huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, I know I won't ever leave this thread. And I wish I was here last night but I was working on school work, haha :)
Maybe these nights we'll have another legit full-on ToomVill talk :)
And no worries about IG, Maiko -- I haven't been on IG in a while actually -- just every now & then liking photos!

Ouuu, I can't wait to see Toomtam's performance. His voice is always so pleasant to the ears and puts me on Cloud 9!~ :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Darn it!  Made it to page 300 so far.  Stupid computer didn’t save my quotes.  So my response below are all off.  And for some reason, some pages would not load for me. 

Goodies overload!  ToomVill in show after show.  Yes, yes…keep it coming!

*SNIP*

Aw, stupid computer! But your replies are in order and make perfect sense, no prob! :thumbsup: Hehe, you're right; after kissing so many times, sharing the same water bottle shouldn't be a biggie between them. :bhehe: Yeah! Their kickboxing fight was adorable! :wub:

preetam said:
Loool Aiyaja must be dead by now :p

:whahuh: :lmao2:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Alright, just finished one of the hardest episodes of BR and now watching JDJ to get my heart happy again. eeeeekkk VillToom!!!

Wow,Vill looks good in leather, Toomtam too!!

YES! They both look incredibly hot in leather! :drool: :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, I know I won't ever leave this thread. And I wish I was here last night but I was working on school work, haha :)
Maybe these nights we'll have another legit full-on ToomVill talk :)
And no worries about IG, Maiko -- I haven't been on IG in a while actually -- just every now & then liking photos!

Ouuu, I can't wait to see Toomtam's performance. His voice is always so pleasant to the ears and puts me on Cloud 9!~ :D

Urgh, school. :sick: Aw, I know; one of these days, we'll all be here to spazz over ToomVill and NJ. :grouphug: Marina, agree about Toomtam's melodious voice!

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, Ceda! "Try" to have fun at work today!! :D Come back to us later :)
I'll also be going to class in a bit :/ Blahhh.

*Sigh* I have work. We're all going to be busy. :weep: But we'll still have fun later! :toast: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah! Vill is way closer to Navin and more comfortable around him. Lol

Dude, Navin, hook Vill up with Win. Hehe. Navin seems to adore Vill as a sister.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! Vill is way closer to Navin and more comfortable around him. Lol

Dude, Navin, hook Vill up with Win. Hehe. Navin seems to adore Vill as a sister.

...That was the vibe I was getting, too. :teary: Vill and Win? OK! :lolyup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL the explanation of the bts of the waterfall scene was funny and cute!

Aww Win? I haven't got to that part yet. My godsister went to school with Win. They went to UCR. I thought he was tall but he's kind of short yet still very cute though. Great skin and speaks really good english, a tiny bit of an accent but not too much.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I was just suggesting Navin to hook Vill up with Win if Win is still single. :dance1: Navin seems to adore Vill and seems like they had more of a BTS relationship than Navin and Toomtam.

The waterfall scene, the 18+ incident. Hahaha. Oh, Vill. :pervie: :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ahh, now I remember what I was going to say...Ceda is coming back to a surprise. :whahuh: This thread is now on page 301 for her. :bhehe:
:whatever: Ahhh...a bittersweet surprise.  Sweet because there is obviously so much love & support for ToomVill.  Bitter because I'm behind.

Kimberry<3 said:

I have a message to Ceda..Welcome to page 301. :)

We surpassed the 300th mark before episode 11 came..Bravo! 
:dance3:  :dance2: And you girls did it without me!  

aiyaja said:
Hahah, it was funny. I kept complaining to my sister that they need more skinship and my sister was like, anymore than this and Toomtam has to marry Vill. :whahuh: :crush:
She's right.  Anymore & Vill will "sia hai." I don't know the correct translation for that.  Only know they use it a lot in Thai lakorns when they are implying that n'ek is losing worth because she disappeared with p'ek for a night.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Aww Win? I haven't got to that part yet. My godsister went to school with Win. They went to UCR. I thought he was tall but he's kind of short yet still very cute though. Great skin and speaks really good english, a tiny bit of an accent but not too much.
Aw...Win went to UCR?  Navin & I went to UCD!!! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Skinship in lakorns is always going to be cute rather than racy. Lol

Vill looks so gorgeous in the village clothes.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww poor Toomtam when they talked about the wedding scene where Navin slapped him lol. You really could hear the slap. I didn't even notice it lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:phew: All caught up!  

Thanks for all the spoilers.  I am anxiously waiting for a link.  I have a feeling I might have heart attack watching today's episode.  Bring it on...I have my inhaler handy.  I'm ready to face all the hotness.  

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

You caught it live? :eek:

aiyaja said:
Oh, I was just suggesting Navin to hook Vill up with Win if Win is still single. :dance1: Navin seems to adore Vill and seems like they had more of a BTS relationship than Navin and Toomtam.

The waterfall scene, the 18+ incident. Hahaha. Oh, Vill. :pervie: :bhehe:

Yeah, hehe, Navin and Vill are chummier than Navin and Toomtam. Ooh, the antagonism between them is no joke. :bhehe: Haha, kidding, kidding!

The 18+ incident? :huh:

ceda_lee said:
:whatever: Ahhh...a bittersweet surprise.  Sweet because there is obviously so much love & support for ToomVill.  Bitter because I'm behind.

:dance3:  :dance2: And you girls did it without me!  

She's right.  Anymore & Vill will "sia hai." I don't know the correct translation for that.  Only know they use it a lot in Thai lakorns when they are implying that n'ek is losing worth because she disappeared with p'ek for a night.  

Aw... :console: Now you know how I feel!  :tease:

ceda_lee said:
Aw...Win went to UCR?  Navin & I went to UCD!!! 

Congrats! UCD is not easy! :bravo: :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Haha. Skinship in lakorns is always going to be cute rather than racy. Lol

Vill looks so gorgeous in the village clothes.

Yep, she looked so good in them!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww poor Toomtam when they talked about the wedding scene where Navin slapped him lol. You really could hear the slap. I didn't even notice it lol.

Ouch! :eek:uch:

ceda_lee said:
:phew: All caught up!  

Thanks for all the spoilers.  I am anxiously waiting for a link.  I have a feeling I might have heart attack watching today's episode.  Bring it on...I have my inhaler handy.  I'm ready to face all the hotness.  

Ooh, wait for me on that! :eek:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Maiko!  And are you saying you have a link coming soon?!  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
UCD is a great school! Congrats.

Maiko,no I didn't catch it live.They post it on mydootv.com. I'm watching it right now. I could had caught it live but I was watching Bangrajun.

Navin mention that Vill lost weight when she got heart broken, what was the timeline of the filming of this lakorn?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The 18+ incident was a joke. What happened was during the waterfall scene, Toomtam and Vill were left in the lake to play around, build up a natural lovey setting. Then Toomtam and Vill migrated to the inside of the waterfall and were supposed to bring their faces very close to each other's but then all of a sudden, Vill's legs wrapped around Toomtam's waist making it soooo hot like an 18+ scene. Hahahah! Aom was like, put your legs down Vill, it's looking too racy! Lol Toomtam was totally caught off guard and was like whoa! Hahah. Like oh, she wants it like this. Haha!

What really happened was inside that lake, there are arm sized fishes swimming around and they would nibble on your legs, so Vill got scared and jumped on Toomtam naturally. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Thanks Maiko!  And are you saying you have a link coming soon?!  

Thanks to Aiyaja! She uploaded the episode and their segment of the Jan Dai Jai show onto my YouTube. Here you go! See if the links work. :spin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xLZL4jXTl0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZP02rf24c

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
UCD is a great school! Congrats.

Maiko,no I didn't catch it live.They post it on mydootv.com. I'm watching it right now. I could had caught it live but I was watching Bangrajun.

Navin mention that Vill lost weight when she got heart broken, what was the timeline of the filming of this lakorn?

Oh, I see! Haha, ok. Hmm, the timeline for NJ's filming is from November 2013 (or January 2014) to July/August 2014, I believe.

aiyaja said:
The 18+ incident was a joke. What happened was during the waterfall scene, Toomtam and Vill were left in the lake to play around, build up a natural lovey setting. Then Toomtam and Vill migrated to the inside of the waterfall and were supposed to bring their faces very close to each other's but then all of a sudden, Vill's legs wrapped around Toomtam's waist making it soooo hot like an 18+ scene. Hahahah! Aom was like, put your legs down Vill, it's looking too racy! Lol Toomtam was totally caught off guard and was like whoa! Hahah. Like oh, she wants it like this. Haha!

What really happened was inside that lake, there are arm sized fishes swimming around and they would nibble on your legs, so Vill got scared and jumped on Toomtam naturally. Hahah.

EEK! That's all I have time to say for now!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is a funny girl. I think she meant it as a joke about the heartbroken thing. It could be a real life relationship or it could be when she watched a drama or something. Hahah.

Some filming for Ngao Jai began around November ish 2013 but official filming didn't begin until January 2014 and then they stopped for a bit since Vill was filming LNF and Toomtam was filming for KNK. Then they resumed and didn't finish until July 2014. The only one that comes to mind in Vill's list of suitors is Punny, Aerin's baby brother who is studying overseas right now, in which Vill said they were never an item, they were just talking as close friends and they stopped around January 2014. So I really don't know who Vill is referring to if she's even serious about that because she seems to be happy this whole entire time and she's even joking about this heartbreak too.