative tonight. :shutup:

Hahaha, but I love to drive you crazy, Maiko :) And yes, I'm talkative tonight probably because I'm in a great mood since I have no classes tomorrow :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

LET'S ALL BAND TOGETHER AND DO JUST THAT!!!!!!!! :gungirl: :numchuck: :ninja: :whip:

I'M ON YOUR SIDE MAIKO & CEDA! LET'S GO!!! We just need to get our equipment ready and brace ourselves for whatever's going to happen! hahaha

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
And if posting super long comments on IGs don't work, we can always all travel to Thailand and track them down!
We just need to be secretive when tracking them down and we need a bunch of plans to carry on this mission!

Haha, I'm just getting ahead of myself here xD

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Clam Down....or you might going insane

Too late! :ghehe: Did you see all my long comments on certain IG posts?! :blink:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, but I love to drive you crazy, Maiko :) And yes, I'm talkative tonight probably because I'm in a great mood since I have no classes tomorrow :)

Hmm...I think I'll have a talk with your professors and tell them you badly want to take extra classes. I take it back. You really don't deserve the rest tomorrow! :lol2:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:

I'M ON YOUR SIDE MAIKO & CEDA! LET'S GO!!! We just need to get our equipment ready and brace ourselves for whatever's going to happen! hahaha
huajaikaungtur said:
And if posting super long comments on IGs don't work, we can always all travel to Thailand and track them down!
We just need to be secretive when tracking them down and we need a bunch of plans to carry on this mission!

Haha, I'm just getting ahead of myself here xD

Oh, yeah! :dude: :rockon: I love your devious plans. :ghehe: :worthy: :clap: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Ok, I've caught up to your crazy ramblings. :clap: Phew! :phew:

Now, I just need to go back to the older posts. :sweat:

But seriously, you guys need to back me up on IG. :lolyup: I say we bombard Aom's IG and demand her to extend NJ and not cut any more scenes!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Too late! :ghehe: Did you see all my long comments on certain IG posts?! :blink:

Hmm...I think I'll have a talk with your professors and tell them you badly want to take extra classes. I take it back. You really don't deserve the rest tomorrow! :lol2:

Awww, Maiko. You're so mean :~: Haha, just kidding! Go ahead and you know you want me posting like crazy on this thread :p
But nooo, I can't afford to take another class xP It'll drain all my energy and happiness.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Ok, I've caught up to your crazy ramblings. :clap: Phew! :phew:

Now, I just need to go back to the older posts. :sweat:

But seriously, you guys need to back me up on IG. :lolyup: I say we bombard Aom's IG and demand her to extend NJ and not cut any more scenes!

Shall we? I'm up for it although IG on my phone is being weird... :/.... I will keep trying to make IG work!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Can't be helped. They're hurting my feelings. We've been waiting for so long & NJ finally aired, but that's all they're giving us fans here in the US.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, Maiko. You're so mean :~: Haha, just kidding! Go ahead and you know you want me posting like crazy on this thread :p
But nooo, I can't afford to take another class xP It'll drain all my energy and happiness.

I did warn you I'm not so nice. :secret: I do want you posting like crazy, but only when I'm up for it. :lol2: Aw, I'm starting to feel sorry for you again. :console: Ok, it's a good thing you don't have any classes tomorrow. :thumbup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Shall we? I'm up for it although IG on my phone is being weird... :/.... I will keep trying to make IG work!

Aw, IG is being weird on you? :console: I...will have to wait until Monday to bother Aom and Exact and OneHD. -_-

ceda_lee said:
LOL! Can't be helped. They're hurting my feelings. We've been waiting for so long & NJ finally aired, but that's all they're giving us fans here in the US.

EXACTLY! :bravo: :highfive:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
And we are loyal fans! I voted all day!

Aw, thanks, Ceda. :cry: You rock! :rockon: Stupid EFM has been giving me trouble! :rant:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I had the screen opened & refreshed every chance I got to vote. The first 3 drop box automatically populates when I type in the first character, then I just remembered Toomtam is third one down (the longest name) and Vill is second one down. Randomly select the other ones, do a simple math problem and done. Then repeat. I'm so proud of myself!

This stupid report I'm putting together for work is getting in the way tonight.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

I did warn you I'm not so nice. :secret: I do want you posting like crazy, but only when I'm up for it. :lol2: Aw, I'm starting to feel sorry for you again. :console: Ok, it's a good thing you don't have any classes tomorrow. :thumbup:

Aw, IG is being weird on you? :console: I...will have to wait until Monday to bother Aom and Exact and OneHD. -_-

EXACTLY! :bravo: :highfive:

Haha, you're feeling sorry for me again? Awww, Maiko. You can never stay "mad" at me :)
And it's not allowing me to open the app :/ I'll keep trying!

And I've been voting, too! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:
I had the screen opened & refreshed every chance I got to vote. The first 3 drop box automatically populates when I type in the first character, then I just remembered Toomtam is third one down (the longest name) and Vill is second one down. Randomly select the other ones, do a simple math problem and done. Then repeat. I'm so proud of myself!

I'm proud of you, too, Ceda :D Lol, simple math problem. And a report? Yikes! Good luck :D You can do it!!~

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

Aw, I'm glad Kom Chad Luek is going fine for you. I'm proud of you, too! :wub: :thumbsup: Let's try our best for our babies! :cheer: :strong:

Gah, I'm sorry about that report you have to do. That's no fun. :weep: Good luck with it! :console:

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, you're feeling sorry for me again? Awww, Maiko. You can never stay "mad" at me :)
And it's not allowing me to open the app :/ I'll keep trying!

And I've been voting, too! :D

Was I mad at you earlier? :scratchhead2: I don't recall. :shrug: Hehe, I'm just joking about that, Marina. :kiss: :grouphug: I guess EFM is giving us problems. :teary: Aw, you've been voting, too? :cry: Yay! Let's do this for ToomVill! :highfive: :cheer:

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm proud of you, too, Ceda :D Lol, simple math problem. And a report? Yikes! Good luck :D You can do it!!~

Almost the exact words I used. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Whew, I'm done with the replies to these posts. :phew:

for zeros said:
I saw the first one on dailymotion. I did googling  :dance3:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26a0vx_celebrity-game-night-thailand-18-sep-2014_fun

EEK, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :cry: :yahoo: Haha, ToomVill, here I come! :woot: ...But after I finish my errands, though. :bhehe:

By the way, For zeros, I forgot to bring this up; since you're a new member here, just in case you haven't yet seen them, we have a list of forum rules everyone has to abide to. Will you check them out if you haven't done so? Here's the LINK to them. Thank you! :thanks: I really appreciate it, thanks. :) :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
OneHD had Vill's Celebrity Game Night episode up last night, but not sure where it went today, can't find it.

Anyway, there were two parts that were super hilarious.

1. Willy asked each guest, if Hollywood invited them to play a role in a movie, which role and why. Vill chose Mary Jane in Spiderman. Willy or someday was like oh, you like the upside down kiss right? That was when Yuan, an ex Dragon 5 member turned comedian, flipped over on the couch to dangle down for Vill. Hahahah! And then another comedian guy jumped on him. Hahahah!

Vill is such a romantist. I love Spiderman too.

2. When they were playing guess the song, Naem who is a singer did so poorly at humming out the tunes. Hahahhahah! He did it so awkwardly funny!

Thanks for the details, Aiyaja! Ooh, what Pacific Time was that when you watched it? I need to prepare for ToomVill's second Celebrity Game Night! :woot: Aw, you love Spiderman? :bhehe: Hehe, funny Naem! I kind of want to watch that segment just to check out Naem's lovesick eyes at Vill. :loool:

VILLNAN said:
Upside down kiss... :woot: :woot: :woot:

My imagination is running wild for ToomVill. :drools:

VILLNAN said:

I guess there's no need for me to quote all your screenshot posts. Haha, thanks for them! I :heart: them all, especially those ToomVill screenshots. :wub: Aw, the morning in which they woke up in each other's arms...too freakin' romantic. :blush:

ceda_lee said:
I would be content with 16 episodes.  16 Episodes is perfect for me.  

BTW...I think Toomtam can totally pull off a gay character.  He did perfectly acting like the victim  :lol:

Please let it be 16!!! :cry1: Haha, well, look at Toomtam's Watit! He's already there! :lmao:

ceda_lee said:
Marina, Celebrity Game Night is not available in your country?  Where are you from?!  

You can watch them on OneHD's YouTube Channel, Ceda?! It's not available every time I try to watch it... :cry:

VILLNAN said:

As always, love all your artworks! :drool:

ceda_lee said:
Aw...those are beautiful Villnan.  Too bad I'm all out of "likes" today.  

I hate it when that happens. :annoyed:

VILLNAN said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*PIC*

I cry for both May and Rut. :teary: :weep:

Kimberry<3 said:
Bummer, I lost internet connection yesterday.  :cry:  :cry:

Maiko, (on that tv guesting they did for NJ) IDK why he chose to say "I love you" to Vill while enacting as the twins. Vill became cautious and self aware when he said ohh like saying I love you..and the host told Vill to face him and she's like look, wait..but Toomtam told her to cooperate. Vill's blushing when he said "I love you" while they gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. :dance1:  :woot:  Thank you for all the updates and the gifs! :cheer:  :worthy:  :thumbup:  

Dear One HD, Please let the Celebrity Game Night be available in our country. We want to watch it too. And all their upcoming shows please put it out in YT too. 

Gorgeous caps and arts VillNan. My mind was asking "how do you do art?" BTW do you download the episodes and capped them? They're so HD. Some parts of the oneHD upload on YT gets pixelated (especially the 1st part) and I want to cap some scenes so I could do some memes. Thank you for sharing your work. Love them.

• ImmaSingaholic  already liked your page. Thank you for making one.  :woot:  :highfive: 

Aw, so that's why you disappeared abruptly! I missed you! :kiss: :grouphug: Welcome back, dearie! :clap: :kiss3:

As for that TV show segment of Toomtam saying "I love you," did you watch the subbed version? I think I never finished it, on account of my slow laptop frustrating me. :scratchhead2: I hate myself for putting it off. :smack: How could I do that to our ToomVill?!!! Didn't the girl host tell Toomtam to say that line? :bhehe: Ok, I seriously need to go and check out that exact scene. :woot: I :heart: your depiction of it! :wub: And eek, you're welcome for the updates and GIFs! :kiss:

Urgh, hopefully, One HD will allow their Celebrity Game Night segments to be shown in other countries.

VILLNAN said:
I didn't download the video but planing to do..I just did from youtube..It will be hard to download HD at my home...My home is using so much of internet connection...I guess I have to download at my school...But too bad my school is blocking almost every websites..Sometime I can't go into youtube.. Maybe "SOME DAY"I'll get  luck

Did I cap the scenes you want? Maybe not

PS..I did download all of SSP EPS :dance3: :dance3:

Ah, so that's how you do it. :thumbup:

Kimberry<3 said:
I'd be happy with more ToomVill. If the remaining 5 episodes would focus on them then it would make me happy.

Yes he totally would pull it off. 

That would make me happy, too! :woot:

Kimberry<3 said:
Aw thank you for responding. Yes, you did. 
My SSP downloads were gone together with my external HD that died on me. I guess I have to find time to DL them again. 

Where did you initially download them, KimBerry? Did you download them from this link? :)

VILLNAN said:
Everyone seems pretty busy no one is on online..Don't worry girls..Take care of yourself!

*PICs*

Take care, too!

VILLNAN said:
My laptop is getting fixing the one that my mom gave me, as for my computer I gave to my older sister, now I'm using school MackBook..I want my laptop as soon as possible, if not everything will be gone when summer vacation coming..

Aw, hope you get your laptop back soon!

AikOm^_^

Whahahahahaha! I'm all caught up. B) May this never happen again. Time to lock this thread every time I leave. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur said:
Ceda, yes it's not available in my country. I'm just from the United States.
The Celebrity Game Night episode of ToomVill on OneHD's youtube is not available to me :/

Same here! Heartbreaking...so very heartbreaking. :faint:

phatman said:
Slow down for me guys! HAHA. Grr, needs to catch up on yesterday's EP.

I expect you here on the double by next week. :wink: Don't disappoint me. :smack: Or else... :gungirl: :whip: :numchuck:

VILLNAN said:
Maybe OneHD must know people from USA love ToomVill that's why they block it :bhehe:

Selfish OneHD. They're too much in love with ToomVill to share them with the rest of the world. <_<