huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:
Coup d'etat? HAHAHA! Sooooo G Dragon HAHAHA! Sorry off topic again.

And we are the perfect headache after work?! Wow...I don't even know to counter that. You're smart!

Marina, I don't remember which song is "Is This All?" Maybe it's a different title? I don't remember one with that title.

We ARE the perfect headache. I'm gonna take that as a compliment, Maiko. Hahaha

And "Is This All?" is a solo song by Vaness. It's not for the drama. I really love "I Love Him" by Della Ding & "All for Love" by Victor Wang :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
LOL! It's because of Marina's siggie (talking about siggies again). I am the same about Vaness. His only drama that I liked. He reminds me of Bie. I only like Bie from Koo Gum. It's like, you never really pay attention to them and then suddenly, they become super hot. And that's it.

Or really?? Haha. What's up with this siggies parallel talk.
Yeah. That's the only Vaness lakorn I've seen too!! And I only like him in AC, too. Haha. I don't listen to his songs either because they're not my cup of tea. 

Maiko^_^ said:
What the sheep?! What did I miss while at work? :eyetwitch: What is all this talk about Autumn's Concerto and May Sirin ( :sick:) and...and...and...I don't even know what you guys are talking about! :wackonut: Um, I suppose I don't have to reply to all the comments. :faint: I can, but that would take me a long time. My body's not up to it. Hehe, you guys had WAY too much fun without me. I'm jealous. :cry: When I'm in here all day, the majority of you aren't, but when I'm gone, EVERYONE starts swarming in to blabber. :whatever: Boo! Going back to read the posts in details. Will quote the necessary ones. :bhehe:

I know right. We come back and they're talking about a Taiwanese drama, and Toomtam's GF...haha. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Yep, agree! I hope Aom and Vill get to work together again. OH, especially with Toomtam, too. :bhehe: *Sigh*

G Dragaon? :scratchhead2: Gah, I don't know who or what that is. :weep:

Oh, my? Really?! Haha, I'm smart? For once?!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :ghehe:
You really don't know who G Dragon is?

I guess she meant to a Korean Singer Right?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kimberry<3 said:

Marina : Oh you never did? It was like an epidemic you can't escape. But AC was so much better. Yes that was it..
That is not impossible to happen.  :dance1:

Maiko, Please don't be upset anymore.. :cheer:  :kiss:  :grouphug: we were just talking how ToomVill would be perfect for AC. 

Oh really? An epidemic? Hehe. I always feel like I should watch MG since it seems like such a well known drama but since you say AC is better then I prob won't :)
500 pages, here we come!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Marina & Maiko, yes...

<--------- is me. I was trying make-up at Sephora. I have since put on a few pounds & a double chin is sneaking out. And I am so short, like literally vertically challenged short. But thanks. I'm blushing. IG does wonders too...filters very well.

Maiko, Anonymous95 got that siggie for me because I was sad I never had one. I have been quite obsessed with it all day HAHAHA!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
G Dragaon? :scratchhead2: Gah, I don't know who or what that is. :weep:

Oh, my? Really?! Haha, I'm smart? For once?!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :ghehe:
I'm assuming you don't listen to K-Pop haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I swear I have to keep an eye on this thread every second. :ph34r: There are new posts every time I let my guard down! :cry1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:

Yeah. That's the only Vaness lakorn I've seen too!! And I only like him in AC, too. Haha. I don't listen to his songs either because they're not my cup of tea. 

I know right. We come back and they're talking about a Taiwanese drama, and Toomtam's GF...haha. 

Hahaha, we got so off topic with our Taiwanese drama talk but Toomtam's GF talk is understandable xD

ceda_lee said:
Marina & Maiko, yes...

<--------- is me. I was trying make-up at Sephora. I have since put on a few pounds & a double chin is sneaking out. And I am so short, like literally vertically challenged short. But thanks. I'm blushing. IG does wonders too...filters very well.

Maiko, Anonymous95 got that siggie for me because I was sad I never had one. I have been quite obsessed with it all day HAHAHA!

Trying makeup at Sephora? I do that all the time! Hahaha. You look beautiful though, really. It makes me so happy scrolling down and seeing your beautiful picture :)
I love your siggie, too! No wonder it looked familiar. Anony used it previously :D

huajaikaungtur said:

Oh really? An epidemic? Hehe. I always feel like I should watch MG since it seems like such a well known drama but since you say AC is better then I prob won't :)
500 pages, here we come!

YEAHhh.. it's BOF TW version. 

huajaikaungtur said:

Oh really? Meteor Garden is the Taiwanese version od BOF!? I had no idea :eek: Wowww

It is. So if you like BOF, might as well give it a try. :) 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MG was an epidemic. OMG! I couldn't escape it either. I watched parts of it because EVERYONE was watching it at the time. If I didn't watch it, I have nothing to talk about with them. That's how a lot of international fans were introduced to T dramas (I believe). It was sooooo overrated for me (no offense). Did not care for Vaness's character in it. Thought Barbie Tsu was so plain & oogly (again, sorry). Vic Zhou wasn't the main character, but I liked him better.

Another one I recommend is Mars with Barbie Tsu & Vic Zhou. Yes, again Barbie Tsu was plain & oogly, but I loved the storyline.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Marina : Oh you never did? It was like an epidemic you can't escape. But AC was so much better. Yes that was it..
That is not impossible to happen.  :dance1:

Maiko, Please don't be upset anymore.. :cheer:  :kiss:  :grouphug: we were just talking how ToomVill would be perfect for AC. 

Hehe, I'm just kidding, KimBerry love! I love to read your ramblings! :kiss: It's just overwhelming that I can't catch up. :spin: Aw, really? ToomVill perfect for AC?!!!! :woot: I'll take your word for it. ;)

huajaikaungtur said:
We ARE the perfect headache. I'm gonna take that as a compliment, Maiko. Hahaha

And "Is This All?" is a solo song by Vaness. It's not for the drama. I really love "I Love Him" by Della Ding & "All for Love" by Victor Wang :)

That IS both a compliment and insult. :wink: :ghehe: :kiss:

phatman said:

Yeah! :wackonut: :crazy: And I thought you were the biggest troll! :p

VILLNAN said:
You really don't know who G Dragon is?

I guess she meant to a Korean Singer Right?

No, I don't... I don't really follow K-pop. :no:

ceda_lee said:
Marina & Maiko, yes...

WHAT?! What double chin?! All I see is a perfect and beautiful woman! :wub: :drool: :bhehe: Aah, I love Sephora, too!

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, G Dragon is a Korean singer guy. And Villnan, I'm pretty sure she meant the Korean singer guy ... :eek:

Aah, gotcha. Thanks, girl! :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
I'm assuming you don't listen to K-Pop haha.

No, I don't. :teary: Not a whole lot, anyway.

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, you're too funny. Guess you can't do anything else, gotta focus on this thread haha :)

I give up. :shrug: Just kill me now, Marina girl. :faint:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:
MG was an epidemic. OMG! I couldn't escape it either. I watched parts of it because EVERYONE was watching it at the time. If I didn't watch it, I have nothing to talk about with them. That's how a lot of international fans were introduced to T dramas (I believe). It was sooooo overrated for me (no offense). Did not care for Vaness's character in it. Thought Barbie Tsu was so plain & oogly (again, sorry). Vic Zhou wasn't the main character, but I liked him better.

Another one I recommend is Mars with Barbie Tsu & Vic Zhou. Yes, again Barbie Tsu was plain & oogly, but I loved the storyline.

Oh really? I adore Vic Zhou especially from his drama, Silence. It wasn't a great drama but it was one of my first so it gives me such nostalgia.
And I heard of Mars, too. I'll look into it! ^^