Thank you girls..

So my dream was..remember when that snake bit May..only in my dream it was ToomVill irl and  it was a big snake..it could swallow you whole. Toomtam came just in time to cut its head and save Vill..then later it cuts to (Rut throwing May in the bed) and he was so passionate because he wanted to make her feel how much loved she was..he almost lost her with the snake..and I woke up cringing because before the did deed I woke up and the last thing I heard was.."my anaconda don't"
SHOOT ME. WEIRDEST DREAM EVAHHHH! 

ceda_lee said:
Alright you wonderful crazy ladies. It's been fun. I work early tomorrow...BOOOO! Sweet dreams.

Note to self: Left at page 278 (so I can find where I left off tomorrow hehe).

nitey nite Ceda!  :goodnite:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you girls..

So my dream was..remember when that snake bit May..only in my dream it was ToomVill irl and  it was a big snake..it could swallow you whole. Toomtam came just in time to cut its head and save Vill..then later it cuts to (Rut throwing May in the bed) and he was so passionate because he wanted to make her feel how much loved she was..he almost lost her with the snake..and I woke up cringing because before the did deed I woke up and the last thing I heard was.."my anaconda don't"

:loool: :lmao2: Gah, I love it, KimBerry!!! (I think...I'm only going to bold names when it's necessary hehe). Gah, I'm so jealous of you! What an amazing and exciting dream! Absolutely delicious! :yummy: :drools: :drool: :bravo: :clap: Passionate Rut. :bhehe: :pervie: Hehehe, your dream...got me spazzing! :woot: :weee: I can TOTALLY envision ToomVill in those scenes. :wub: Aw, thanks for sharing! :flowers: :kiss: If I dream of them these days, I'll be sure to share! :wink: I'll provide ALL the juicy details. :pervie:

VILLNAN said:
God It's almost 2:00AM

Ohhhh. That bites. :teary: You're going to sleep soon? :spin:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

:loool: :lmao2: Gah, I love it, KimBerry!!! (I think...I'm only going to bold names when it's necessary hehe). Gah, I'm so jealous of you! What an amazing and exciting dream! Absolutely delicious! :yummy: :drools: :drool: :bravo: :clap: Passionate Rut. :bhehe: :pervie: Hehehe, your dream...got me spazzing! :woot: :weee: I can TOTALLY envision ToomVill in those scenes. :wub: Aw, thanks for sharing! :flowers: :kiss: If I dream of them these days, I'll be sure to share! :wink: I'll provide ALL the juicy details. :pervie:

Ohhhh. That bites. :teary: You're going to sleep soon?
Don't know yet..I'm still busy with My FB,IG and asianfuse

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you girls..

Hahaha, your dream is hilarious. I'm laughing like crazy here xD And I wish I had dreams like that, oh gosh.
Heck. Last night I dreamed about my mom eating. Like it was just an angle from her back and she was eating at the table. So random xD But I would have loved to have that dream.
So you didn't get to dream of the deed, eh? LOLOL.
Super weird dream but I like ;)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, your dream is hilarious. I'm laughing like crazy here xD And I wish I had dreams like that, oh gosh.
Heck. Last night I dreamed about my mom eating. Like it was just an angle from her back and she was eating at the table. So random xD But I would have loved to have that dream.
So you didn't get to dream of the deed, eh? LOLOL.
Super weird dream but I like ;)

Oh, Marina! Your dream cracks me up!!!!!!!! :loool: :rofl: :lmao3: Hahahaha! What a funny yet cute dream! :bhehe: Aw, I can just picture your beautiful mother. :wub: Hehe, poor KimBerry! I would love to dream of the great deed, too. :secret:

huajaikaungtur said:
Me 24/7 on my laptop

Haha, same here! Or, I'd love to be! :lmao:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
I'm having a broken heart..Not because of ToomVil

Something else..Hope he doing well..

Huh? He? Aw, I'm sorry you're going through a hard time: :teary: :console: :grouphug: Hope you find some comfort in us and everywhere else. :spin:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Huh? He? Aw, I'm sorry you're going through a hard time: :teary: :console: :grouphug: Hope you find some comfort in us and everywhere else. :spin:
Thank you MAIKO but you know now I'm watching an endless Lakorn...I just want to know why he didn't speak up anything..I knew he was smart but why? :cry:I'm really worry for his health

SORRY I'm out of Topic

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. ToomVill are cute together onscreen but I've always imagined Vill to end up with someone taller. Hahah. Behind the scenes, I think Son and Vill match the most. They're so close. Vill is so comfortable with Son.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Hahah. ToomVill are cute together onscreen but I've always imagined Vill to end up with someone taller. Hahah. Behind the scenes, I think Son and Vill match the most. They're so close. Vill is so comfortable with Son.
I won't mind Son and Vill end up..But seems like these days Son try to avoiding her

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just watched an interview on Son just a few days ago. Reporters asked him if he and Vill were getting back together since someone saw them together recently. Son said, no. He doesn't know where or how the rumors started. He doesn't even remember the last time he saw Vill. The reporters asked him, seems like he doesn't want to talk to Vill. Son said, no, it's not that he doesn't want to talk to her. It's more of them not having the opportunity to. They've been busy doing our own thing. Son is probably the only guy I've seen openly protect Vill in front of the media and admit that he likes her but that was in previous interviews back in the days.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really do think that they are just good friends now. Once upon a time, I wanted them to get back together. Actually were they even together or were they just studying each other? I saw on Son's ig that he went to spent Christmas holiday with Patricia and her family. Seems like Son and her brother is really close. I really like Son and Patricia together though, not really fond of their lakorn because of the storyline but wow do they have tremendous chemistry! Couldn't help but fin them lol.

Question on the Celebrity Game Night with Toomtam and Vill, was that an old one or not yet aired cus if not then it should air this saturday.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son's acting has gotten so much better. Not only does he have chemistry with Pat, he has some with Ying too. I can't wait to see him and Pangko.

ToomVill's Celebrity Game Night is new; it'll be coming up. I can't wait. I love that game, it's freaking hilarious.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ying? What lakorn did he play with Ying and what lakorn does he have coming up with Pango? I'm not too fond of Pango. I think she's just emotionaless. I'm especially annoyed with her in Kehard Dao! It's exhausting watching her cus she's just so, one face.