AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah, it was funny. I kept complaining to my sister that they need more skinship and my sister was like, anymore than this and Toomtam has to marry Vill. :whahuh: :crush:

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Don't we all want that for them?!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :party:

aiyaja said:
^Weird as in, we should be together, not me with him or you with her. :pervie: :bhehe:

Oh, yeah. :rockon:

aiyaja said:
Hahah, it was funny. I kept complaining to my sister that they need more skinship and my sister was like, anymore than this and Toomtam has to marry Vill. :whahuh: :crush:

YAAAAAsssss!

Maiko^_^ said:

Ah, gotcha. :yes:

Aw! :kiss3:

You don't look like one, but you sound like one. :shutup:

Oh! That was the reason why! :whahuh: Gah, lucky you! :cry1: Enjoy, then! :beer:

I definitely sound like a perv...

Come back to us just in time Ncmeowmeow35. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know, seeing the Celebrity Game Show just totally made me see things from a different view now. Haha. First it was Vill looking at Toomtam with those eyes of what the heck are you doing? Those arms are supposed to be around me. And Toomtam's reaction towards Nike and Vill and then his random flirtation towards the other girl on the team?! :pervie: :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
They mind as well be honest and confront their feelings. :pervie:

I don't know...the more they hold it off, the more intense their interactions and confrontations are... :bhehe:

Kimberry<3 said:
YAAAAAsssss!

I definitely sound like a perv...

Come back to us just in time Ncmeowmeow35. :)

Yes, you do. :smack: :kiss:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
My popcorn burned, had to make new ones hahaha.

Wait , when did Nike appeared in NJ? Oh man I didn't notice? Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, their relationship should be featured into a new season of Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar, Secrets of Superstars. Hahaha.

aiyaja said:
^Weird as in, we should be together, not me with him or you with her. :pervie: :bhehe:

"we belong together...like the open seas and shores..wedded by the planet force.." that song came to my mind when I read your post.

Maiko^_^ said:

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Don't we all want that for them?!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :party:

Oh, yeah. :rockon:

WE DO!! 

aiyaja said:
They mind as well be honest and confront their feelings. :pervie:

yes please. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
You know, seeing the Celebrity Game Show just totally made me see things from a different view now. Haha. First it was Vill looking at Toomtam with those eyes of what the heck are you doing? Those arms are supposed to be around me. And Toomtam's reaction towards Nike and Vill and then his random flirtation towards the other girl on the team?! :pervie: :bhehe:

Right?!!!! :yes:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Aw, burnt popcorn. :yuck:

Aah, let me check for you...hold on!

aiyaja said:
Yeah, their relationship should be featured into a new season of Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar, Secrets of Superstars. Hahaha.

Whahaha! :rofl:

Kimberry<3 said:
"we belong together...like the open seas and shores..wedded by the planet force.." that song came to my mind when I read your post.

WE DO!! 

yes please. 

Heck yes! :highfive: To everything!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Alright guys! I have to be up early tomorrow morning so I have to sadly but reluctantly leave you guys. I'll see you guys soon!

Thanks for warming up my night na Maiko, Kimberry, and Ncmeowmeow35. :dance3: 

aiyaja said:
:grouphug:  :spicy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Some things or feelings don't need words or actions, they're sent through the eyes and ToomVill definitely have that. It may be a secret that will never surface due to reality circumstances. But it's okay. Onscreen is better than no screen. Hahah. :dance1:

Goodnight. :dance2:

aiyaja said:
Alright guys! I have to be up early tomorrow morning so I have to sadly but reluctantly leave you guys. I'll see you guys soon!

Good night Aiyaja  :grouphug:  :kiss3:  Be back soon. 
Thank you for being here with us, we love your take on things..it makes sense. :) (mine doesn't)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Dang it...I didn't get a chance to re-post that GIF of Toomtam throwing Vill on the bed and looking satisfied about it. :weep: Aw, ok, then. :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! :kiss: Sweet dreams, then. :pervie: :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Found it! He made his cameo at the end of episode 8. :wink:

aiyaja said:
Some things or feelings don't need words or actions, they're sent through the eyes and ToomVill definitely have that. It may be a secret that will never surface due to reality circumstances. But it's okay. Onscreen is better than no screen. Hahah. :dance1:

Agreed. :thumbsup:  :kiss3:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol with Rut-Toomtam there, I have no eyes for anyone else lol.

Night Aiyaja

truuuueee.

I'll take my leave as well..Still elated for tonight's double dosage of ToomVill and for reaching 300 pages!! 

Gotta do my paper na..Later bebes! :)

AikOm^_^

Aw, I feel lonely again. :cry:

aiyaja said:

Yes, on screen is better than no screen. And eek! YEAH! Hehe, ToomVill definitely deliver their feelings through their eyes...and other...parts. :bhehe:

Kimberry<3 said:
Good night Aiyaja  :grouphug:  :kiss3:  Be back soon. 
Thank you for being here with us, we love your take on things..it makes sense. :) (mine doesn't)

Okie dokie; good luck with those papers of yours! :cheer: And you do make sense, dear! :console: :kiss:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol with Rut-Toomtam there, I have no eyes for anyone else lol.

Night Aiyaja

Oh yeah, my eyes were on him and Vill the whole time... :drools: