huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Forrealll, Vill looks like a good kisser, too but all eyes on Toomtam, goshhh. That man can kiss and he proved it in all his lakorns!
Gosh, he's amazing <3 Feel free to kiss me any day, Toomtam hahaha

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I love the fact that his lips was covering hers and actually moving unlike some kiss scene where their lips just touch and nothing at all

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Forrealll, Vill looks like a good kisser, too but all eyes on Toomtam, goshhh. That man can kiss and he proved it in all his lakorns!
Gosh, he's amazing <3 Feel free to kiss me any day, Toomtam hahaha

ahah You are the one who told us...That Tootam is Vill..., are you forget?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS EVERYONE!!! HELLO TO EVERYONE!!! It has seriously been forever since I have been on this thread and we've already reached more than 300 pages!!! Oh how I have MISSED YOU GIRLS TALKING AND ALL THE FUN GREAT CONVERSATIONS ON THIS THREAD!!!! <3

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I need to catch up to everyone so I am going to go watch episode 11 now!!! I will come back to read all your wonderful posts after!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
For a moment there when he had his hand on her face, I thought he was going to whop out his tongue. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ohmaichoua said:
Just finished today's episode and my pillow probably suffocated the entire time cause every scene with May and Rut, I just squeeze my pillow hard hahaha that kiss was just so OMG! I'm so glad she confessed she liked him and that she was happy with marrying Watit, which we all know she really means Rut. This is getting better and better.
You all are seriously making me drool. I think if tv allowed it, Toomtam will go all the way with his kissing.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang it! That just makes me want to watch their love scene in SSP that was cut short! Gr! Oh how gorgeous that would have been. Hahah.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know! They make actors go through all that just to cut it. Didn't get to see Thit take off Gan's shirt...I'm still so upset. Breaks my heart!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wish there was a willing scene in here or perhaps ToomVill needs their third lakorn to really have an R scene. Hahah. They're so yummy together. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Their next drama (and there BETTER be one or two or three), I want intense drama! Yes, successful R scene! Baby too!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. ToomVill look so cute together in that one photo of Vill holding Mam's baby girl. Hehe. Looks like a happy family. Lol

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I've been watching Sood Sai Pan waiting for Ngao Jai. I want a willing scene in NJ too, one that will not be as quick as the one in SSP.