aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I don't want to have too much hope in what Vill is going to sing. It's only makes sense to sing the OST but you know, Vill likes to joke around with her singing, so it may just be a funny song. Lol I really hope they do Noona's duet though. I would just die if that actually happened. Haha.

Yeah, Toomtam was naturally blushing so bad. If only he was lighter, we would actually see his tomato face. Hahah. He's lucky that he's quite tanned. I can see his ears turn red in certain scenes. Haha. You know, Vill was just sooooo gorgeous in that scene with those PJs. I'm a girl and even I melted. Hehe. The way of how Vill spoke too, her gentle and sweet tone when she was talking about the morning kiss...it must have been hard for Toomtam to be that close and not feel anything. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hehe, the photos of them from that link that you shared, Aiyaja. The first one is my favorite. :wub:

Credit: Ryt9.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha. I don't want to have too much hope in what Vill is going to sing. It's only makes sense to sing the OST but you know, Vill likes to joke around with her singing, so it may just be a funny song. Lol I really hope they do Noona's duet though. I would just die if that actually happened. Haha.

Yeah, Toomtam was naturally blushing so bad. If only he was lighter, we would actually see his tomato face. Hahah. He's lucky that he's quite tanned. I can see his ears turn red in certain scenes. Haha. You know, Vill was just sooooo gorgeous in that scene with those PJs. I'm a girl and even I melted. Hehe. The way of how Vill spoke too, her gentle and sweet tone when she was talking about the morning kiss...it must have been hard for Toomtam to be that close and not feel anything. Hahah.

I would die along with you if they sang Noona and Zeal's duet. :yes: :faint:

Whaha, his tomato face?! :whaha: Poor Toomtam! It must have been sweet torture for him, to be that close to her. :bhehe: It would have been hard to resist Vill in that situation. :lolyup:

awww what a gorgeous tidbits..Thank you Aiyaja and Maiko..

on the morning kiss: that explains why Vill was smiling going in for the kiss..she didn't look disgusted at all (Which is how May felt) and Toomtam sure was tickled. 

Ohhh Saturday..I hope I won't have class on that hour. BUT excited for Vill singing...please duet.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
awww what a gorgeous tidbits..Thank you Aiyaja and Maiko..

on the morning kiss: that explains why Vill was smiling going in for the kiss..she didn't look disgusted at all (Which is how May felt) and Toomtam sure was tickled. 

Ohhh Saturday..I hope I won't have class on that hour. BUT excited for Vill singing...please duet.

We all want them to sing the duet! :weee: Let's...pray it will be so this Saturday! :worthy: Hehe, yep, Toomtam sure was tickled red during that scene. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I thought they did that scene too fast and abrupt like the angles couldn't capture the kiss sweetly like how Abruk does their love and staring scenes between Mark and Kim. Hehe.

Toomtam tends to say no, we're not shy and don't blush when doing love scenes, it's just acting, just to be exposed that he kept messing up. Hahah!

I love Vill. She reveals the good juicy stuff. Haha.

Okay, I gotta sleep for reals now. See you in a few hours na ja.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I thought they did that scene too fast and abrupt like the angles couldn't capture the kiss sweetly like how Abruk does their love and staring scenes between Mark and Kim. Hehe.

Toomtam tends to say no, we're not shy and don't blush when doing love scenes, it's just acting, just to be exposed that he kept messing up. Hahah!

I love Vill. She reveals the good juicy stuff. Haha.

Okay, I gotta sleep for reals now. See you in a few hours na ja.

They didn't capture the kiss perfectly, but haha, it was worth it to see Toomtam leaning towards her kiss. :kiss2:

That boy! :lmao3: I remember you telling us about his past interviews regarding his love scenes with Vill. :coverlaf: Haha, true; Vill reveals the interesting tidbits that we probably wouldn't know. :lolyup:

Aah, I think I have to sleep now, too... Will try to wake up early to catch episode 11 live. :yawn: Don't miss out now, Maiko! :smack: Ok, :goodnite: for reals to you, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
So NJ will be airing soon. In 20 minutes. And I saw some spoilers on Aom's IG. okay.
DYING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I CANNOT WAIT  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

AikOm^_^

Whew, I woke up on time! :dance1:

VILLNAN said:
Good morning girls

Morning! :D

ImmaSingaholic said:
So NJ will be airing soon. In 20 minutes. And I saw some spoilers on Aom's IG. okay.
DYING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I CANNOT WAIT  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Goodie! Haha, they better not cut those scenes!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Whew, I woke up on time! :dance1:

Morning! :D

Goodie! Haha, they better not cut those scenes!

hahaha I hope not! I think the waterfall scene is in today's episode! I am dying. dying. 10 mins to go!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
hahaha I hope not! I think the waterfall scene is in today's episode! I am dying. dying. 10 mins to go!

I think so, too. :woot:

Kimberry<3 said:
:woot:  :dance1: Ollah ladies! 

:hiya:

VILLNAN said:
One minute Left

Now! :clap:

AikOm^_^

AWWWWW! The birthing scene is so precious and cute! Hehe, the leads helping out with the birth of twins? Utterly unique! And aw, May and Rut were too adorable together! Haha, so sweet how they were so excited and happy over the arrival of the first baby. The excited look they gave each other is so heartwarmng. :spin:

Kimberry<3 said:
omgggg...the birthing scene...melts. esp when they held the baby. They looked so good as parents. Gosh there goes my dreams.

Agree! :thumbsup:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGGGGGG DID U GUYS SEE WHAT HE DID!!!!! HE PEED OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND HE'S GONNA USE IT ON MAY'S WOUND. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT