Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: :lmao2: Oh, you better hide, KimBerry! :whip: :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:

We see you. Come out from behind the couch right now. Hahaha.

:woot2:  If I can hide forever I would but ToomVill is too precious..and I can't really contain fangirling over them. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Aw...sucks huh? I understand. Watching lakorn for so many years, I have been heartbroken over and over again. It's hard to process because you see them on screen & they are so made for each other. Then reality hits and it completely tears you apart.

Gah, I know... Ken and Anne. Aum and Aff. Tik and Aom :)cry1:). Num and Kob. Etc. :teary:

Kimberry<3 said:
:woot2:  If I can hide forever I would but ToomVill is too precious..and I can't really contain fangirling over them. 

Ooh, ok, then you may come out to fangirl over ToomVill with us. ;) Haha, just kidding, dear! :kiss:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Aw...sucks huh? I understand. Watching lakorn for so many years, I have been heartbroken over and over again. It's hard to process because you see them on screen & they are so made for each other. Then reality hits and it completely tears you apart.
Agree, Reality is completely different than screen... :cry: I wishing one of my favorite couple to end up in reality :cry:

Maiko^_^ said:

Gah, I know... Ken and Anne. Aum and Aff. Tik and Aom ( :cry1:). Num and Kob. Etc. :teary:

Ooh, ok, then you may come out to fangirl over ToomVill with us. ;) Haha, just kidding, dear! :kiss:

Maiko dear, some things I want to say are not appropro ... :ghehe:  :pervie:  :facepalm:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I feel you girls *sigh*

You're lucky your Jes and Gypsy are dating, Marina. :cry1: :thumbsup: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko dear, some things I want to say are not appropro ... :ghehe:  :pervie:  :facepalm:

Ooh, really?!!!!!!!!!! I want to hear, I want to hear!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :weee: Tell it to me NOW! :secret: Is it about our ToomVill?!!! :D Or...something else? :teary:

huajaikaungtur said:

Haha, true true. You can come out, we won't yell at you :)
:wink:  :facepalm: Yeah?? 

Maiko^_^ said:

Ooh, really?!!!!!!!!!! I want to hear, I want to hear!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :weee: Tell it to me NOW! :secret: Is it about our ToomVill?!!! :D Or...something else? :teary:

My gosh..I'm having dreams about them..like  :weee:  :w-scene-pop-corn:  I can't. I'm ridiculous. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

You're lucky your Jes and Gypsy are dating, Marina. :cry1: :thumbsup: :kiss:

Yessss! Oh how they make me so happy :) Thanks for bringing that thought up, Maiko. Now, I don't feel so bad haha.
But I also really like Cee and Amy. So glad they got married, too! :D If only more couples worked out like that... but it's alright! Whatever their heart desires, I support them!

Kimberry<3 said:

I want to know, too! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kimberry<3 said:

My gosh..I'm having dreams about them..like  :weee:  :w-scene-pop-corn:  I can't. I'm ridiculous. 

Yes, I guarantee I won't yell at you ... but the other girls... Not too sure, haha :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Alright you wonderful crazy ladies. It's been fun. I work early tomorrow...BOOOO! Sweet dreams.

Note to self: Left at page 278 (so I can find where I left off tomorrow hehe).

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Alright you wonderful crazy ladies. It's been fun. I work early tomorrow...BOOOO! Sweet dreams.

Sweet Dream!

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Ohh yah we are moving so fast

Oi, too fast! Aah, thanks to KimBerry, we're now back on track! Back to ToomVill la la land! :cloud9:

Kimberry<3 said:

OH, MY GOSH!!!!!!!! SPILL IT, GIRL! TELL US ALL THE JUICY DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WOOT: :YAHOO: :pERVIE: :p NOW YOU GOT ME REALLY INTERESTED, AND MY IMAGINATION IS RUNNING WILD! :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yessss! Oh how they make me so happy :) Thanks for bringing that thought up, Maiko. Now, I don't feel so bad haha.
But I also really like Cee and Amy. So glad they got married, too! :D If only more couples worked out like that... but it's alright! Whatever their heart desires, I support them!

I want to know, too! :D

Haha, I'm happy for you, dearie! But sad for mine... :cry: Hehe. :bhehe: Yep, you're right! :highfive:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:

Good night, beautiful Ceda! Have fun at work tomorrow!~
And I try to make notes to myself about what page I left off at, too but I always forget :/

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

YES! One less threat! :phew: Whoops, I mean, good night to you, lovely, beautiful Ceda. :bhehe: Oh, I doubt we're get that far by tomorrow. (Yeah, right. We definitely will! :loool:) I have work tomorrow myself. :mellow: :cry1: Well, :goodnite: to you, and sweet dreams! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:

HAHA. I should do that too! The mobile version of AF does great at coming back to where I left off, but still. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. I should do that too! The mobile version of AF does great at coming back to where I left off, but still. HAHA.

*Sniff* Now I badly want a useful phone like that... :weep: *Sigh* Next time! -_-