aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, they should have kept Vill's jumping on Toomtam to make it cute and funny and then transition it into something serious and romantic. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want to see longer and more BTS. They were so cute just swimming around tighly hugging like that.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, I've always thought Aerin's brother was a rebound. It's ok, I think Vill is better single. She need to wait for when Toomtam get his heart broken too lol jk.

Aww the show was short but it's ok, I can watch the lakorn now. :yahoo: . :popcorn:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Honestly, they should have kept Vill's jumping on Toomtam to make it cute and funny and then transition it into something serious and romantic. Haha.
:coverlaf: I seriously like how your mind thinks.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Vill was talking to Punny to diverge from the Mark Kim news backlash at that time. Punny probably really liked Vill though because Aerin has been the Mae Su the whole entire time and was ecstatic to have Vill be a part of her family. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So there's a "bed" but yet May choose to sleep on the mat next to Watit!? :coverlaf:

omg Did he just, did he just used his :bhehe: as medicine for her insect bite? :loool:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
After this, I'll see you guys later! Have an awesome day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
Aw...it's blocked  :numchuck:  :shrug:

What about now? :teary:

aiyaja said:

They should!

aiyaja said:
I want to see longer and more BTS. They were so cute just swimming around tighly hugging like that.

They were...! :spin: Now that their Jan Dai Jai segment is over, my hopes are on the Sister Day segment. :phew:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So there's a "bed" but yet May choose to sleep on the mat next to Watit!? :coverlaf:

Haha, how nice for us! :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

omg Did he just, did he just used his :bhehe: as medicine for her insect bite? :loool:
Everyone's been talking about that.  I want to see! Rut is a survivor.  If I get stranded in the forest, I'd want him as my partner.  

Maiko, let me check!  

Edit:  Both videos are blocked  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I would had been pissed off too if I knew I was rubbing his :bhehe: all over my arm. That's nasty!! lol. The bathing scene was super cute too! Too bad it didn't lead to the waterfall scene cus she's supposedly :whistle: under the water haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol working or at school?

I rather itch then rub that all over me hahaha
But what if your wound gets infected & you get sicker or you die?  If it's an emergency, I'd take urine as medication, but  :vomit:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Your own wouldn't work as well.  It's supposed to be someone else's.  Different bodies have different craps in their urine.  

We are going to get a page just talking about urine  :bhehe:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG XD the fire scene, the birth scene the pee scene I am just laughing my ass off :D she OMG TT expression and May who wants to taste it :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's why every time I see Toomtam carry or rustle with Vill, I'm like, no wonder his sweat breaks every time. Hahah. Vill is a big girl too, well, for his size. Lol