Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I honestly think Toomtam and Vill have a love and hate relationship with one another. He just causally drops her around, lets her roll, and say, I know she can handle it. Hahah. She's a Tony Ja. :coverlaf: Then when Vill slaps and kicks back, she doesn't hold back either. :loool: It's quite intense. I love hate and love relationship, so much tension. :spin:

It's weird how Toomtam calls Vill Pee, older sister, when he certainly doesn't treat her that way. Shouldn't he be controlled around her? If that's the right word. Hahaha.
Lol I thought it was just my imagination. He doesn't hold back on the love scenes either. I notice since SSP that When he hugs her, he holds her tight! Then when he does the sniff kisses, it seems like he was breathing her into his body lol.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I thought it was just my imagination. He doesn't hold back on the love scenes either. I notice since SSP that When he hugs her, he holds her tight! Then when he does the sniff kisses, it seems like he was breathing her into his body lol.

:whahuh: :lmao2: Dang, now I got to go back and re-watch those scenes and pay 200% attention to them! :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, to me, Toomtam is always saying Vill is his Pee, someone he respects blah blah blah as if she's soooo much older than him that he can't associate with her because they're not in the same generation or whatnot but his actions, when he jokes, acts, or plays with her, he drops his honorifics. When Toomtam was apologizing to Vill after throwing her into the water, he was just casually saying, "Tort na" (sorry). He dropped his honorifics. If he really perceived her as an older sister, he would have kept his honorifics and said, "Pom kaw tord na krap, P'Vill." Since he's always calling her Pee when the cameras are rolling. Hahah. When he grabs her like the Hat Yaai event, that's not a little brother grabbing an older sister, that's more of a, I'm so used to grabbing you sort of deal. :whahuh:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahah, that's what made all of us crazy and so in with ToomVill in SSP.

In here, it's so so. That's why I kept complaining that they need more skinship in here. Hahah. In SSP, it was skinship after skinship. :woot:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want to have too high hopes for the waterfall scene, just incase it doesn't deliver. In the meantime, I'm rewatching SSP to satisfy my needs lol.

It's like he get satisfaction of throwing her around. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, some of the scenes in here are cute but they don't make me pinch my pillow with my jaws dropped down to my fast thumping heart. Lol

I've been rewatching SSP too, such a classic slap kiss. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Well, to me, Toomtam is always saying Vill is his Pee, someone he respects blah blah blah as if she's soooo much older than him that he can't associate with her because they're not in the same generation or whatnot but his actions, when he jokes, acts, or plays with her, he drops his honorifics. When Toomtam was apologizing to Vill after throwing her into the water, he was just casually saying, "Tort na" (sorry). He dropped his honorifics. If he really perceived her as an older sister, he would have kept his honorifics and said, "Pom kaw tord na krap, P'Vill." Since he's always calling her Pee when the cameras are rolling. Hahah. When he grabs her like the Hat Yaai event, that's not a little brother grabbing an older sister, that's more of a, I'm so used to grabbing you sort of deal. :whahuh:

Ooh, such interesting tidbits! Especially the part about him apologizing to her. As for the bolded part, you must be talking about that particular scene of him grabbing her, the scene in which I made a GIF of. :dance1:

aiyaja said:
Hahah, that's what made all of us crazy and so in with ToomVill in SSP.

In here, it's so so. That's why I kept complaining that they need more skinship in here. Hahah. In SSP, it was skinship after skinship. :woot:

What? Haha, I'm not complaining...much. :shutup: I'm happy, if not fully satisfied, with all the ToomVill interactions. :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't want to have too high hopes for the waterfall scene, just incase it doesn't deliver. In the meantime, I'm rewatching SSP to satisfy my needs lol.

It's like he get satisfaction of throwing her around. Lol

Yeah, they may shorten the waterfall scene or something. :annoyed: :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sure he had fun being rough with her. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, some of the scenes in here are cute but they don't make me pinch my pillow with my jaws dropped down to my fast thumping heart. Lol

I've been rewatching SSP too, such a classic slap kiss. Haha.

I don't know about pillow-pinching, but my heart does beat quickly for them in even the tame scenes. :heart: :blush: I think I may have punched my pillow a few times in excitement and happiness. :huh:

Oh, my gosh! Haha, we're just a few replies away from page 300!!!!!!!! :woot: Time for me to spam like crazy! :strong: ...Nah, just kidding... I'm distracted by other things. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SO, THIS EXPLAINS WHY THEY WERE STARING AT EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!! :woot: :spin: :cry: :wub: Kekekekekeke! :ghehe: *Giggle* I'm just on cloud9 for them right now. :cloud9: :crazy:

Credit: toomtamfc_maeew's IG.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, when Toomtam talks about really throwing Vill down into the water and bed, like Vill said, he has no mercy! Hahaha! Toomtam just stands there smiling like his cheeks are about to crack. Hahah!

Omg! Literally, thank God for this Jan Dai Jai segment!!!!!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah, when Toomtam talks about really throwing Vill down into the water and bed, like Vill said, he has no mercy! Hahaha! Toomtam just stands there smiling like his cheeks are about to crack. Hahah!

Omg! Literally, thank God for this Jan Dai Jai segment!!!!!

Hey, he didn't smile all the time, Aiyaja! Let me go back to a previous GIF I made. Be right back with it.

...I think I may actually be far more exited for their Jan Dai Jai segment than the next episode of Ngao Jai. :whahuh: :lolyup: Aah, I hope it's more than 30 minutes long! Hopefully, they got to sing with each other or something!!!! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He was smiling more than usual. Haha. And seems like he was smiling inside. Lol

I'm excited for everything!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
He was smiling more than usual. Haha. And seems like he was smiling inside. Lol

I'm excited for everything!

Inside, yes. But outside, he looked like he was satisfied she gained a few injuries from all his throws and grabs. Hehe, Toomtam must be into pain and pleasure, that sort of thing. :pervie:

Maybe because I'm dreading more of their scenes may be shortened or cut out? :cry1: Have a bad feeling the waterfall scene may not be in episode 11, but tomorrow's episode...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Toomtam likes to play rough with Vill. It's like both are always trying to outdo the other. Toomtam gets all bossy when Vill is in the picture. Lol

During the Celebrity game, looks like Toomtam was going to say something about Nike and Vill but was cut off. Darn. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha. Toomtam likes to play rough with Vill. It's like both are always trying to outdo the other. Toomtam gets all bossy when Vill is in the picture. Lol

During the Celebrity game, looks like Toomtam was going to say something about Nike and Vill but was cut off. Darn. Lol

I love it when he bosses her around. B) He can boss her all he wants. :thumbsup:

YEAH! That's what I said earlier! Toomtam wanted to say something about Nike and Vill when Willy and the others bought up the fact that Vill and Nike are currently filming a lakorn together. Aw, he lost his chance at showing a little jealousy in public. :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's why he shouldn't play the Pee card at Vill. Haha. He's so bossy towards her. I find that cute. :bhehe:

thank you so much for the pics and updates Maiko..and such gorgeous creations Villnan. Thank you aiyaja for sharing the videos!!

OMG, they're sooo into it..in those pictures. Toomtam looked genuinely pleased..thank goodness! I also think that he's not really treating her as P when the cameras ain't rolling. That rape scene in ep 8, he was really kissing/licking her...if I'm not wrong his saliva was all over her left cheeks! golly! (if it wasn't her tears) 

So excited for tonight! Gonna work on my papers and hopefully gets it done before ToomVill double dose begins or else I won't get anything done at all.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, saliva all over her face! :drools: During the famous kissing scene, Vill obviously couldn't breathe, you can hear her struggling. Haha. :woot:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did I just imagine it or did I really see how unhappy Vill was when he hugged that girl on their team? It was probably my mind making me think that hahaha.