AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
Rut fake girlfriend is so annoy!

...Bood's character is sooooo unnecessary! -_- Less focus on the supporting characters, more on Rut and May, please! :lol2:

I love the scene of Rut taking care of his May. :blush: :wub: Haha, the scene of Naree leaning against Koon is rather cute! She was so happy when he was nice to her. Aw...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

...Bood's character is sooooo unnecessary! -_- Less focus on the supporting characters, more on Rut and May, please! :lol2:
Yep but she play her role well though...Let take us to waterfall now...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

I love the scene of Rut taking care of his May. :blush: :wub: Haha, the scene of Naree leaning against Koon is rather cute! She was so happy when he was nice to her. Aw...

I always love whenever Toomtam take care of Vill....I feel bad for Naree, P'Koon is just using her

Maiko^_^ said:

She's over-acting but I guess that's what Aom wanted.

Awwww love love. Naree loooks so contented..

The bathing scene..where's the bubbles? Is it for another scene? 

AikOm^_^

The scene of Rut washing May's clothes is hecka sweet, cute, and funny! :lmao3: Aw, so nice that she washed his back for him! But before the commercial break...the emotions and sadness in Rut's eyes...tear me up. :teary:

VILLNAN said:
I always love whenever Toomtam take care of Vill....I feel bad for Naree, P'Koon is just using her

Vice versa, too; love it when she takes care of him. :drool: Yep, poor Naree. :weep:

VILLNAN said:
Wait I just noticed...They lived at NeurNaung house in Flame of Chimplee!

I haven't seen the lakorn, so I'll take your word for it. :yes:

Kimberry<3 said:
She's over-acting but I guess that's what Aom wanted.

Awwww love love. Naree loooks so contented..

The bathing scene..where's the bubbles? Is it for another scene? 

:lmao2: Haha, I guess so! :coverlaf:

And I think it should be for another scene of them at the waterfall... :eek:

AikOm^_^

Hehe, even when Toomtam is just simply vocalizing, it's still sweet music to my ears. :boombox: I find it incredibly ironic how Rut doesn't know how to play the piano, but he plays the guitar. :lol: Both Watit and Rut are musically-gifted. :clap:

Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, even when Toomtam is just simply vocalizing, it's still sweet music to my ears. :boombox: I find it incredibly ironic how Rut doesn't know how to play the piano, but he plays the guitar. :lol: Both Watit and Rut are musically-gifted. :clap:
:woot:  :dance1:

Am I obsessing about the scenes getting cut or was the singing scene cut off? 

AikOm^_^

Urgh! Gosh, that was such an awful and bad scene transition from Rut's guitar playing scene to the next scene of Rin and May. :facepalm: Lazy editors! They probably chopped a few minutes of Rut's playing. -_- ...I loved it when he sang for May and the others. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:woot:  :dance1:

Am I obsessing about the scenes getting cut or was the singing scene cut off? 

:lmao2: KimBerry, I was just done complaining about that part!!!!!!!!! :lmao3:

Aw, Rin and May are too cute! Hehe! :crush:

AikOm^_^

Argh, that stupid jerk that hurt Rut's May!!!! :rant: :angry: But eek! Worried Rut looks so hot and sexy! :drool: :woot: YES! Rut to the rescue! :woot: :numchuck: :ninja: :smack: :clap:

Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: KimBerry, I was just done complaining about that part!!!!!!!!! :lmao3:

Aw, Rin and May are too cute! Hehe! :crush:
Aom should've hired us..we won't be lazy at all. 

Mai took Rin to see that Vida's got a boyfriend

Maiko^_^ said:
Argh, that stupid jerk that hurt Rut's May!!!! :rant: :angry: But eek! Worried Rut looks so hot and sexy! :drool: :woot: YES! Rut to the rescue! :woot: :numchuck: :ninja: :smack: :clap:

Argghhhh!

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Aom should've hired us..we won't be lazy at all. 

