AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I am...going to replay that kiss scene from episode 11 and ToomVill's little skit from the Jan Dai Jai show in my head all day today. :bopping: :drool: Well, all their scenes in episode 11 will be on my mind, but that kiss will be #1! Gah! Feels like FOREVER since we saw them kiss! :cry1: :lmao: :cry: It was worth it! :kiss2: :kiss3:

aiyaja said:
Hahaha! I usually don't have much hope when it comes to talkshows besides 3Zaap because their questions are freaking funny and blunt. Hehe.

Exact needs to take a page out of Channel 3's book! :smack: :rolleyes: Oh, well, we shouldn't complain too much. Beggars can't be choosers, and we're already lucky enough to see all these NJ and ToomVill promotions and goodies. :wub: :worthy:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I'm thankful for Ngao Jai's promotions! We get to see ToomVill BTS more often. Hehe.

If it weren't for the promotions and the fans for sharing pictures of them, oh, boy! We'd be so deprived. :weep: Unless...I make up for it by creating lots of ToomVill treats. :bhehe: Speaking of which...doh! *Groan* I have my ToomVill work cut out for me after work... But it's work that I'll enjoy slaving over!!! :woot: :yahoo: Can't wait until this day is over! B) :yawn:

AikOm^_^

Ok, it's not the best one, but I just got to make a short GIF of their kiss scene. Both their reactions kill me! :faint: :woot: :spicy: :cloud9: Here are the IG videos of their kiss and the scene of him carrying her to their hut. I love it when he picked her up. :blush:

Credit: villwannarotimage's IG.

That pick-me-up!
Da kiss!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ooolalala. That was a real kiss. Hahah. :woot: :drools:

I can't stop staring at the way Toomtam moved his lips against hers... :spin: :drool: :spicy: I'm also giggly and giddy over the way Vill flickered her eyes to glance up at him before he kissed her deeply. :pervie: :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I'm uploading Episode 11 right now, LQ though since MyDootv won't have the HD until 1 pm. Plus, uploading the HD will take a while to upload and process due to the size and length.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha, I'm uploading Episode 11 right now, LQ though since MyDootv won't have the HD until 1 pm. Plus, uploading the HD will take a while to upload and process due to the size and length.

Ooh, I wonder if I have time to create a few GIFs before work... :spin: Haha, looking forward to the HD version! :drool: Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhh! MyDootv just uploaded Jan Dai Jai, so downloading it right now!!! I'll upload it in a few minutes na. :woot2: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
DEAD ToomtVill's chemistry is just too deadly and life changing to me, ahhhhh.
How am I still living with this out-of-the-world chemistry!?!?!?!?

And ahhhh, you girls got like 10000000 more pages since the time I've been gone. And had so much fun, too!
LIKE WHAT THE HECK!?!?! Honestly considering leaving this thread, y'all too quick for me hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Uploading right now na for Jan Dai Jai...haven't even watched it yet. :dance1:

I haven't watched anything yet but once I do, I'll come back to comment. Gotta run some errands and leave my comp on while it's uploading. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhhhh! MyDootv just uploaded Jan Dai Jai, so downloading it right now!!! I'll upload it in a few minutes na. :woot2:

EEEK! That ToomVill skit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: Hurry, Aiyaja, hurry! :weee: Haha, just kidding! Take your time! :kiss: I'm falling in love all over again for that skit. :crush:

huajaikaungtur said:
DEAD ToomtVill's chemistry is just too deadly and life changing to me, ahhhhh.
How am I still living with this out-of-the-world chemistry!?!?!?!?

And ahhhh, you girls got like 10000000 more pages since the time I've been gone. And had so much fun, too!
LIKE WHAT THE HECK!?!?! Honestly considering leaving this thread, y'all too quick for me hahaha.

Marina! How I dearly wished you and the others were here last night! :cry1: :spin: But...I knew you were busy. :console: :grouphug: :kiss: If you make any direct comments to me on IG, I'm apologizing ahead for the late responses, ok? I'm trying to do a lot of things at once. :sweat: :worthy:

Oh, gosh, I know how you feel. ToomVill have killed me too many times already! I love your reactions! :lmao2: :lmao3: Aw, I feel the same as you, whenever I come home to this thread and it has already advanced 3 or so pages. :faint: Hah, you know you won't leave us and ToomVill. :p :lol2:

aiyaja said:
Uploading right now na for Jan Dai Jai...haven't even watched it yet. :dance1:

I haven't watched anything yet but once I do, I'll come back to comment. Gotta run some errands and leave my comp on while it's uploading. :dance1:

Oh...ok! :thumbup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching the talkshow right now....I wish the camera angles were closer and clearer. :secret:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too much zooming in and out. And Vill should have just kept quiet and in with the moment when Toomtam was singing to her. Hahaha. But I get it. They were trying to be funny.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Too much zooming in and out. And Vill should have just kept quiet and in with the moment when Toomtam was singing to her. Hahaha. But I get it. They were trying to be funny.

:bhehe: Yeah, Vill! Be quiet and just listen to Toomtam sing to you! :shutup: It wasn't his best vocal performance, but it was still spine-tingling. :woot:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Darn it!  Made it to page 300 so far.  Stupid computer didn’t save my quotes.  So my response below are all off.  And for some reason, some pages would not load for me. 

Goodies overload!  ToomVill in show after show.  Yes, yes…keep it coming!

That whole conversation about Vill in the attic, Push & Toomtam…you girls are hilarious!!!

Lies!!! This thread is now at 300+ pages.  Ugh…I feel so left out. 

Oh Aom…the face of Exact during my prime lakorn watching years (if that makes any sense).  I remember her first dramas like it was yesterday.  My goodness, she ages well. 

Aiyaja, sounds like N’Nava had a lot of say in NJ huh?  I must thank the little one.  It’s funny how Jeab & Aom came to cast Toomtam.  Those two cougars…so smart & sneaky.  I’m a jealous cougar. 

As I have mentioned before, I have never seen kickboxing so full of cuteness.  ToomTam pulled the typical bully move…holding Vill back by the forehead. 

Marina, I’m going to be an “annoying & emotional wreck” at work today.  You can bet on it! 

Maiko, at this point, they have shared enough saliva from all their juicy kissing scenes.  They will have no problem sharing the same bottle of water. 

SSP made me a ToomVill fan, so SSP will forever be dear to me.  To me, Toomtam had no chemistry with Mo.  Charbelle’s acting is meh to me so…no chemistry either.  I only watch that drama because I thought Mo was awesome as n’rai & I like Pok.  

preetam said:
This thread is flying :/...
Seriously...my eyes are tired, but won't give up 

aiyaja said:
They need to do a good flashback of all the scenes they cut out! Haha.over her face! :drools: During the famous kissing scene, Vill obviously couldn't breathe, you  hear her struggling. Haha. :woot:
Agree 100%!  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, just finished one of the hardest episodes of BR and now watching JDJ to get my heart happy again. eeeeekkk VillToom!!!

Wow,Vill looks good in leather, Toomtam too!!