huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Um-hmm. :yes: Oh, I definitely spazzed over it. :weee: Still watching that video to see if there are any more juicy moments between them. Seems like he pulled her to change places, just so that they could be closer. :pervie: Haha, I just love it whenever Toomtam grabs Vill. :wub: That boy definitely wears the pants in the relationship. :ghehe:

Hehehe, I love it whenever he grabs her, too! :) Whether it's a harsh grab or gentle grab, all the grabs are so squeal worthy!
By the way, Maiko, I'm watching Episode 8 now :) Finally trying to catch up! I'm at the scene where Ruth is waiting for May after the night she was with Koon. Oh gosh, this is gonna be one smoking scene, woot! woot! :D I like jealous Toomtam ;)

OHOaddict said:
What the french toast ladies!!??? That was 10 pages of reading for me in order to catch up whew!

This lakorn feels like it's wrapped around sexual tension. Lmao. Hungry eyes and torturing each other in a funny way. :) can't wait for mouth to mouth contact haha. Toomtam is such a gentleman and Vill should play in more Comedies...(you know what? No restrictions on the kind of lakorn she chooses) she's hela funny.

Hahaha, your "what the french toast" cracked me up xD And yeah, these ladies talk too much!
I love how you worded that. This lakorn is definitely about sexual tension!! And agree with you about Vill, she plays her comedy roles fairly nice :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I am falling asleep here. :yawn:

OHOaddict said:
What the french toast ladies!!??? That was 10 pages of reading for me in order to catch up whew!

This lakorn feels like it's wrapped around sexual tension. Lmao. Hungry eyes and torturing each other in a funny way. :) can't wait for mouth to mouth contact haha. Toomtam is such a gentleman and Vill should play in more Comedies...(you know what? No restrictions on the kind of lakorn she chooses) she's hela funny.

Really, 10 pages for you? :phew: Aah, I miss their mouth to mouth contact! :cry1: Hah, awesome way to put it (everything) together! :clap:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hehehe, I love it whenever he grabs her, too! :) Whether it's a harsh grab or gentle grab, all the grabs are so squeal worthy!
By the way, Maiko, I'm watching Episode 8 now :) Finally trying to catch up! I'm at the scene where Ruth is waiting for May after the night she was with Koon. Oh gosh, this is gonna be one smoking scene, woot! woot! :D I like jealous Toomtam ;)

Hahaha, your "what the french toast" cracked me up xD And yeah, these ladies talk too much!
I love how you worded that. This lakorn is definitely about sexual tension!! And agree with you about Vill, she plays her comedy roles fairly nice :)

Aw, right, Marina! All his grabs are squeal-worthy indeed. Wha? You're only on episode 8? :eek: I thought you were past that. But eek, enjoy! And yes, you're catching up! :woot: Hehe, I love jealous Toomtam, too, but then, he turned guilty. Gah, guilty Toomtam just makes me want to hug him. :teary: It's both a smoking and emotional and heartbreaking scene. :spin:

Ah, yes. ToomVill and their sexual tension. :shutup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, I'm only on Episode 8. Sadness. I'm gonna try to catch up before the new episodes next week.
And yeah, he did turn guilty quick, awwies. Poor guy. And Vill's acting was on point. Those tears and her beautiful face <3
That scene had so much perfection and I loved the thinking scenes of ToomVill after. Beautiful, beautiful.
I want to create a MV for these two but I have no idea what song to do :/

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, I'm only on Episode 8. Sadness. I'm gonna try to catch up before the new episodes next week.
And yeah, he did turn guilty quick, awwies. Poor guy. And Vill's acting was on point. Those tears and her beautiful face <3
That scene had so much perfection and I loved the thinking scenes of ToomVill after. Beautiful, beautiful.
I want to create a MV for these two but I have no idea what song to do :/

You're catching up quick though! :bravo: :clap2: My heart was breaking for the both of them in that scene. Poor Rut looked so ashamed of himself. :cry: So sweet how he didn't go through with it. Showed how strong he was in stopping himself from doing that despicable thing. :thumbsup: As for May...gah! :cry1: She was at fault for making Rut worry about her, but no woman should ever go through a situation like that... (Oh, only in Thai lakorns that some can be acceptable. :secret:) I loved their thinking and reflective scenes, too. :blush: Hehe, beautiful indeed, Marina girl!

Ooh, really, you want to create another ToomVill MV?! :woot: :yahoo: :party: Haha, I'm excited to hear that! :cry: Hmm...which song now...? You want a foreign or English/American song? I have ideas, I have plenty of ideas! :yes: Even though YouTuber LaliProduction s has already made a SSP MV based on the song, I believe that Shadow by Sam Tsui would be perfect for May and Rut; that song is meant for Ngao Jai's meaning and storyline. :blush: Another song would be Stay with Me by Sam Smith. Oh, gosh, that's perfect for ToomVill's sexual tension and chemistry! :spicy:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG THAT ARM GRABBING PART. Even little things like this we'll go nuts for it!!! I'm so in love with ToomVill I CAN'T STOP MYSELF. Thanks for the share, Maiko!!
And yeah, WE'D BETTER HEAR TOOMTAM'S SONG IN NJ. Or we all gonna go nuts on Aom's IG hahahahaha

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG THAT ARM GRABBING PART. Even little things like this we'll go nuts for it!!! I'm so in love with ToomVill I CAN'T STOP MYSELF. Thanks for the share, Maiko!!
And yeah, WE'D BETTER HEAR TOOMTAM'S SONG IN NJ. Or we all gonna go nuts on Aom's IG hahahahaha

Oh, you feel the same way, too?! :highfive: Haha, I know, right? Such a small gesture, but it makes us fangirl so hard for them. :woot: :crazy: Aw, you're welcome for it! :D :kiss: I'm happy to hear Marina and I aren't the only ones giddy over it. He acted like the domineering husband in that little scene, didn't he? :bhehe: I'm already nuts on Aom's IG, and look where that landed me! :whahuh: Haha, just kidding. Really, IG was just being harsh on me for whatever unknown reason(s). :shrug: I swear I'm innocent. ^_^

When their taped TV segments finally go on air, I bet we'd be EVEN MORE crazier for them. :lolyup:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, you feel the same way, too?! :highfive: Haha, I know, right? Such a small gesture, but it makes us fangirl so hard for them. :woot: :crazy: Aw, you're welcome for it! :D :kiss: I'm happy to hear Marina and I aren't the only ones giddy over it. He acted like the domineering husband in that little scene, didn't he? :bhehe: I'm already nuts on Aom's IG, and look where that landed me! :whahuh: Haha, just kidding. Really, IG was just being harsh on me for whatever unknown reason(s). :shrug: I swear I'm innocent. ^_^
I'm hoping to see more gestures in the upcoming shows!!! I NEED MORE OF TOOMVILL IN REAL LIFE
I believe you're innocent!! I mean come on, we should have freedom of speech!! It's not like we're being disrespectful or rude!! You guys totally have my back on this, I'm ready to fight HAHAHA  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I'm hoping to see more gestures in the upcoming shows!!! I NEED MORE OF TOOMVILL IN REAL LIFE
I believe you're innocent!! I mean come on, we should have freedom of speech!! It's not like we're being disrespectful or rude!! You guys totally have my back on this, I'm ready to fight HAHAHA  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

I hope so, too! Hehe, at least we got yet another gesture from him to her in their second Celebrity Game Night segment, when he briefly put his hand on top of hers. :drool: Haha, I re-watch my GIF of that precious moment over and over again!

Aw, you think I'm innocent?! :spin: You'd be wrong, but thank you! :worthy: I believed I was blocked from commenting on particular IG posts on account of probably using too many emoticons or something? :scratchhead2: The following is their error message to me whenever I try posting a comment:

Based on previous use of this feature, your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. This block will expire next Monday.

Like I said, it blocks me from commenting on certain IG posts, but not all...it just bites that Aom, Exact, and One HD's posts fall under that category. Oh, well, I'll make my nightmarish return to bother them on Monday. :dance1: :ghehe: Hey, thanks for having our backs! Let's fight for it! :numchuck:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I hope so, too! Hehe, at least we got yet another gesture from him to her in their second Celebrity Game Night segment, when he briefly put his hand on top of hers. :drool: Haha, I re-watch my GIF of that precious moment over and over again!

Aw, you think I'm innocent?! :spin: You'd be wrong, but thank you! :worthy: I believed I was blocked from commenting on particular IG posts on account of probably using too many emoticons or something? :scratchhead2: The following is their error message to me whenever I try posting a comment:

Based on previous use of this feature, your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. This block will expire next Monday.

Like I said, it blocks me from commenting on certain IG posts, but not all...it just bites that Aom, Exact, and One HD's posts fall under that category. Oh, well, I'll make my nightmarish return to bother them on Monday. :dance1: :ghehe: Hey, thanks for having our backs! Let's fight for it! :numchuck:
Oh I see!! Don't worry everything will be fine on Monday!! :dance3:  And episode 11 is airing too!! AHhhhh I cannot wait to see it already!! Only few days left to go!
I love the one where he put his hands on top of hers too!! So cuteeeee I hope there's more skinship hahahaahah  :woot:  :woot:
You should go to sleep I know its late for u hahaha!!! get some rest na  :heart:  :heart:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Oh I see!! Don't worry everything will be fine on Monday!! :dance3:  And episode 11 is airing too!! AHhhhh I cannot wait to see it already!! Only few days left to go!
I love the one where he put his hands on top of hers too!! So cuteeeee I hope there's more skinship hahahaahah  :woot:  :woot:
You should go to sleep I know its late for u hahaha!!! get some rest na  :heart:  :heart:

Yay for episode 11!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap2: Haha, that is indeed stinkin' cute how he had his hand on top of hers. FIN MAK! :faint: I want more skinship, too! They want it subconsciously! :lolyup: Aw, I am tired, and it is late, but there's one more important matter I have to take care of first. :strong: Thanks, dear! :kiss: :grouphug: If you don't hear from me again, have a wonderful day! :kiss3: Well, :goodnite: from me to you and everybody else! :lol:

AikOm^_^

One more post after this before I take off to sleep! :yawn: I found some pictures of the time when ToomVill, Gypsy, Nike, and the others went to tape their segment for Celebrity Game Night. Looks like they filmed it on Thursday, January 29. :scratchchin: Hehe, in the first photo, I love how ToomVill are side by side. :bhehe:

Credits: kate_sonthichai, sandyhong, & toomtamfc_maeew's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Off to sleep. :faint: Nite! :goodnite: :yawn: A GIF of that ToomVill moment in which he pulled her arm to switch places. :bhehe:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for episode 11 I loved the lattest episodes but I want Rut and May love to get more active now and I want more jub jub. I mean we have not a lot of episodes left now

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Ohhh I cannot  stop smiling
VILLNAN said:
Good morning! GIRLS NJ/ToomVill Lovers

They make me smile, too. :D Unless they're both sad. :teary: For, that makes me sad, too. :cry1: Haha, good morning to you! :hiya:

preetam said:
Hello dear shaddow sisters how are you doing ? :D

I feel like a zombie. :yawn: So tired...and I have to prepare for work in a little bit! :weep: I just want to lay in bed all day and watch ToomVill and be in this thread. :cold:

preetam said:
I can't wait for episode 11 I loved the lattest episodes but I want Rut and May love to get more active now and I want more jub jub. I mean we have not a lot of episodes left now

Right! :annoyed: