AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
EEK, this makes me super happy! Only one new photo of them from their taping for the Chan Dai Jai TV show, but those bigger-sized photos of ToomVill...are priceless! :wub: Worth being shared again! I hope we get more photos of them! As for the third photo, haha, Vill's expression! She looked a little too alarmed. :bhehe: Aw, they all look great in the last photo! :heart:

Credit: Prsociety.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@huajaikaungtur Marina, you lucky girl!! I know right!! Whenever I'm at the dorms the connection was so good and when I'm at home the internet is a complete b*tch to me lol. Yeah I'm pretty addicted, I'm actually finishing the lakorn in three days. yeah that's how crazy I am lol. Well its a very long lakorn and some parts annoys me and bores me, but overall still okay, I think Vill's presence really made this lakorn shine. I mostly watch it because of her, and Son, and Guy. There were some great character written. Vill is so so beautiful in this drama! LOL sharing Toomtam?! No offence but COUNT ME IN HAHAHAHHAAH, okay its my turn to calm down lol

@Maiko awwww I also missed the attic conversation haha! but its so funny! I agree with you, I probably won't do a rewatch on SN, except for some fantastic Vill scenes, because she is just so good in this drama, she's very convincing in her role. Love her expressions, and I think her crying was good! And her voice is so soft and she's so delicate omg dying 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awe, Maiko. I was just about to say goodnight until I saw your last post there. I'm wide awake now, haha.
Must be those bright colors or something xD And I really love the quality of those pictures.
They're all looking so good! <3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Immasingaholic, what sucks is that I don't get WiFi from my dorm room. I know all my neighbors get WiFi but somehow I don't get it so my phone's internet doesn't work. And for me to have internet connection on my laptop, I have to use an ethernet cable -.- But yes, when I go home, there's too much devices and the connection's pretty bad haha.

3 days? That's crazy fast! Vill does look very flawless and innocent from the scenes I saw of her in SN  :) Oh yes, almost forgot Guy was in there!
Hahaha, we just got over sharing Toomtam and you're bringing it back again!? LOLOL.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Immasingaholic, what sucks is that I don't get WiFi from my dorm room. I know all my neighbors get WiFi but somehow I don't get it so my phone's internet doesn't work. And for me to have internet connection on my laptop, I have to use an ethernet cable -.- But yes, when I go home, there's too much devices and the connection's pretty bad haha.

3 days? That's crazy fast! Vill does look very flawless and innocent from the scenes I saw of her in SN  :) Oh yes, almost forgot Guy was in there!
Hahaha, we just got over sharing Toomtam and you're bringing it back again!? LOLOL.

Awww I hope you get your Wifi back!!! I can't live without internet. even for one day LOL
I know right!! 3 days lol because I'm eager to see the next episode after the next because it does gets exciting! Vill looks flawless and I love the costumes of the lakorn! She's a soft-hearted nang ek, but definitely not weak! She stands up for herself and she works hard until she became a strong woman of honour that can live among the hi-so people. Son's character annoys me lol but I think the chemistry was good. ToomVill's better though hahaha. Okay dont worry I'll stop with the Toomtam sharing hahaha!! He belongs to Vill only hahahahaha

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Ok girls I'm going to disappear again. I'll be back later. You guys have fun ja, and also good night, sweet dreams to u all  :heart:  :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Subbing is finally done for Episode 10 but Sara still needs to QC it. I'm so tired. See ya ladies later na ja! :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Aah, I dozed off, and now, it's time for me to get a little shuteye before I wake up for their Celebrity Game Night segment.

Guys, :goodnite: and sweet dreams! :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Subbing is finally done for Episode 10 but Sara still needs to QC it. I'm so tired. See ya ladies later na ja! :dance1:

Thank you so much aiyaja and team. Just watched ep 10 with subs. 

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
it's time to watch celebrity game night~!

oh, that boy was singing ngao jai's theme song. I want him to be the no.1  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Yay!! I'm here as well dear Maiko. :woot:

Oh, my! Haha, you three are here, too! :clap: :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Ahhhh I'm late! I'm watching it live now, don't see ToomVill? 

It started off late... :huh: But yay, it's here now!

AikOm^_^

Haha, Toomtam and Vill sat rather far apart. :whaha: And dang it, after Toomtam won against Nike, why did the stupid camera move away from him?!!!! :cry1: He hugged the other girl on their team, but I want to know if he hugged Vill, too. :teary: But eek! Their little interactions! :woot: :dance1: Haha, so cute! When Vill got her question correct, so cute how she and Toomtam high-ten each other. :wub: :party: Ok, so far, I'm paying 100% to the show, just to catch sight of the little ToomVill interactions. :coverlaf:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, Toomtam and Vill sat rather far apart. :whaha: And dang it, after Toomtam won against Nike, why did the stupid camera move away from him?!!!! :cry1: He hugged the other girl on their team, but I want to know if he hugged Vill, too. :teary: But eek! Their little interactions! :woot: :dance1: Haha, so cute! When Vill got her question correct, so cute how she and Toomtam high-ten each other. :wub: :party: Ok, so far, I'm paying 100% to the show, just to catch sight of the little ToomVill interactions. :coverlaf:

OMG IKR I FEEL YOU I SAW HIM HUGGING THE OTHERS BUT DIDNT SEE HIM HUGGING VILL!!! AHHHHHHH DYING NOW