AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
:highfive:  :kiss:  I can't keep track as well. 
VILLNAN said:
We all are on the same boat...

Yeah! :wackonut: :loool:

Mahalo said:
So his gf was in SSP with him too. 

MAHALO! :woot: Hehe, yep, she was. Talk about awkward!

huajaikaungtur said:
I thought BOF was okay but yes, I'll definitely consider it now :) Thanks!

And same, too much conversations haha xD

Too much! :smack:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
We ARE the perfect headache. I'm gonna take that as a compliment, Maiko. Hahaha

And "Is This All?" is a solo song by Vaness. It's not for the drama. I really love "I Love Him" by Della Ding & "All for Love" by Victor Wang :)
So I youtube it and DUUUUH!!! I know the song. Love Vaness's English. I think I need a break HAHAHA! I'm losing my mind.

"I Love Him" is such a nice song. This song actually pulled me into AC.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
it keeps moving yes? lol 

Ceda, stahhhhppp you are beautiful..in every single way.  :yes:  :heart:  :kiss:

Aw, agree about our girl, Ceda! :highfive: :heart: :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love conversations though, Maiko. Lolol.

ceda_lee said:
So I youtube it and DUUUUH!!! I know the song. Love Vaness's English. I think I need a break HAHAHA! I'm losing my mind.

Hahaha, you're so funny. And yesss, such a nice song! So touching and beautiful :)

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
So I youtube it and DUUUUH!!! I know the song. I think I need a break HAHAHA! I'm losing my mind.

Not that I'm ignoring your posts and Marina's, but hehe, I have no idea what you two are talking about. :blush: Go ahead. Talk away.

Wow, this thread may just be the busiest/most viewed today! :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I love conversations though, Maiko. Lolol.

Hahaha, you're so funny. And yesss, such a nice song! So touching and beautiful :)

You and the others are INCREDIBLE! :worthy: :bravo: Haha, you guys are too fast for my slow fingers. :p

huajaikaungtur said:
Uhuhhh, 10000% agree!

Yep, agree, too! B)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Not that I'm ignoring your posts and Marina's, but hehe, I have no idea what you two are talking about. :blush: Go ahead. Talk away.

Because ToomVill is great at what they do to us now. They remind us of our favorite dramas.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Because ToomVill is great at what they do to us now. They remind us of our favorite dramas.

Really, they played a part in all this? Hehe, I could have been fooled! :loool: But aw, yippee! :clap:

Maiko I forgot to tell you that yes I did watch the subbed version of ToomVill's Tv guesting where he said "I love you."  Toomtam asked what would he say. I think he thought of it himself because the host only suggested that "what about when you met (the characters)" but he said " oh like I love you?" He just wanna say I love you to Vill..I'm telling you my hope's up!  :woot:  :cry:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko I forgot to tell you that yes I did watch the subbed version of ToomVill's Tv guesting where he said "I love you."  Toomtam asked what would he say. I think he thought of it himself because the host only suggested that "what about when you met (the characters)" but he said " oh like I love you?" He just wanna say I love you to Vill..I'm telling you my hope's up!  :woot:  :cry:

Oh, thanks for bringing that up again! I did check out that particular scene in their segment, and you're absolutely right! :woot2: :yahoo: He did come up with the line himself. :blush: Hehehehehe! :ghehe: That makes me just as happy as you. :kiss: Haha, my hope's up, too! Especially after seeing how much fun they have together from their recent events. :wub: (Oh, I mean my hope of them getting to be good buddies. :blush: But of course, my heart wants otherwise. :lol2:)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

It's all good, Maiko! :) No hurt feelings!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
I did watch too, I was like why he chose to say I love you out of every words

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
They will always be the focal point..it just went spiraling. 

Aw, what a beautiful way to put it. :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:
It's all good, Maiko! :) No hurt feelings!

Whew. :phew: :lol2:

VILLNAN said:
I did watch too, I was like why he chose to say I love you out of every words

Right!!!! :woot: :dance1:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, thanks for bringing that up again! I did check out that particular scene in their segment, and you're absolutely right! :woot2: :yahoo: He did come up with the line himself. :blush: Hehehehehe! :ghehe: That makes me just as happy as you. :kiss: Haha, my hope's up, too! Especially after seeing how much fun they have together from their recent events. :wub: (Oh, I mean my hope of them getting to be good buddies. :blush: But of course, my heart wants otherwise. :lol2:)

YAyyy! That's why Vill was like "wait, don't" just to avoid anymore unnecessary rumors.  :kiss:  :heart:  :heart: IDK why Toomtam really tries to avoid Vill as much as possible, he doesn't follow her on IG & Twitter. (??)  I could be wrong. He is really faithful to May. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I leave for a few hours and come back and while I was reading through everyone's comment, I was confused as to whether or not I was on the right thread. LOL! Everyone's commenting about BOF, Autumns Concerto and other dramas. Darn it! I missed out on all the fun!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:

Hahaha, we got so off topic with our Taiwanese drama talk but Toomtam's GF talk is understandable xD

Trying makeup at Sephora? I do that all the time! Hahaha. You look beautiful though, really. It makes me so happy scrolling down and seeing your beautiful picture :)
I love your siggie, too! No wonder it looked familiar. Anony used it previously :D

True, true. HEHE. 

Mahalo said:
So his gf was in SSP with him too. 

Yup. Isn't it weird. He had such great chemistry with Vill and she had such great chemistry with...what's the guys name. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

True, true. HEHE. 

Yup. Isn't it weird. He had such great chemistry with Vill and she had such great chemistry with...what's the guys name. HAHA.
Very awkward. I'd be so jealous of Vill. Lol.