AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
That's why he shouldn't play the Pee card at Vill. Haha. He's so bossy towards her. I find that cute. :bhehe:

Haha, it's actually kind of endearing to me how he plays the Pee card at Vill. Besides a true :slapandkissse3: lakorn, I want to seem them in a rom com as a mismatched couple, with him falling for his elder, Pee Vill. :ghehe: He can be all cutesy and touchy with her, while she can be uncomfortable and disgusted, yet pleased and happy. :D

Kimberry<3 said:
thank you so much for the pics and updates Maiko..and such gorgeous creations Villnan. Thank you aiyaja for sharing the videos!!

OMG, they're sooo into it..in those pictures. Toomtam looked genuinely pleased..thank goodness! I also think that he's not really treating her as P when the cameras ain't rolling. That rape scene in ep 8, he was really kissing/licking her...if I'm not wrong his saliva was all over her left cheeks! golly! (if it wasn't her tears) 

So excited for tonight! Gonna work on my papers and hopefully gets it done before ToomVill double dose begins or else I won't get anything done at all.

Aw, you're welcome, KimBerry! And say wha? Saliva?! :loool: I'm sure it was her tears, but haha, I love your take on that. :coverlaf:

Aw, good luck with your papers! :cheer: Yes! Get them done so that we can spazz together over episode 11! :grouphug: :toast:

aiyaja said:
Hahaha, saliva all over her face! :drools: During the famous kissing scene, Vill obviously couldn't breathe, you can hear her struggling. Haha. :woot:

Famous kissing scene? Their roadside kiss in SSP? :eek: If yes, yep, he was really into that scene, and wouldn't let her breath AT ALL. :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Did I just imagine it or did I really see how unhappy Vill was when he hugged that girl on their team? It was probably my mind making me think that hahaha.
Hahah, Toomtam probably did that to spite her. :coverlaf: Because Mr. Toomtam here is always saying how faithful he is towards May, so he rarely shows any type of flirtation towards any girl out there but why is that when Vill is there, he tries to flirt? Hahaha.

Yeah, Vill was like, hey, keep your hands, eyes, and attention on me. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

OH, MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot-hoo! My previous post came out to be the post that made this thread reached 300 pages!!!!!!!!! :woot: It's fate. :wink: Hehe, yay, we're at 300 pages! :clap: :bravo: :grouphug: :heart: Let's keep the discussions rolling! :dance1: :toast:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, I meant the kissing scene in Ngao Jai when, the I can kiss you all day slap and kiss scene. Wow, Toomtam had to readjust his grip and mouth on her or perhaps he was gasping for more air to make it last longer. Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Good observation. Toomtam did have sweat all over his face by then too. I mean, he was really tired like he really did try to r her. :woot:

AikOm^_^

Gah, hold on, Aiyaja and KimBerry! I was spazzing over the fact that we reached 300 pages in here. I'm going back to the other comments I missed!

Maiko^_^ said:
OH, MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot-hoo! My previous post came out to be the post that made this thread reached 300 pages!!!!!!!!! :woot: It's fate. :wink: Hehe, yay, we're at 300 pages! :clap: :bravo: :grouphug: :heart: Let's keep the discussions rolling! :dance1: :toast:

OH YEAHHHH :woot2:  :highfive:  :cheer:  :toast:  :kiss:  :flowers:  :thumbsup:  :grouphug:  Happy 300 ToomVill/Ngao Jai dearies! I love you all. xo 

aiyaja said:
Hahah, Toomtam probably did that to spite her. :coverlaf: Because Mr. Toomtam here is always saying how faithful he is towards May, so he rarely shows any type of flirtation towards any girl out there but why is that when Vill is there, he tries to flirt? Hahaha.

Yeah, Vill was like, hey, keep your hands, eyes, and attention on me. :coverlaf:

hahaha I noticed as well..what a big brat. He's trying to make her jealous and uncomfortable..

aiyaja said:
Hahah, I meant the kissing scene in Ngao Jai when, the I can kiss you all day slap and kiss scene. Wow, Toomtam had to readjust his grip and mouth on her or perhaps he was gasping for more air to make it last longer. Hahaha.

Her lips, especially the upper one looked a bit swollen from his kiss! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, Nike was there too, so perhaps Toomtam was a bit umm...couldn't control his inner feelings. Lol :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:

Oh yeah. It was a hard kiss from Toomtam to Vill that lasted for quite sometime too. I almost thought he tongued her. Hahaha. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

NO, DANG IT! You guys are too fast for my slow fingers. :cry1: My replies will have to be short and quick. -_-

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Did I just imagine it or did I really see how unhappy Vill was when he hugged that girl on their team? It was probably my mind making me think that hahaha.

I need to re-watch that scene and pay close attention!

Kimberry<3 said:
oh yay!! I'm not the only one who noticed that. I'm not a perv really, just keen to details.. :yes:  :facepalm:  :pervie:

Oh, right, sure. I believe you...NOT. :p

aiyaja said:

:lmao2:

aiyaja said:

Oh...haha, my mind is still stuck on their roadside kiss. :spin: But yeah! He did readjust his grip and mouth on her face and her mouth. :pervie:

Kimberry<3 said:
But Maiko, she wasn't crying at that point..

Ooh, really? Hehe, need to go back and re-watch it!

aiyaja said:
^Good observation. Toomtam did have sweat all over his face by then too. I mean, he was really tired like he really did try to r her. :woot:

:whahuh: :lmao3:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So I wasn't the only one who notice her dissatisfaction? Lol

On SSP I'm almost at the beach scene lol. Can't wait!!!

Beach scene? As in, before their love scene in episode 7? :woot:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, Vill had an uncomfortable face. Hehe. :coverlaf:

REALLY? :yahoo:

Kimberry<3 said:
OH YEAHHHH :woot2:  :highfive:  :cheer:  :toast:  :kiss:  :flowers:  :thumbsup:  :grouphug:  Happy 300 ToomVill/Ngao Jai dearies! I love you all. xo 

hahaha I noticed as well..what a big brat. He's trying to make her jealous and uncomfortable..

Hehe, I love you all, too! :grouphug: :heart: Haha, "big brat." :coverlaf: He's Vill's little brat. :lol:

Kimberry<3 said:

:whahuh:

AikOm^_^

My gosh, I feel like giving up! By the time I finished one reply, two more popped up! You guys are too fast. :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
Good point Aiyaja. Conceal, don't feel Toomtam, don't let it showwww...but sadly it shows. lol
There is something odd about this pair. They may seem distant in real life but how come they still sizzle together in a room full of other people? Hahaha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Well, Nike was there too, so perhaps Toomtam was a bit umm...couldn't control his inner feelings. Lol :pervie:

I was jealous for his sakes! :girlmad:

aiyaja said:
Oh yeah. It was a hard kiss from Toomtam to Vill that lasted for quite sometime too. I almost thought he tongued her. Hahaha. :pervie:

:rofl: I thought the same, too! :loool:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
300 pages, my gosh lol 5 more episodes to go. Will we end at 500? Lol

Yikes, don't push it! I'm sure we can. :lol2: But I'll settle for whatever number this lovely thread reaches! :heart:

Kimberry<3 said:
Good point Aiyaja. Conceal, don't feel Toomtam, don't let it showwww...but sadly it shows. lol

:lmao3: :lmao2:

aiyaja said:
There is something odd about this pair. They may seem distant in real life but how come they still sizzle together in a room full of other people? Hahaha.

It's the bottled up sexual tension that's just waiting to burst...when opportunity comes, they jump on it!