Mai took Rin to see that Vida's got a boyfriend

Argghhhh!

Hehe, I actually like the little misunderstanding between Rin and Mai. So cute!

And ew...those jerks...detailed complaints in a little bit! :weee:

AikOm^_^

The action scenes aren't 100% convincing, but...I freakin' love Toomtam in action! :woot: :drool: :wub: Haha, Toomtam is awesome in action in my book! But there's definitely room for improvement. :yes: I loved watching him running away in a frenzy, worrying about Vill. :blush: Ew, those jerks were disgusting. :yuck: Poor May! Good thing Rut got to her in time. :phew: And aw, when she turned around and saw him, her relief and happiness was palpable. I freakin' love the scene of Rut assuring May that he'll return for her after taking care of the baddies! :wub: Their concern for each other was spot on! Seriously, Rut (or Toomtam :D) wanted to kiss May/Vill to comfort her. He should have had kissed her on the lips! But on the forehead is just as sweet and heartwarming. :blush: Just love watching them worrying for each other! :heart: Haha, what a team! :thumbsup:

for zeros said:
those action scenes were not perfect though RUT was very very sexy  :woot: .
poor May...

I was just done gushing over sexy Rut in action and poor May's situation. :lol2:

Maiko^_^ said:
The action scenes aren't 100% convincing, but...I freakin' love Toomtam in action! :woot: :drool: :wub: Haha, Toomtam is awesome in action in my book! But there's definitely room for improvement. :yes: I loved watching him running away in a frenzy, worrying about Vill. :blush: Ew, those jerks were disgusting. :yuck: Poor May! Good thing Rut got to her in time. :phew: And aw, when she turned around and saw him, her relief and happiness was palpable. I freakin' love the scene of Rut assuring May that he'll return for her after taking care of the baddies! :wub: Their concern for each other was spot on! Seriously, Rut (or Toomtam :D) wanted to kiss May/Vill to comfort her. He should have had kissed her on the lips! But on the forehead is just as sweet and heartwarming. :blush: Just love watching them worrying for each other! :heart: Haha, what a team! :thumbsup:

I was just done gushing over sexy Rut in action and poor May's situation. :lol2:

Toomtam could play an action hero in the future, I actually didn't cringe with the sequence.

Oiiii why the poor transitions? It's irritating how there could've been more to the scene but was poorly/abruptly edited/fades out.

AikOm^_^

Vill...could get tearier. :bhehe: Oh, the concern and worry is there in her eyes for Toomtam/Rut, but more tears, May/Vill! Or perhaps because the streaming link is rather blurry and I just couldn't see her tears rolling down? :scratchhead2: I love their little comforting gestures for each other! The moment when May got teary about Rut... :teary: And when he cupped her face and ruffled the top of her head!!! :faint: :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
Toomtam could play an action hero in the future, I actually didn't cringe with the sequence.

Oiiii why the poor transitions? It's irritating how there could've been more to the scene but was poorly/abruptly edited/fades out.

Oh, yeah, I can see our boy in action roles. :dude: :spicy:

Maiko^_^ said:
Vill...could get tearier. :bhehe: Oh, the concern and worry is there in her eyes for Toomtam/Rut, but more tears, May/Vill! Or perhaps because the streaming link is rather blurry and I just couldn't see her tears rolling down? :scratchhead2: I love their little comforting gestures for each other! The moment when May got teary about Rut... :teary: And when he cupped her face and ruffled the top of her head!!! :faint: :wub:

Oh, yeah, I can see our boy in action roles. :dude: :spicy:

I was expecting tears as well but nothing came. Her voice breaking is achingly beautiful.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I was expecting tears as well but nothing came. Her voice breaking is achingly beautiful.

:bhehe: Their night scene is better. :yes: She was more tearier during that scene. And you're right; her breaking voice is beautiful and sweet indeed!

I swear, every time Toomtam and Vill stare deeply into each other's eyes...I feel like they just want to kiss. :kiss2: :kiss3: