for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I love May
oh, she accidently destroy the school  :loool:  :whistle:
and what was that? ointment? she looks like lisa simpson to me. so cute!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, May's soft and affectionate look at Rut during the scene of them helping the sick lady...small, tender moments of her falling for the real Rut. I love it! :wub:

I was suspecting that they're tricking us into thinking that there are only 15 episodes when there may be more. Hope so! :dude:
Hopefully... otherwise they would have "shot themselves on the foot" for me...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, that kiss scene is coming up next! :kiss2: :kiss3: Hehe, the preview of her asking him if she looks pretty...it warms my heart. :wub: Yes, May, you do look beautiful. And Rut, you're mesmerized by her. :thumbsup:

for zeros said:
I love May
oh, she accidently destroy the school  :loool:  :whistle:
and what was that? ointment? she looks like lisa simpson to me. so cute!!

So stinkin' sweet how he comforted her afterwards! I adore them! :spin:

preetam said:
Hopefully... otherwise they would have "shot themselves on the foot" for me...

:lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Rut and May's little dance is too darn cute! Hehe, those two lovebirds. :wub: I love it when they leaned their noses/faces towards each other during the dance.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Rut and May are just too cute! I'm looking forward to all these scenes. Keep those spoilers coming :) I wont get to watch it till later after class so in the meantime, I'll be living through it all through you all.

Question since I haven't watched the old version, does Watit get better or does he pass away at the end? I've always wondered how it would be if Watit got better and see Rut and May together, not that I want Watit to die or anything LOL

The KISSSSSS was perfect! I wish there was more but I still love it.

AikOm^_^

OMGolly! That kiss scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sweet and cute! :spin: :wub: It was WAY better than I thought; I freakin' love Rut's reaction to her kiss! :blush: Hehe, he was really into the kiss and angled it better, but...he stopped himself. :teary: And when she reached for him a 2nd time, I was so excited! Only...to discover out that she passed out on him. :cry1: Dang it! But a very lovely and satisfying kiss! :wub:

ohmaichoua said:
Rut and May are just too cute! I'm looking forward to all these scenes. Keep those spoilers coming :) I wont get to watch it till later after class so in the meantime, I'll be living through it all through you all.

Question since I haven't watched the old version, does Watit get better or does he pass away at the end? I've always wondered how it would be if Watit got better and see Rut and May together, not that I want Watit to die or anything LOL

They are, Choua! :spin: Hehe, this episode is totally focused on them for the most part, yay!

In the previous version, Watit actually died at the very beginning. :eek:

Kimberry<3 said:
The KISSSSSS was perfect! I wish there was more but I still love it.

It was! :wub: :heart:

AikOm^_^

AWWWWW, they slept in each other's embrace the whole night! So cute and lovely! :spin: :wub: Two pictures of their kiss. I love it when he put his hand on her face to cup it. :blush:

Credits: onehdthailand & toomlisa20's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Aw, it ended already. :cry1: Again, love how this episode is full of ToomVill/RutMay! Don't close the link just yet! We still have ToomVill and Navin's Jan Dai Jai segment coming up in a few minutes! :yahoo: :clap: :woot:

The preview for tomorrow's episode!!!!!!!!! Aaah! :woot2: :party:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, it ended already. :cry1: Again, love how this episode is full of ToomVill/RutMay! Don't close the link just yet! We still have ToomVill and Navin's Jan Dai Jai segment coming up in a few minutes! :yahoo: :clap: :woot:

The preview for tomorrow's episode!!!!!!!!! Aaah! :woot2: :party:
Really..Thank you for telling me!

I love today episode Full of ToomVill

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Really..Thank you for telling me!

I love today episode Full of ToomVill

You're welcome!

And oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Haha, my suspicion about ToomVill doing a skit in which Toomtam/Rut saved Vill/May from the baddie is spot on! :woot: :clap:

Ok, back to the link!

AikOm^_^

I screamed when Toomtam sang Ab Normal's song to Vill. And I spazzed when he first came to her rescue onstage. And the sweet moments when they were touching each other's faces!!! :drool: :woot: Hehe, it was also funny as well when he was still "singing" to her while punching and kicking the baddies. :lmao3: And he used her to kick them at the end, too! :whaha:

Credit: toomtamfc_maeew's IG.