AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay...the GIFs from the first part of the segment. The boxing match is coming up next! :woot:

​

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, speak of the devil! Haha, I'm finished with 6 GIFs. :bhehe: Aw, thanks, Villnan. :kiss:
WOW 6 gifts..Are you kidding me? JK I knew you will do everything for ToomVill... :kiss:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
WOW 6 gifts..Are you kidding me? JK I knew you will do everything for ToomVill... :kiss:

Doesn't seem like a lot, but it is pretty time-consuming, especially on a cracky and sloooooooow-behind laptop. -_- And of course! I'll do anything for ToomVill...ANYTHING. :cry1: :dance1: :bhehe: Well, I'd like to think so, but even my body has limits. :lol:

VILLNAN said:
As for boxing match he surely cheating..He knew he would lose haha since VILL gave him real kicked...

Haha, maybe he did it on purpose, wanting to lose to her, getting beat up by her. :coverlaf:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Doesn't seem like a lot, but it is pretty time-consuming, especially on a cracky and sloooooooow-behind laptop. -_- And of course! I'll do anything for ToomVill...ANYTHING. :cry1: :dance1: :bhehe: Well, I'd like to think so, but even my body has limits. :lol:

Haha, maybe he did it on purpose, wanting to lose to her, getting beat up by her. :coverlaf:
And tried to get a free kiss......POOR VILL she just lose because of that KISS :kiss:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Like she could get away from him and his clutches. :ghehe:
Because of his clutches Vill must be really shocked.....She might be like P'Aom said"This is not even Lakorn :scratchhead2: what just he did to me :dance2: " Well I'm happy though...really enjoy...

Maiko^_^ said:

AWWWW...KimBerry dear. :cry: Haha, I was kind of falling asleep earlier while in the process of creating the GIFs. :yawn: Thank you so much for your concern and love. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: I promise you, I'll take a rest after I complete the GIFs. :yes: Hah, yes! We're always hungry for more of ToomVill. :yummy: I love how you described that perfectly! :clap: Hehe, I think of them all the time, but the lack of sleep plays a huge part in my dreamless nights. Meaning, I haven't really been dreaming much these days. :lol:

Ooh! Right. I was...a little disappointed that N'Nava didn't have a big part in the segment. :mellow: They only showed her in one short scene, and that's it! We didn't get to see her interact with ToomVill, Aom, and Jeab. :teary: Sad, very sad... Their segment really should have been longer. :lol:

Maiko why are you so awesome? I love you. It's true. Being tired takes away the fun, but we can't help staying up late to fangirl despite being tired from our daily activities already..somehow it eases the stress.

Me too, I though they're gonna feature her more but nada..all we get is her hanging on those ropes and Vill saying hi to her. 

THank you for the gifs!!! So in love. 

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Because of his clutches Vill must be really shocked.....She might be like P'Aom said"This is not even Lakorn :scratchhead2: what just he did to me :dance2: " Well I'm happy though...really enjoy...

I'm sure it was all scripted, but it's still exciting!!! :woot: Whoot, glad you're enjoying it! :party:

VILLNAN said:

P'Aom is always at the ready and rescue Vill. You can see she's very aware (sensitive) and protective over/of Vill. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko why are you so awesome? I love you. It's true. Being tired takes away the fun, but we can't help staying up late to fangirl despite being tired from our daily activities already..somehow it eases the stress.

Me too, I though they're gonna feature her more but nada..all we get is her hanging on those ropes and Vill saying hi to her. 

THank you for the gifs!!! So in love. 

Me, awesome? :scratchhead2: Urgh, if only...then, I could have gotten more stuff done for them! :cry1: But aw, so sweet of you to think so. :kiss: Thanks. :flowers:

As for N'Nava... :lmao2: & :rofl:!!!! That's so true! The part about her hanging on the ropes crack me up! :coverlaf:

Aw, you're welcome for the GIFs! I'm happy you love them! :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
P'Aom is always at the ready and rescue Vill. You can see she's very aware (sensitive) and protective over/of Vill. 

Yes, she is... :cry: :clap: :wub:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

I'm sure it was all scripted, but it's still exciting!!! :woot: Whoot, glad you're enjoying it! :party:
Script.....It is good though..if not she might be really shocking

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Script.....It is good though..if not she might be really shocking

Haha, they shouldn't go by the book all the time. Let it flow naturally for ToomVill! :lolyup: I want to see how they handle things on their own without a script. :pervie:

Maiko^_^ said:
What??! It was scripted? Oiiiiii...but Aom's giddy and happy face is so genuine whilst watching them go at it.

Maiko^_^ said:
Me, awesome? :scratchhead2: Urgh, if only...then, I could have gotten more stuff done for them! :cry1: But aw, so sweet of you to think so. :kiss: Thanks. :flowers:

As for N'Nava... :lmao2: & :rofl:!!!! That's so true! The part about her hanging on the ropes crack me up! :coverlaf:

Aw, you're welcome for the GIFs! I'm happy you love them! :grouphug:

Yes, she is... :cry: :clap: :wub:
You've done more than enough. What are you talking about? Everybody knows that.

N'Nava is the cutest thing..I can gush forever how adorable she is.

AikOm^_^

Yikes, the next GIFs...are going to take a LONG time to upload...and it's already 4:30 in the morning for me. :weep: Still need to catch at least two hours of sleep... :teary:

Kimberry<3 said:
What??! It was scripted? Oiiiiii...but Aom's giddy and happy face is so genuine whilst watching them go at it.

You've done more than enough. What are you talking about? Everybody knows that.

N'Nava is the cutest thing..I can gush forever how adorable she is.

Aw, the thing is, I'm sure everything was scripted, dear KimBerry. :console: But it's fine; we get to enjoy ToomVill together anyway. :wub: Aom looked hecka giddy like we are! :woot: :clap: :bravo:

Oh, my... You're too precious and sweet, KimBerry, for the bolded part (and for everything else). :blush: :cry: :spin: I :heart: you! Thanks, buddy! :kiss3: :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Aah, let me reply quickly to these comments before I get too far behind. :bhehe:

Ohhhh, I wish there are more photos of them! :spin:

You know...I thought of that when I saw the photo, and then when I scrolled down, I saw your post, Marina! :whahuh: Haha, our minds are too alike when it comes to ToomVill. :highfive:

Awwww...we're already missing you, Ceda! :teary: :weep: But hey, maybe that's why the thread was going at a steady rate while I was still at work...you weren't here. :whistle: Hehe, what I meant is, come back to us soon!!!! :spin: Have fun with your family function, ok? :kiss: :grouphug: :cheer: :heart:

I was trying to search for more photos of ToomVill from their taped segment on Jeabaomshow's Facebook page, and look what I found, Phatman! What do you think, eh? Mr. Dyrendal and Aom would make a cute and interesting couple. But...haha, I don't think they would really suit. :lol: Anne and Peter are far more compatible and explosive! :wub: Ok, back on topic. Back to ToomVill la la land for me. :D

Credit: Jeabaomshow's Facebook.

Aw, you're welcome, Amy! I'm so happy you love them! :cry: :grouphug: Agree with you; ToomVill are freakin' adorable. :wub: Hehe, as excited and giddy as Aom was, I would be an infinity times crazier and far more excited!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :crazy: :lolyup: :lmao3:
Omg, Peter would completely towered Aom. They would've been so good together!!! Oh how my poor heart aches...

AikOm^_^

Wah, I'm sorry...I'm falling asleep here... :yawn: :faint: Will finish up on the GIFs in a couple of hours, hopefully before I have to leave for work. :spin: Well, :goodnite: for now!

​
phatman said:
Omg, Peter would completely towered Aom. They would've been so good together!!! Oh how my poor heart aches...

Again, they would make one interesting couple. :wink: Aah, I'm off to sleep. Nite! :yawn: :kiss: