AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I love the scene of him throwing her into the pool! That was just hilarious and cute lol.

Cute? Hilarious? I thought that was intense! :shock2: :drool:

Kimberry<3 said:
I'll take my leave as well..Still elated for tonight's double dosage of ToomVill and for reaching 300 pages!! 

Gotta do my paper na..Later bebes! :)

Again, good luck! :wink: :strong:

Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, I feel lonely again. :cry:

Yes, on screen is better than no screen. And eek! YEAH! Hehe, ToomVill definitely deliver their feelings through their eyes...and other...parts. :bhehe:

Okie dokie; good luck with those papers of yours! :cheer: And you do make sense, dear! :console: :kiss:

Oh yeah, my eyes were on him and Vill the whole time... :drools:

awwww Maiko, thank you. Don't feel sad..We will be back. Will hurry and do it immediately so I can be here soonest. love you.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
awwww Maiko, thank you. Don't feel sad..We will be back. Will hurry and do it immediately so I can be here soonest. love you.

Haha, I have to get some shuteye, though. Have to squeeze in a little bit of zombie sleep before Ngao Jai airs at 5:30 A.M. for me. :wink:

I have more photos to share, too! :woot: Aw, love you, too! :wub: :kiss3:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I have to go as well because my iPad is dead and my phone is about to die. Cant use my laptop cus I connect the to the tv to watch lakorn and my pc is upstairs lol. Chat with you ladies tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams of VillToom!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok I have to go as well because my iPad is dead and my phone is about to die. Cant use my laptop cus I connect the to the tv to watch lakorn and my pc is upstairs lol. Chat with you ladies tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams of VillToom!

Aw...ok, then. :tearybye: I'd love to dream of them... :spin: :cry1: Haha, :goodnite: to you, then, Ncmeowmeow35!!! :kiss: :grouphug: Until tomorrow, then! :highfive: :toast:

AikOm^_^

A few photos are new, while the others are old, but they're bigger-sized. Plus, all those ToomVill photos...can you really blame me sharing them again? :spin: I just love all their photos...hard to pick a favorite, dang it! But that second one of Toomtam staring at Vill...it's extra squeal-worthy. :woot:

Credits: ตูมตาม เดอะสตาร์7 & Grammy HR at GMM GRAMMY PLC.'s Facebooks.

AikOm^_^

*Gasp* Oh, onehdthailand isn't cursing me (and the other IG members) out on babbling about Ngao Jai, right? :eek: :spin: Aah, me and my big mouth! :shutup: I'm so infamous on IG. :lmao:

Here's what they responded to me and other IG members on one of their IG posts. :lol:

ประชากรเงาใจ วันนี้ดูละครจบ ตามดูจันทร์ได้ใจกันต่อด้วยน้า วิว&ตูมตาม&นาวินต้าร์ จูงมือกันมาเม้าท์ต่อในรายการเลยจ้าาาา

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Five episodes left... and seriously nothing has really progressed so far. May and Rut characters may have evolved but the plot definitly Big Nooo !! A lot to cover and I am scared they will rush everything ! They have been too slow on the romance part though I loved Rut-May flirty comic interractions. Also I am scared we won't see nothing on this part today because of exact shitty editing

AikOm^_^

Ok, I'm looking even more forward to episode 11 now. :woot: :dance3: :yahoo: :lolyup: Aom, you better not be lying about this scene! :numchuck: As for Phatman...I'm still waiting for her to go through with her promise. :whistle: :smack:

Credit: aomphiyada's IG.

preetam said:
Five episodes left... and seriously nothing has really progressed so far. May and Rut characters may have evolved but the plot definitly Big Nooo !! A lot to cover and I am scared they will rush everything ! They have been too slow on the romance part though I loved Rut-May flirty comic interractions. Also I am scared we won't see nothing on this part today because of exact shitty editing

Preetam! :eek: Haha, easy on the language! :secret: But I know how you feel... :console: I pray that it will have more than 15 measly episodes. :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg Maiko, I saw that on Aom's ig and somehow I knew you'd post that so I came to check lol. Ok goodnight for reals lol.

:whahuh: Well, well, you know me too...er, well! :loool: Haha, I'm tired, but that photo is kind of keeping me awake. :bhehe: I'm also trying to finish other things, too. :cry1:

Ok, ok... :goodnite: to you! :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
*Gasp* Oh, onehdthailand isn't cursing me (and the other IG members) out on babbling about Ngao Jai, right? :eek: :spin: Aah, me and my big mouth! :shutup: I'm so infamous on IG. :lmao:

Here's what they responded to me and other IG members on one of their IG posts. :lol:

They said:

"People/Citizens of Ngao Jai, today, after watching the lakorn end, please continue watching the talk show Jan Dai Jai too. Vill, Toomtam, and Navin Tar will be holding hands to further gossip on the show."

It's a good thing that they have recognized us na. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
They said:

"People/Citizens of Ngao Jai, today, after watching the lakorn end, please continue watching the talk show Jan Dai Jai too. Vill, Toomtam, and Navin Tar will be holding hands to further gossip on the show."

It's a good thing that they have recognized us na. :dance1:

Aiyaja, you're still up, too?!!!! I thought you went to sleep an hour ago! :huh: Couldn't stay away, huh? :bhehe:

Hehe, thanks for the translation! :kiss: :grouphug: All right! Hah, that's awesome! I need to be even louder now! :weee: :shutup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! I was going to but I had last minute things to do and of course, came back to check up on you guys. Hehe.

Yes. We Ngao Jai fans need to be loud, clear, and active. Toomtam said he's been receiving the best feedback from Ngao Jai in comparison to all of his previous roles. He's happy.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! I was going to but I had last minute things to do and of course, came back to check up on you guys. Hehe.

Yes. We Ngao Jai fans need to be loud, clear, and active. Toomtam said he's been receiving the best feedback from Ngao Jai in comparison to all of his previous roles. He's happy.

I know how that goes. :bhehe: One thing leads to another, and then, I end up staying up past my attempted bedtime! And AWWWW! I know I have to keep checking this thread every few minutes. :grouphug: :heart:

And eek! I'm so happy that Toomtam has received very good feedback from Ngao Jai. :spin: :cry: Very well-deserving! :bravo: :clap:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
He was smiling more than usual. Haha. And seems like he was smiling inside. Lol

I'm excited for everything!

Finally, I can get back to this part! Ok, for this particular scene, I can sense him smiling inside (that he got to be rough with her :lol:), but he was boiling with jealousy and possessiveness as well. Just look at how hard he was breathing to keep it all inside! :spicy:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, Sister Day will be airing March 7, 2015 in Thailand around 18:00-19:00, so for us, it'll be March 7, 2015 at 3:00 am?

Anyway, from this short article, it says, Vill will be showing off her singing skills for the very first time on a show! (Omg?! I hope it's a duet. But wasn't Vill playing the piano? Whatever it is, please sing Vill. Don't be shy; we understand that you're not a singer.)

Vill also revealed that when they had to do love scenes, Toomtam would blush so much to the point of having to do quite a few takes before getting it right. For example, the morning kiss scene where Vill had to move her face really close to his, Toomtam would break into a smile with his face all red saying that it tickles. When the director and P'Ann saw this, they joked with him even more making him blush even more. (Hahah, aw. How cute.)

http://www.ryt9.com/s/prg/2105531

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Okay, Sister Day will be airing March 7, 2015 in Thailand around 18:00-19:00, so for us, it'll be March 7, 2015 at 3:00 am?

Anyway, from this short article, it says, Vill will be showing off her singing skills for the very first time on a show! (Omg?! I hope it's a duet. But wasn't Vill playing the piano? Whatever it is, please sing Vill. Don't be shy; we understand that you're not a singer.)

Vill also revealed that when they had to do love scenes, Toomtam would blush so much to the point of having to do quite a few takes before getting it right. For example, the morning kiss scene where Vill had to move her face really close to his, Toomtam would break into a smile with his face all red saying that it tickles. When the director and P'Ann saw this, they joked with him even more making him blush even more. (Hahah, aw. How cute.)

http://www.ryt9.com/s/prg/2105531

Dang it! I possibly can't go to sleep now! :cry1:

Yes, it will be 3 A.M. for us, PST. Eek, Vill will show her singing skills?!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGosh, yes! Please let them sing a duet! :woot: :yahoo: :party: And yep, she was playing the piano at one point while Toomtam was singing.

As for that particular love scene outtakes, :whahuh: & :loool:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aw, too darn cute and funny! :spin: :wub: Hehe, Toomtam did look so giddy and shy when she was acting lovey-dovey that scene. :blush: He was positively glowing when she showered him with kisses and attention! :pervie: I felt that he wasn't acting much in that scene. It was his actual reaction to her (aggressive) loving. :bhehe: