I want to know as well if they hugged..coz he hugged the guy as well..Stupid camera! 

But yay..they're interacting and touching..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG IKR I FEEL YOU I SAW HIM HUGGING THE OTHERS BUT DIDNT SEE HIM HUGGING VILL!!! AHHHHHHH DYING NOW

Maybe they did. :bhehe: Haha, our wishful thinking! :loool: But oh, my gosh! Haha, I'm so happy they're on the same team!!!!!!!!!!!! We're getting to see so many ToomVill interactions! :woot: And I'm loving them all! The the little smiles and gestures between the two of them! :wub: Why can't the camera focus on them all the time? :teary: They are too cute and beautiful together!!!! :drool: But Nike, Gypsy, and everybody else look really good, too. :thumbsup:

Just seeing them consulting in each other for help, makes me so happy. :D :faint: Did you see them grabbing the blocks at the same time in one scene?!!!!!!!! :woot: So stinking cute! As the game continued, they got closer and chummier. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I want to know as well if they hugged..coz he hugged the guy as well..Stupid camera! 

But yay..they're interacting and touching..

I know, right! :wub: :woot: :clap2: :dance1:

And hooray! Team ToomVill+others is in the lead! :yahoo:

Maiko^_^ said:

I know, right! :wub: :woot: :clap2: :dance1:

And hooray! Team ToomVill+others is in the lead! :yahoo:

oh no...are they losing?  But loved the moment when Toomtam said the wrong thing which got him a little disappointed and Vill kept telling him that it's okay while tapping his shoulders/back/arms.  (just guessing that's what she was saying)

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Nike keeps on glancing towards Vill.

Haha, really? I'm only noticing Toomtam and Vill. :lol2: Too sad how the camera can't focus on them all the time. I saw Toomtam's little jealous expression when Willy and the others acknowledge the fact that Nike and Vill were currently shooting a lakorn together. Toomtam wanted to say something. ;)

Gosh, all the ToomVill moments make me so happy and giddy! :cloud9:

Kimberry<3 said:
oh no...are they losing?  But loved the moment when Toomtam said the wrong thing which got him a little disappointed and Vill kept telling him that it's okay while tapping his shoulders/back/arms.  (just guessing that's what she was saying)

Yeah, they lost the lead for now. :teary: Hope they gain it back! YES! I love that moment, too! Hehe, too darn precious! :spin:

AikOm^_^

What?! It's over already? :scratchhead2: Aw, looks like ToomVill's team lost. But I don't mind. I feel like a winner already, after seeing all those ToomVill interactions!!!! :yahoo: :wub: So, it's a winsome situation after all. :dance2: But the sheep?! Why was Nike sitting between Toomtam and Vill after that last commercial break? -_- Gosh, why can't OneHD make their Celebrity Game Night shows available in other countries? I am going to re-play all those ToomVill interactions in my mind. B)

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
that was fun!!!
I love ToomVill, but I like NIKE too. Because he saved Vill :dance1:  if he couldn't grab Vill's arm,she might be injured.
he is ToomVill's hero  :yes:

Maiko, you can watch CELEBRITY GAME NIGHT on www.watchlakorn.in

but sorry.I don't know when they update latest episode 

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
that was fun!!!
I love ToomVill, but I like NIKE too. Because he saved Vill :dance1:  if he couldn't grab Vill's arm,she might be injured.
he is ToomVill's hero  :yes:

Maiko, you can watch CELEBRITY GAME NIGHT on www.watchlakorn.in

but sorry.I don't know when they update latest episode 

Really fun! Too fun that I'm tired already. Ah, Watchlakorn. It slows down my laptop, but I'll definitely give it a try. Perhaps I can find their first Celebrity Game Night from the site. Thanks! I think I'm going to try to get an hour of sleep before I have to prepare for work. :yawn: Thanks, For zeros. :grouphug:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
SSP was the only Toomtam lakorn I've watched and totally fell in love with him with her. I wonder if i can watch him with anyone else lol.
Girl..I can't watch him with someone else.....Just Vill

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Subbing is finally done for Episode 10 but Sara still needs to QC it. I'm so tired. See ya ladies later na ja! :dance1:

Thank you naa I have been waiting for so long....I just understand some part not all..I'm going to re-watch

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, you, too! You, too! :wub: :grouphug: Thanks! :kiss:

Hehe, our selfish hearts. :lol2:

LOL I even got mad when I see him and other actresses are taking pics together..That's always happen to me  if I got ship and love them deeply inside

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
LOL I even got mad when I see him and other actresses are taking pics together..That's always happen to me  if I got ship and love them deeply inside

Aw... :console: :grouphug: It's ok... Very understandable, from a girl's point of view, especially mine. :bhehe: :yes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I'm uploading it right now na ja on Maiko's account.

I haven't even watched it yet. Wow, so excited but a bit sad that they lost. :bhehe: Vill is so competitive. Her face is so animated when playing the games.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Okay, I'm uploading it right now na ja on Maiko's account.

I haven't even watched it yet. Wow, so excited but a bit sad that they lost. :bhehe: Vill is so competitive. Her face is so animated when playing the games.

Gah, already?! :woot: Haha, I'm looking forward to making GIFs of my favorite moments! But...it probably won't be anytime soon. :weep: Perhaps tomorrow or Tuesday. :dance1: I was sad they didn't win, but they didn't feel like the losers to me. :wub: Yep, Vill is so competitive, and she looked like she was having great fun. :clap:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Honestly, how can anyone dislike Vill? She's so lovable! Especially on these game shows. Hahah.

Different people have different tastes. :) While she's lovable to some, she comes off as annoying to others. Vill is so lively on the game shows. :dance3:

Ok, I have to leave for work now. Have a great Sunday, everyone! :grouphug: Eek, Ngao Jai tomorrow!!!! :woot: Hooray! :yahoo:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, have a great day at work na. :dance1:

Yeah, I guess, you're right. Vill's bubbliness isn't always welcomed. :secret: :dance1: