AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ARGH! How dare they tease us with that waterfall scene?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: GOLLY! They KNEW we wanted to see more! :cry1: Kekeke, they were so cute and lovable! :drool: :wub:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
oh my the waterfall scene................I'm dying! hope they won't cut that goodness!

Shoot, they better not! :gungirl: :numchuck: :smack:

Maiko^_^ said:

Shoot, they better not! :gungirl: :numchuck: :smack:

I'd be so mad if they do.. :rant:  :rant:

And the re-enactment when the show started...those stares. :woot:  :dance1:  

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
I am praying for more than 15 episodes :(

:worthy:

for zeros said:
actually i'm not fond of his acting of Watit 
but he really looks like a different person.

Haha, same here, but Toomtam's Watit shines in some certain scenes. :wub:

VILLNAN said:
The feeling :drools: :worthy: :worthy: :clap: :clap: :clap: when they were touching each other faces

I spazzed when they were touching each other, too. ;)

Kimberry<3 said:
I'd be so mad if they do.. :rant:  :rant:

And the re-enactment when the show started...those stares. :woot:  :dance1:  

Don't forget the little touches, too! :party:

Maiko^_^ said:

:worthy:

Haha, same here, but Toomtam's Watit shines in some certain scenes. :wub:

I spazzed when they were touching each other, too. ;)

Don't forget the little touches, too! :party:

oh my she wiped his sweaty face.. :))

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
oh my she wiped his sweaty face.. :))

She did! :blush: :wub:

...I'm too wiped out to gush in details... :bhehe: I wish there are more pictures of their reenactment/skit from the beginning of the segment. :spin: :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh bummer! I woke up early but I'm running errands so I clike the catch it live. Now, I just have to wait for Mydootv to hurry up and upload it. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh bummer! I woke up early but I'm running errands so I clike the catch it live. Now, I just have to wait for Mydootv to hurry up and upload it. Hehe.

Aw, that stinks, Aiyaja! :cry1: :console:

AikOm^_^

Aw, the little tidbit on Toomtam's house and parents...it's touching. :teary: :wub: Hmm, but what about Vill and Navin's families as well? :huh:

preetam said:
Their kiss looks legit...

It is legit.

...WHAT?! It ended already?!!!! Grr! :annoyed: Too quick... My favorite part is the beginning. :dance1: :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Was Jan Dai Jai as good as we all thought? I hope so. Hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, how come we still don't know how Vill's been living all of these years? Perhaps she wants to keep it private? We know very little about her family life. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Was Jan Dai Jai as good as we all thought? I hope so. Hehe.

Haha, I feel like the beginning was the best part. :lol: Aah, it seems like after Navin showed up, there are less interactions between Toomtam and Vill. :cry1: I don't blame Navin wholly, but, still...I'm sad. :teary:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, how come we still don't know how Vill's been living all of these years? Perhaps she wants to keep it private? We know very little about her family life. Lol

Um-hmm... :scratchhead2: :shrug:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I saw long clip like few days ago. I think it's different program.  Toomtam introdused his house from end to end.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
First, GOOD MORNING ToomVill lovers!  It's MONDAY

Second, how dare you guys?!!! I left at page 284 & I was only gone for 2 days.  I have some serious catching up to do.  

Most importantly, I've MISSED you all!  

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
I saw long clip like few days ago. I think it's different program.  Toomtam introdused his house from end to end.

Yeah, they showed it on a different program, but for some reason, they wanted to show it again on Jan Dai Jai? Not that I'm complaining. Looks like Toomtam treated them to food made by his lovely parents? :yummy:

ceda_lee said:
First, GOOD MORNING ToomVill lovers!  It's MONDAY

Second, how dare you guys?!!! I left at page 284 & I was only gone for 2 days.  I have some serious catching up to do.  

Most importantly, I've MISSED you all!  

YAY, YOU'RE BACK! :woot: :yahoo: :party: Haha! KimBerry and I mentioned you, about you coming back to the "surprise" of us reaching more than 300 pages in this thread. Welcome back! :grouphug: We've missed you dreadfully, too! :D :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha! I usually don't have much hope when it comes to talkshows besides 3Zaap because their questions are freaking funny and blunt. Hehe.