AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, last reminder about the EFM Awards. :teary: Time to remind you guys and all other Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans about voting for the EFM Awards and Kom Chad Luek Awards. :sweat: Gah, this will be one of my last posts about the EFM Awards, since it's ending soon, but I won't shut up yet about the Kom Chad Luek Awards! :shutup: For the EFM Awards, they're closing the voting polls this Saturday, February 28, so that doesn't give us a lot of time. I've been voting every chance I get and every time I remember to (which...is not as often as I would like it to be :cry1:). Just do your best to help out when you can. Thanks, guys! :grouphug: :kiss: Good luck to all the nominees, but of course, I selfishly want Ngao Jai and Toomtam to win in their respective categories. :bhehe: Ok, I've lost hope for our Ngao Jai lakorn, for the gap is too big, but at least it got this far, and it'll get 2nd place. :teary: Toomtam is currently in the lead right now, but anything can happen! So, vote away! :yes:

Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. Also, they're closing the poll this Saturday, Februrary 28, so vote, vote, vote! Keep voting every 30 minutes! Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. Let's let them know how much NJ and ToomVill are loved! :wub: Maybe, just maybe...they'll extend the episodes for us. :worthy:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.
You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, hopefully the following list will help out.
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie
THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: I know they love you guys, and I love you, too! :D

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I started Sao Noi but I didn't enjoy it... maybe I should give it a try again? Vill does look naturally beautiful though, wow.
And heckyeah, I feel you girls on Navin. He is so darn hot even though he's such a meanie. I got a thing for bad boys, aish. haha

Yeah the plot is pretty flat and common lol! I'm only watching it for SonVill, mostly for Vill because I heard a lot of people complimenting her acting in this one. So I'm definitely sticking to it. Ahhhh I totally agree with you on Navin, I think WE ALL have a thing for bad boys  :wink:  :bhehe:  :pervie:

Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, I'm running late to work...but I just can't leave this thread yet. :cry1:

Awww Maiko we are going to miss you!!! Don't worry we'll wait for you to come back to spazz with us na!!! su su fighting ka!!  :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, we'll definitely miss you! Have a fun time at work now :) This thread will still be here when you come back to spazz with us! :)
And thanks for the GIFs as always!~ Ah, so beautiful. I'll be voting all day!! :D

Immasingaholic, my sister watched all of Sao Noi actually and she said she didn't really like it. Although I might have to give it a shot for myself since my sister and my opinions are so different.
Let me know how it goes! :) And yes, we're all for them bad boys. No matter how kind guys are, we still lean towards the baddies. So confusing, hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sao Noi is a very slow lakorn. It's probably for older people. :coverlaf: It's not for everyone especially if you like fast paced and slap kiss or action dramas. There were a good 8-10 episodes in between where Son and Vill never even met. Vill's character Nid had to go through hell without him in the city. I really enjoyed watching Guy and Best. They were the comedy relief couple.

I really liked SonVill from there but they need a racy, slap kiss, tight skinship and hot lakorn next. :drool: :spin: But Vill's acting in Sao Noi was exceptionally flawless. The way she portrayed the innocent village Nid to a city woman Wanida, she was good. You know how some of us are saying Vill moves her mouth or eyebrows too much in Ngao Jai? Well, Vill's facial expressions were spot on in Sao Noi without all of those little distractions. Hahaha. :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
It's a lakorn for older people? Lol, then I guess it's not for me. I'm more into fast paced dramas and I'm also for the slap/kiss, aggressive scenes. I also remember my sister saying that -- there were many episodes where Son and Vill had no interaction.
It seems that lakorn focused quite a bit on Vill's dynamic character. Maybe I should just skim through it for Vill's beautiful acting and appearance?? :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My lovely ladies....I will be out of town this weekend to host a big family function so I will be busy.  But, I will be checking in often.  Don't have too much fun without me.  I will be sad.  

Note to self:  Left at page 284.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww Ceda! We'll miss you a lot but have fun at your family function! I'll probably be busy this weekend, too :)
We'll "try" not to have too much fun without you, haha!

I was so prepared to watch the show but my teacher just called me to school..bummer! does OneHD upload the eps on YT?  please let it be so that I will be able to watch them. 

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko aahhh *scream* thanks for the awesome gifs. They are so freaken adaroble. Those are the kind of interactions I want to see from them. They look so into their characters without even trying. Look at Aom she seem to be just as excited as us lol.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I did some screenshots for the Aom & Jeab show. Sorry ja its not HD cause my stupid internet  connection was too slow
OMG THE BOXING SCENE WAS SO CUTE!!! THEY ASK THEM TO "HIT/KISS" lol when Toomtam and Vill were boxing against each other HE LEANED IN AND TRIED TO KISS HER AND ALSO THE BACK HUG I AM DYING OMG MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ITS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwies, bummer. Try to have fun at school Kimberry! :) And I don't know about that... I feel like they do... but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm home now Marina, it was a quick trip to school but still I've missed the show. Huhuhu Oi, pleaseeee ONEHD put it on YT. :)

Thank you for the caps ImmaSingaholic.