aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw! Goodnight ja! Hahah, I was just rewatching the drunk kiss. I actually thought Vill did a pretty good job at being cutesy and drunk. That kiss though, so so sweet. Heheh.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Aw! Goodnight ja! Hahah, I was just rewatching the drunk kiss. I actually thought Vill did a pretty good job at being cutesy and drunk. That kiss though, so so sweet. Heheh.
Yes I did not cringe one bit because I know some people when drunk they become loud and very active... :p May was just crazy. May when not in control -hormone or drunk- is her crazy real self

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May is sooo clumsy! Haha! Vill was so cute to me. Oh yeah, when some people get drunk, they get all cutesy.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I laughed my ass at the fire scene. She appeared so proudful and then... tragedy :D

I loved Toomvill panick during the birth scene also. they waste time on Mai and Rin annoying pair instead of to show Koon plotting

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Vill just said, "Thank you very much na ka. Love you all!"

Just rewatched Episode 11 and Jan Dai Jai. I really like Episode 11. A lot of time was spent on building Watit and May's relationship and dynamics. May is so clumsy and clueless, she always ends up making Rut worry so much and tries to save her all the time. Rut is beginning to see May for who she is, not just Watit's wife or Angkoon's lover, but for May, who underneathe that beauty lies a sincere but sort of useless and imperfect woman. Haha, seriously though, this episode definitely shows us how much Rut has grown to adore May. He teases her, jokes with her, and yet still takes great care of her. There are too many moments to name. Lol

May too has totally forgotten about her mission on finding out who this Watit is. She no longer suspects him. She follows him around, has become such a clinger, and has totally become very cutesy, no longer have to hide under a front.

Rut and May are so relaxed in this episode. They're freaking funny. From the part when the kids were throwing rocks at May and she just pouted in response to burning the house to delivering the babies to making the school collapse, to wanting to eat fried pork but instead gained a pet pig, to accidentally taking off her dress and end up being completely naked in the water, to using the bug repellent like some kind of body mask, to being drunk and accusing Rut of not waiting for her when she was the one who walked backwards, to smiling like a fool when Rut carried her, to kissing and confessing to Rut, and to one of my favorite parts.....

After the drunken kiss, the Teacher who had the twins stopped by to drop off some fruits to them as a way of thanking them for helping her. She was talking to May but May didn't understand so May just answered yes and showed two fingers. Rut was just laughing on the side, so May asked him what that lady was saying, Rut said, you pretty much told or admitted to that lady that last night, we both, did it twice together. This part was hilarious because Rut did that sound. Hahahah.

Thank you for posting that wonderful fan encounter of songielove Aiyaja. :kiss:  :thumbsup:  I want to go to Thailand and meet Vill too. But first I must learn the language. Vill does come off a genuine person. 

I wonder where Maiko is, I hope she's okay. She's been so tired for being up late these days. :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ohhh...I have a lot to catch up. :teary: But aw, you guys had so much fun! :clap: :grouphug: I'm jealous. :cry1: :lolyup: Ah, I did read through all the comments, but I'm only going to reply to some. :sweat: I lack the proficiency to reply to all of them. :smack: But hehe, I think if I have more time, I'll definitely go back to some of the older comments. My favorite part from all your discussions is the part about the kiss in episode 11. :bhehe: :pervie:

ceda_lee said:
It's almost 7pm Pacific Time. Maiko should be back soon. I need her to spoil me.

AWWWWW. :spin: :blush: I actually didn't get off until 9 P.M. (PST). Got home and was in the midst of doing some things, and then I fell asleep. :yawn: I'm sorry you haven't been able to watch episode 11 yet. One HD has it up on their YouTube Channel now. :console:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-H5iNPFh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXsFBCYdIF4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBFWgJskEqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YigOziOIxiM

huajaikaungtur said:
Super excited for the waterfall scene! It's gonna be some hotness overload!

Speaking of the waterfall scene, I have a picture of the waterfall scene saved onto my laptop. My baby sister was playing around with my photo editing program the other day and just happened to be editing that photo.
She was attempting to draw hearts on the photo. I asked her why hearts? And she said because the boy and girl were boyfriend and girlfriend. haha, my lame baby sister! :) Even she knows what's up, haha.

James and Yaya are super cute! I can't wait to see them, too!~

:whahuh: I love your baby sister already, Marina! Is she the one in...5th or something grade? :scratchhead2: :) Scratch that! I found out the answer below; she's only 4 years old. :lol2: Haha, so adorable of her to do and say that! :thumbsup:

aiyaja said:
Awe! That's too cute. I adore both ToomVill individually but when they come togeher, it's love. Hahah.

Haha, I feel exactly the same way! I'm most excited and happy when I see them together. So selfish, I know. :blush: :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, my sister's only 4 years old and knows how much I adore ToomVill.
But yes, I adore them individually but together, they are indescribable! And yes, it's definitely love. If it's not love, I don't know what love is anymore hahaha.

She's so stinkin' smart and cute! :spin: :wub:

aiyaja said:
Alrighty ladies, I'm going to hit the sack!

I'll see you all in the morning. Wonder where Maiko went? Wonder if she's going to catch Episode 12 live? Hehe.

:whahuh: & :lmao2: to the bolded part! I wouldn't miss it live, unless something happens beyond my control. Like Internet failure. :annoyed: Gah, I was busy trying to do other things after work, but then I knocked out for several hours. :faint: I think I'm ready to be on this thread all day today. :strong: :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Goodnight Aiyaja! See you tomorrow :)

And I wonder where Maiko is, too. Knowing Maiko, she'll prob catch Epi. 12 live haha! I'm too lazy to catch it live though.
I'll just wait for it to be uploaded on youtube so I can rewind and all that fun stuff :)

Haha, you know me too well, Marina girl! :coverlaf: :p :kiss:

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you for posting that wonderful fan encounter of songielove Aiyaja. :kiss:  :thumbsup:  I want to go to Thailand and meet Vill too. But first I must learn the language. Vill does come off a genuine person. 

I wonder where Maiko is, I hope she's okay. She's been so tired for being up late these days. :kiss:

Aw, I am super tired these days...keke! Been feeling sleepy and tired at work lately. Thank goodness I don't have work for today and tomorrow! I was planning on staying up all night again, but I fell asleep. -_- But I'm ready to spazz with you and the others now, my KimBerry! :kiss3: :grouphug: :heart: Less than 20 minutes until our Ngao Jai airs! :woot:

AikOm^_^

AAH, it's starting! Rut and May! ToomVill!!!! :clap: :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
Glad you're here now Maiko! It's great that you'll get rest from work :)

Haha, but I don't want to rest from ToomVill! :D

AikOm^_^

I'll have to share the other photos and goodies after episode 12! :nailbiter: Looking forward to that beautiful scene of Rut and May playing in the water! :pervie: And all their other scenes! :thumbsup:

Credits: Exact & Scenario's Facebook; aomphiyada's IG.

VILLNAN said:
I'm ready for waterfall scene. :weee: .They better not cut

Yeah, don't trick us now, Aom!

Maiko^_^ said:
AAH, it's starting! Rut and May! ToomVill!!!! :clap: :wub:

Haha, but I don't want to rest from ToomVill! :D

of course!! Me either no matter how tired.

AWWWWWW thank you for the photo...so sweet. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
of course!! Me either no matter how tired.

AWWWWWW thank you for the photo...so sweet. 

:kiss: Hehe, I know we want to spend all our time in here and on ToomVill. :highfive:

And you're welcome for the photo(s)! :kiss:

Kimberry<3 said:
Nahhhhh I'll flip! :rant:

:lmao2: I've already flipped too many times over all the cut scenes of them. :lmao: