AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
5 episodes left?!? But I feel as though the storyline hasn't progressed very far. May and Rut hasn't even fallen for each other yet. 

Yes, they need more of those life-changing scenes! What I meant is, more scenes of them falling for each other. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

:woot: :party: :yahoo: :cloud9:

OMGosh... These pictures are killing me...ever so softly. :faint: I...I need a few minutes to compose myself.

Credits: lakornexact & sandyhong's IGs.

aiyaja said:
Sorry, I'm so bad with dates. When is Jan Dai Jai airing again? Like PST. Haha.

Aiyaja, isn't it right after Ngao Jai's episode 11 tonight (in Thailand) on One HD? :eek: If yes, then, 7:20 A.M. for us. HOORAY!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :woot: SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR IT!!!! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Really? Ahhhh! Yay! I'll upload it again on your channel before I leave for work tomorrow around 1pm both Episode 11 and Jan Dai Jai! Omo! They can be my energy for Monday!! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Really? Ahhhh! Yay! I'll upload it again on your channel before I leave for work tomorrow around 1pm both Episode 11 and Jan Dai Jai! Omo! They can be my energy for Monday!! Hahah!

It should be. Gah, that means double the treats for us tomorrow! :yummy: :toast: Haha, more of ToomVill right after Ngao Jai airs. :wub: Ooh, you're going to do that?! :woot: Hooray! Yahoo! Gah, I have work myself at noon...but it'll be my Friday, and I can finally sit back and relax with NJ, ToomVill, and you guys for the next two days...after tomorrow. B)

More photos. I am so excited for the next episode and for their Jan/Chan Dai Jai segment. :weee: :crazy: Hehe, all the ToomVill photos (individually and of them together) are just flippin' beautiful. Kekeke, my absolute favorite one has to be the one I'm currently using as my profile photo, the one of them staring into each other's eyes. :spin: :spicy: :drool: Boy, it's like a sauna in my room. :lolyup: Vill is too beautiful while Toomtam is too handsome! :thumbsup: Haha, look at Toomtam fighting in the last two photos! :bhehe: Ooh, perhaps...he'll be saving Vill from the bad guy?! :woot: Wishful thinking again here. :p

Credits: princetamgroup & sandyhong's IGs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow! Toomtam looks hot in leather. Hahah.

Aw, so he was fighting. No wonder he was sweating in the photos he was in with Vill, the one you used for your avatar. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Thank you for pics naa, I haven't watch it yet

You're welcome, Villnan! :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Wow! Toomtam looks hot in leather. Hahah.

Aw, so he was fighting. No wonder he was sweating in the photos he was in with Vill, the one you used for your avatar. :dance1:

He does look so good in leather. :drools:

That's why I'm hoping that they were doing some sort of skit in which he saved Vill from that guy. Haha, I noticed the sweat, too! I thought it was hot how he was sweating. And the way they stared at each other perfected that scenario! :spicy: I was waiting for the perfect ToomVill photo to come along, and that photo was IT! :wub: Now, I just need to fix my siggie. :dance3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it'll be a great show because you can totally see how Toomtam has loosened up around Vill. That's how it should be. Costars need to be close on a certain level to have their chemistry work well. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think it'll be a great show because you can totally see how Toomtam has loosened up around Vill. That's how it should be. Costars need to be close on a certain level to have their chemistry work well. Lol

I hope it's longer than 30 minutes! :woot: But...haha, it probably will only be 30 minutes long. :lmao: He has been so relaxed around her lately. :dance1: Perhaps because...? :secret: :bhehe:

VILLNAN said:
Yes! Tomorrow is Monday! Good Night girls I'm going to be now, I'm so excited for Tomorrow

Aw, ok, :Goodnite: to you, then, Villnan! Sweet dreams! :Kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Maiko here is answer for your question,,,,,,,,Perhaps because...........he is in love

:whahuh: :lmao2: Shh...some things are better left unsaid. :shutup: I actually had something different in mind, but I :heart: your scenario. :bhehe: :highfive:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! He's been around Vill lately promoting here and there, so hes gotten a bit more used to her. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! He's been around Vill lately promoting here and there, so hes gotten a bit more used to her. Lol

That explains all the little grabs and touchiness on his part lately. :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I honestly think Toomtam and Vill have a love and hate relationship with one another. He just causally drops her around, lets her roll, and say, I know she can handle it. Hahah. She's a Tony Ja. :coverlaf: Then when Vill slaps and kicks back, she doesn't hold back either. :loool: It's quite intense. I love hate and love relationship, so much tension. :spin:

It's weird how Toomtam calls Vill Pee, older sister, when he certainly doesn't treat her that way. Shouldn't he be controlled around her? If that's the right word. Hahaha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I honestly think Toomtam and Vill have a love and hate relationship with one another. He just causally drops her around, lets her roll, and say, I know she can handle it. Hahah. She's a Tony Ja. :coverlaf: Then when Vill slaps and kicks back, she doesn't hold back either. :loool: It's quite intense. I love hate and love relationship, so much tension. :spin:

It's weird how Toomtam calls Vill Pee, older sister, when he certainly doesn't treat her that way. Shouldn't he be controlled around her? If that's the right word. Hahaha.

Oh, boy, my memory's rusty already...hmm, wasn't I talking about love/hate relationships in this thread yesterday? :scratchhead2: Either it was me, or somebody else... I need to go back and reread the last few pages. :blush:

Er, well, just look at how he carried and threw her in Ngao Jai!!!! Not once, not twice, but a lot! :loool: He looked like he didn't regret it. :p Haha, they need a REAL :slapandkissse3: lakorn!

Ah, I see what you you meant...I think. :whahuh: The part 'bout him being "controlled" around her. Like he should be cool and composed, not uncontrollable and passionate? :bhehe: Ok, that's sort of my own take on the situation. :sweat: