AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whoa, I knocked out last night and woke up to many surprises! :faint: :woot: First, the videos. :wub:

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

Episodes 11-12 preview (awwww, those Rut and May scenes!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryyZLBVuuzo

Ngao Jai Mini MV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D3li3fMt28

Teaser for ToomVill's segment on the Aom and Jeab Show (aahhhh! :woot2:):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlGEWR8iR0

Teaser for ToomVill and Navin's segment on the Chan Dai Jai TV show (double aaaaaaahhhhhh! :wub:):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwQC4Jmd3oI

Maiko^_^ said:

:loool: :lmao2: Gah, I love it, KimBerry!!! (I think...I'm only going to bold names when it's necessary hehe). Gah, I'm so jealous of you! What an amazing and exciting dream! Absolutely delicious! :yummy: :drools: :drool: :bravo: :clap: Passionate Rut. :bhehe: :pervie: Hehehe, your dream...got me spazzing! :woot: :weee: I can TOTALLY envision ToomVill in those scenes. :wub: Aw, thanks for sharing! :flowers: :kiss: If I dream of them these days, I'll be sure to share! :wink: I'll provide ALL the juicy details. :pervie:

Ohhhh. That bites. :teary: You're going to sleep soon? :spin:

Only it was cut short. I'm really scared of snakes so maybe that snake thing stood out and I had a dream about it. Ohhh be sure to do so Maiko. We'd love to hear. 

huajaikaungtur said:

Hahaha, your dream is hilarious. I'm laughing like crazy here xD And I wish I had dreams like that, oh gosh.
Heck. Last night I dreamed about my mom eating. Like it was just an angle from her back and she was eating at the table. So random xD But I would have loved to have that dream.
So you didn't get to dream of the deed, eh? LOLOL.
Super weird dream but I like ;)

What an adorable dream you had Marina..nah..I woke up before it happened but they were doing you know..foreplay.  so it still gave me butterflies.

VillNan thank you for posting those photos..so excited for their TV guesting and appearances. She slapped him real good. Hope it will become available to the world because I'm sure not from Thailand nor from the U.S. :) 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Only it was cut short. I'm really scared of snakes so maybe that snake thing stood out and I had a dream about it. Ohhh be sure to do so Maiko. We'd love to hear. 

What an adorable dream you had Marina..nah..I woke up before it happened but they were doing you know..foreplay.  so it still gave me butterflies.

VillNan thank you for posting those photos..so excited for their TV guesting and appearances. She slapped him real good. Hope it will become available to the world because I'm sure not from Thailand nor from the U.S. :) 

Aw, you're scared of snakes? :console: I wouldn't want to encounter one myself (I've had two snake encounters, and that's more than enough!). :nailbiter: I've dreamed of ToomVill plenty of times before, but it saddens me how I would forget all the great details after waking up. :cry1: Haha, I should have written them down as soon as I got conscious! :fanfic:

The part about their foreplay in your dream... :whahuh: & :lmao3: & :coverlaf: & :woot:!!!!! Hehe, Marina's dream was so adorable! And I hope OneHD will upload all of ToomVill's TV (hey, TV = ToomVill! :bhehe:) segments up onto YouTube. :spin: :worthy:

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, you're scared of snakes? :console: I wouldn't want to encounter one myself (I've had two snake encounters, and that's more than enough!). :nailbiter: I've dreamed of ToomVill plenty of times before, but it saddens me how I would forget all the great details after waking up. :cry1: Haha, I should have written them down as soon as I got conscious! :fanfic:

The part about their foreplay in your dream... :whahuh: & :lmao3: & :coverlaf: & :woot:!!!!! Hehe, Marina's dream was so adorable! And I hope OneHD will upload all of ToomVill's TV (hey, TV = ToomVill! :bhehe:) segments up onto YouTube. :spin: :worthy:

Yes I am.. :hide:   I had 4 and please I don't want more. You should Maiko, it could turn into a fanfiction then voila we have a world famous author!  :dance1:  :dance3:

The foreplay was so sweet and gentle and passionate..I just don't know how to write it down in details.  :pervie:  :woot:  TV=ToomVill indeed. :dance1:   :lmao:  :bhehe:  I wrote a comment on their YT about it..hope OneHD will listen. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
GOOD MORNING!  

aiyaja said:
Oh, Ying Ying, Beauty and the Bitches. Haha. Aw, I like how Pangko talks. Haha. Pangko will be Pim's character in Tawan Tud Burapa. Pong as Tawan and Son as Burapa.
:lol: That title still gets me every time.  Sounds so offensive, but cool at the same time.  

Kimberry, you are such a dork.  That is so funny.  Now I’m gonna have Nicki Minaj stuck in my head. 

Marina, WTH?!  Your mom eating?  That is so random.  My dreams are usually me skipping down the street & suddenly, I’d trip over something & wake up kicking. 

I’m sure Son is a nice guy, but I don’t want!  ToomVill FOREVER! However, I do agree that Vill looks compatible with Son.  Aw…they were such babies back then.  

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
don't know what to say..So I will just say GO GO GO ToomVill....

TELEVISION=TV....TV is ToomVill.....Wow maybe this is the reason they are so hot for each other on screen

ceda_lee said:
GOOD MORNING!  

:lol: That title still gets me every time.  Sounds so offensive, but cool at the same time.  

Kimberry, you are such a dork.  That is so funny.  Now I’m gonna have Nicki Minaj stuck in my head. 

Marina, WTH?!  Your mom eating?  That is so random.  My dreams are usually me skipping down the street & suddenly, I’d trip over something & wake up kicking. 

I’m sure Son is a nice guy, but I don’t want!  ToomVill FOREVER! However, I do agree that Vill looks compatible with Son.  Aw…they were such babies back then.  

Good morning Ceda!!!  :dance3:  woahh it 12:40 AM here in my country. 

oiiii guilty as charged. I'm so weird in person. :)
did you try to look for the meaning of your dream? since it's recurring?

I want Vill to end up with the someone she loves and the person who loves her and treat her right-esp respect. And their love would last forever, together. That would make me very happy. If ToomTam would be that guy, I'll be on cloud 9. 

VILLNAN said:

TELEVISION=TV....TV is ToomVill.....Wow maybe this is the reason they are so hot for each other on screen

Maybe that's really it. There are people who look good together in photos but can't generate chemistry when they're in motion. (Off topic: Mark & Bella-they're gorgeous but they are like brother and sister for me) ToomVill got that gift. I hope they will maximize it. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes I am.. :hide:   I had 4 and please I don't want more. You should Maiko, it could turn into a fanfiction then voila we have a world famous author!  :dance1:  :dance3:

The foreplay was so sweet and gentle and passionate..I just don't know how to write it down in details.  :pervie:  :woot:  TV=ToomVill indeed. :dance1:   :lmao:  :bhehe:  I wrote a comment on their YT about it..hope OneHD will listen. 

YIKES! Four?! :faint: Aw... :teary: Nope, no more for you, hopefully! :console: Hehe, oh, I DEFINITELY have ideas for ToomVill. :pervie: Urgh, but writing them out is a challenge! :spin: Ok, after the end of Ngao Jai (which makes me teary, just thinking about it... :weep:), I will follow through with my TV (ToomVill :wink:) projects. They'll be late, but I'll have more stuff to work with. :blush: Oh? Their foreply was sweet, gentle, and PASSIONATE?!!!! :woot: KimBerry, you're giving me sinful thoughts. :nono1: :pervie: :ghehe: Too early in the morning for that! :loool: Aw, you left a comment for OneHD on YouTube? :highfive: They better listen!!! :numchuck: :gungirl:

ceda_lee said:
GOOD MORNING!  

Hey, good morning to you, Ceda!!!! :hiya:

Whahahaha! Your dreams! Hilarious, just like you! :loool: :kiss: Oh! :eek: Yes, my selfish heart screams for ToomVill, too. :cry: :wub: Just getting to love them both on screen and off screen is enough for me. :blush:

VILLNAN said:

Aw, I just ran out of likes to give out. <_< I gave the last one to Ceda's post. :lol: As for your TV post, :lmao2: & :clap:! :lmao3:

Kimberry<3 said:

I want Vill to end up with the someone she loves and the person who loves her and treat her right-esp respect. And their love would last forever, together. That would make me very happy. If ToomTam would be that guy, I'll be on cloud 9. 

Wow, that's early, dear! Hehe, good morning to you! When you go to sleep, I hope you dream more about ToomVill, and this time, hopefully, they go all the way! :pervie:

Aw, agree about Vill. :kiss: :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
Maybe that's really it. There are people who look good together in photos but can't generate chemistry when they're in motion. (Off topic: Mark & Bella-they're gorgeous but they are like brother and sister for me) ToomVill got that gift. I hope they will maximize it. 

Um-hmm, agree! :highfive:

Maiko^_^ said:

YIKES! Four?! :faint: Aw... :teary: Nope, no more for you, hopefully! :console: Hehe, oh, I DEFINITELY have ideas for ToomVill. :pervie: Urgh, but writing them out is a challenge! :spin: Ok, after the end of Ngao Jai (which makes me teary, just thinking about it... :weep:), I will follow through with my TV (ToomVill :wink:) projects. They'll be late, but I'll have more stuff to work with. :blush: Oh? Their foreply was sweet, gentle, and PASSIONATE?!!!! :woot: KimBerry, you're giving me sinful thoughts. :nono1: :pervie: :ghehe: Too early in the morning for that! :loool: Aw, you left a comment for OneHD on YouTube? :highfive: They better listen!!! :numchuck: :gungirl:

Hey, good morning to you, Ceda!!!! :hiya:
Whahahaha! Your dreams! Hilarious, just like you! :loool: :kiss: Oh! :eek: Yes, my selfish heart screams for ToomVill, too. :cry: :wub: Just getting to love them both on screen and off screen is enough for me. :blush:

Aw, I just ran out of likes to give out. <_< I gave the last one to Ceda's post. :lol: As for your TV post, :lmao2: & :clap:! :lmao3:

Wow, that's early, dear! Hehe, good morning to you! When you go to sleep, I hope you dream more about ToomVill, and this time, hopefully, they go all the way! :pervie:

Aw, agree about Vill. :kiss: :grouphug:

Um-hmm, agree! :highfive:
Yay can't wait to read them when you get the time. I really hope they would because we badly need to see it. 

Also Vill posted a video of N'Nava on IG, idk what was it all about..but adorbs..
Ohhh sleep here I come. Good night Maiko. Good night my ToomVill dearies. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
That real slap. omg! I wanna be the host that gets "forced kissed" by Toomtam LMFAO
I have a good feeling about next week's episode, preview looks awesome.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It is 9:30am here in Northern California.  I'm at work on a Friday and...I don't like it.  And...I'm already out of "like."  DARN IT! 

Kimberry<3 said:

I want Vill to end up with the someone she loves and the person who loves her and treat her right-esp respect. And their love would last forever, together. That would make me very happy. If ToomTam would be that guy, I'll be on cloud 9
Well...my dad is a Shaman so I told him several times.  He never gave me a proper answer, but one time my mom overheard our conversation & she said..."Noj ntau pw tsau xwb os."  Meaning...it's because I eat too much, therefore, I keep having useless/nonsense dreams.  That's her nice way of calling me lazy and fat.  I swear...her words stink!  

The part in bold...wishful thinking for all of us.  These two have sizzling chemistry onscreen.  I am not exaggerating just because I adore them so much together.  It's because their onscreen chemistry is so believable.  It is hard for me to ship an onscreen couple and I was sold at early stages of SSP.  The chemistry was so real I didn't care where the storyline was going anymore.  I just needed to see them together.  Can you imagine what it would be like in the bedroom if they were together in real life?!!  :drools:

Kimberry<3 said:

OMG!  Yes yes...I agree with you on Mark & Bella.  

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Yay can't wait to read them when you get the time. I really hope they would because we badly need to see it. 

Also Vill posted a video of N'Nava on IG, idk what was it all about..but adorbs..
Ohhh sleep here I come. Good night Maiko. Good night my ToomVill dearies. 

Oh, I went back and check the IG clip Vill posted, and I saw Aiyaja's translation/explanation about it. :lol: Here's what Aiyaja said:

Aom, who is Nava's Mommy, is asking Nava, who is the prettiest? Nava answers, P'Vill. Another question is asked between Aom and Vill, who does Nava love most? Nava answers, I love both of them a lot!❤

Haha, thanks, Aiyaja! :worthy: Aw, N'Nava loves both Vill and her mommy so much! :wub:

Eek, :goodnite: to you, then, KimBerry! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :heart: A good nite treat for you, hoping that you'll wake up like this (or dream of them). :D

​
Ooh! Haha, look at N'Nava checking out one of the lakorn magazines for Ngao Jai. :lolyup: She looks so cute! :spin: Hehe, when my copy arrives in the mail, I'll be sure to share. Ugh, that is, if I can get them scanned. <_< :smack:

Credit: aomphiyada's IG.

ImmaSingaholic said:
That real slap. omg! I wanna be the host that gets "forced kissed" by Toomtam LMFAO

I have a good feeling about next week's episode, preview looks awesome.

The preview for episode 11 at the end of episode 10 didn't really excite me as it usually does ( :bhehe:), for the Rut and May scenes were kind of tame, but the actual video of the preview for next week's episodes certainly hype me up more now! :woot: :dance1:

...I badly want to be that lucky host that got "forced kissed" by Toomtam, too. :cry1: :lmao3: Gah, so jealous for Vill's sakes. :girlmad: Oh, well, she got the real deal. :lol2:

ceda_lee said:
It is 9:30am here in Northern California.  I'm at work on a Friday and...I don't like it.  And...I'm already out of "like."  DARN IT! 

Well...my dad is a Shaman so I told him several times.  He never gave me a proper answer, but one time my mom overheard our conversation & she said..."Noj ntau pw tsau xwb os."  Meaning...it's because I eat too much, therefore, I keep having useless/nonsense dreams.  That's her nice way of calling me lazy and fat.  I swear...her words stink!  

The part in bold...wishful thinking for all of us.  These two have sizzling chemistry onscreen.  I am not exaggerating just because I adore them so much together.  It's because their onscreen chemistry is so believable.  It is hard for me to ship an onscreen couple and I was sold at early stages of SSP.  The chemistry was so real I didn't care where the storyline was going anymore.  I just needed to see them together.  Can you imagine what it would be like in the bedroom if they were together in real life?!!  :drools:

OMG!  Yes yes...I agree with you on Mark & Bella.  

Aw, I have to be at work in less than two hours. I feel your pain, Ceda. :cry1: :console: But at least you have access to a computer. :spin: If you get off before 6 P.M. (Pacific time for us Californians), ToomVill's segment for the Aom and Jeab Show should be airing in Thailand right then. I hope you, Aiyaja, and the others can watch it for my sakes. :cry1: I'll be missing out on it. :weep: Give me all the wonderful details! :woot: Here's the LINK that you can watch it live. :wink:

Wha? Your mother said that? :loool: :lmao3: I'm sorry, that's just so funny! :coverlaf: :console: :kiss:

GAH, AGREE ABOUT TOOMVILL!!!! :highfive: Hehe, ok, our imaginations run too wild when it comes to them. :pervie: They'd surely have fun in the bedroom. :drool: :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry  Are you related to the Cullens?  You are up late!  

TV is ToomVill  :whahuh: Good one Villnan!

Aw...Thanks Maiko for giving me your last "like."  You sounded like you're regretting it, huh?!  Too bad you can't take it back.   :whatever:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Kimberry  Are you related to the Cullens?  You are up late!  

TV is ToomVill  :whahuh: Good one Villnan!

Aw...Thanks Maiko for giving me your last "like."  You sounded like you're regretting it, huh?!  Too bad you can't take it back.   :whatever:

First, :lmao2: to the part about KimBerry! :coverlaf:

Secondly, hey! I was the one who came up with the TV = ToomVill, first! :cry1: :p :lol2:

Third, ooh, don't tempt me into trying... :smack: I want to unlike it, just so I can like a different post of yours. :tease:

Lastly, hehe, this was in my previous post, but I'm posting it again. :D If you get off before 6 P.M., Ceda, ToomVill's segment for the Aom and Jeab Show should be airing in Thailand right then (6 P.M., Pacific time for us). I hope you, Aiyaja, and the others can watch it for my sakes. :cry1: I'll be missing out on it. :weep: Give me all the wonderful details! :woot: Here's the LINK that you can watch it live. :wink:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

The preview for episode 11 at the end of episode 10 didn't really excite me as it usually does ( :bhehe:), for the Rut and May scenes were kind of tame, but the actual video of the preview for next week's episodes certainly hype me up more now! :woot: :dance1:

...I badly want to be that lucky host that got "forced kissed" by Toomtam, too. :cry1: :lmao3: Gah, so jealous for Vill's sakes. :girlmad: Oh, well, she got the real deal. :lol2:
I agree with you, the preview aired at the end of episode 10 didn't really show much, but the mini MV totally makes up for it!!! And I am just here praying hard they won't cut out the sweet and cute romantic scenes  :worthy:  :worthy:
LOL it was hilarious when Vill slapped him and they were surprised themselves and got on the floor LOL that was so funny!! I can't wait to see it!!
And I love the one where they were boxing and I see Toomtam hugging her from behind omg  :drool:
I hope you have a good day at work na

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Those clips are definitely such sweet treats for me. I can't wait to sub the entire segments! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm so powered up now, gotta run, but will see you all later!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I agree with you, the preview aired at the end of episode 10 didn't really show much, but the mini MV totally makes up for it!!! And I am just here praying hard they won't cut out the sweet and cute romantic scenes  :worthy:  :worthy:
LOL it was hilarious when Vill slapped him and they were surprised themselves and got on the floor LOL that was so funny!! I can't wait to see it!!
And I love the one where they were boxing and I see Toomtam hugging her from behind omg  :drool:
I hope you have a good day at work na

Haha, we felt the same way! :highfive: Hehe, the mini MV shown at the end of the live episode certainly got me crazier. :lolyup: Urgh, I'm praying the same things as you. :cry1: :spin:

Oh, you just named my two favorite scenes from those two clips!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :wub: Hehe, I was TOTALLY SPAZZING over those two scenes. :weee: :faint: :wub: :drool: I'm dying to see them, too! But...I'm sad and depressed I'm going to miss out on their segment on the Aom and Jeab Show. Aah, my ToomVill! :cry: :lmao: I wonder how quickly I can get sick at work... :scratchchin:

By the way! I love, love, love, LOVE, :heart: your new profile photo and siggie, ImmaSingaholic!!!!!!!!! Yaya (and Nadech) and ToomVill, what a fiery and perfect combination!!!! :wub: :cloud9: Aw, thanks for hoping that I'll have a good day at work. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: I'll die of anticipation, every time thinking of this thread and ToomVill, but I'll survive. :weep:

aiyaja said:
Omg! Those clips are definitely such sweet treats for me. I can't wait to sub the entire segments! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Aw, they are, Aiyaja? :spin: You're powered up, huh? :bhehe: Ok, see you later! Have a great day! :grouphug: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Oh, I forgot...we were hoping for this before...they were really boxing each other for Aom and Jeab's show! :woot: :clap: And that hug! :drool:

VILLNAN said:
Yah He gave her a hug a real back hug!

Hecka fin moment! :cloud9: :blush: :drool: :woot: Ok, my shipper heart says he either wanted to kiss her on the cheek or bite her gently (or harshly) on the ear. :bhehe: