AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Dang it! It's almost over. :cry1: No... :weep:

Haha, they slept in each other's arms again. :wub: ...Grr, I wanted to see how that happened during the night. :pervie: So funny how Rut kicked the village chief (?) in the face when he woke up. :rofl:

Maiko^_^ said:

:bhehe: Their night scene is better. :yes: She was more tearier during that scene. And you're right; her breaking voice is beautiful and sweet indeed!

I swear, every time Toomtam and Vill stare deeply into each other's eyes...I feel like they just want to kiss. :kiss2: :kiss3:

yah or maybe her tears was so clear it is hardly visible. Even in the night scene if you don't pay close attention her tears just falls and then it's gone.
I thought of it as well, they're face is just an inch closer..just lean in and bam..but we didn't get it but they surely want to.  :cheer:  :dance3:  :pervie:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
yah or maybe her tears was so clear it is hardly visible. Even in the night scene if you don't pay close attention her tears just falls and then it's gone.
I thought of it as well, they're face is just an inch closer..just lean in and bam..but we didn't get it but they surely want to.  :cheer:  :dance3:  :pervie:

Haha, I'm not the only one thinking that, then! :highfive: Right? They just want to smooch! :kiss:

Maiko^_^ said:
Dang it! It's almost over. :cry1: No... :weep:

Haha, they slept in each other's arms again. :wub: ...Grr, I wanted to see how that happened during the night. :pervie: So funny how Rut kicked the village chief (?) in the face when he woke up. :rofl:

yeah and no waterfall lovey dovey yet. 

AikOm^_^

Eek! What did May say about Rut ("Watit") being her husband to the villagers?! :shock2: Aw, that made Rut so happy! :blush:

Hey! Whatever happened to the baddies? :huh:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

:bhehe: Their night scene is better. :yes: She was more tearier during that scene. And you're right; her breaking voice is beautiful and sweet indeed!

I swear, every time Toomtam and Vill stare deeply into each other's eyes...I feel like they just want to kiss. :kiss2: :kiss3:

everytime I watch those scenes I scream like a crazy person "just kiss her,RUT! KISS! KISS!!"  :kiss3:
and then cry like a baby "please kiss"   :cry1:

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
everytime I watch those scenes I scream like a crazy person "just kiss her,RUT! KISS! KISS!!"  :kiss3:
and then cry like a baby "please kiss"   :cry1:

:woot: :highfive:

Kimberry<3 said:
wt
FFFFFF

I FEEL CHEATEDDDDD! 

Me, too! They shortened all their scenes, dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: URGH!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :yuck:

AikOm^_^

GRRRR, I feel like storming over to Aom, Exact, and One HD's IGs to rant to them. :rant: :smack: The last 10 minutes of episode 12...they were so rushed, dang it!!!!!!!!!! Gah, I'm disappointed and angry! :yuck: :angry:

Maiko^_^ said:

:woot: :highfive:

Me, too! They shortened all their scenes, dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: URGH!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :yuck:

:facepalm: I want to hurt somebody's feelings! Mother of sweet things!!! Why???? ARGGHHH  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:
Still loved their scenes if only it were longer...

AikOm^_^

I ended up enjoying episode 11 a whole lot more. :mellow: Oh, bother! I'm annoyed and upset with Exact. This bites. All those ToomVill scenes...cut from our viewing pleasure! Didn't even get to see May tearing up at Rut after she shaved off his facial hair. I'm positive they were supposed to have some sort of conversations/interactions in between the waterfall and shaving scenes. EWWWWW... So disgusted and disappointed over everything!

Really, what happened to those bad guys?! Not like they're the most important thing, but I need something to vent out on. :whip:

Maiko^_^ said:
GRRRR, I feel like storming over to Aom, Exact, and One HD's IGs to rant to them. :rant: :smack: The last 10 minutes of episode 12...they were so rushed, dang it!!!!!!!!!! Gah, I'm disappointed and angry! :yuck: :angry:

Me too.  :rant:  :rant:  The BTS of the waterfall scene was more squee worthy tand longer than what was shown.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:facepalm: I want to hurt somebody's feelings! Mother of sweet things!!! Why???? ARGGHHH  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:
Still loved their scenes if only it were longer...

I want to scream it all out at Exact, Aom, and One HD. :thumbdown:

Oh, we loved their scenes, but they shouldn't have been rushed at all. -_-

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Me too.  :rant:  :rant:  The BTS of the waterfall scene was more squee worthy tand longer than what was shown.

I know, right! :girlmad: :annoyed:

Everything went by like a blur. I want an uncut DVD version of this lakorn. Gimme all those little scenes because those will make moments of Rut/May and their journey. IDK I'm so disappointed as well. My hope of no more scenes getting cut just flew by the window. It's so maddening. 

Maiko^_^ said:

I want to scream it all out at Exact, Aom, and One HD. :thumbdown:

Oh, we loved their scenes, but they shouldn't have been rushed at all. -_-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :cry:  :cry:  I'm sad that they really rushed it. What's the hurry? I thought being done with filming before it airs gives ample time for good editing, I guess not. And why the scenes of the pranang in which they also have heavily promoted to be shown only it wasn't there or it just gone with the wind.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Everything went by like a blur. I want an uncut DVD version of this lakorn. Gimme all those little scenes because those will make moments of Rut/May and their journey. IDK I'm so disappointed as well. My hope of no more scenes getting cut just flew by the window. It's so maddening. 

It feels like a blur to me, too, KimBerry! :cry1: :console: Aom has the uncut version. She needs to make copies for us! We'll happily pay any amount she wants! :spin: :worthy: I desperately need the uncut version to soothe my heart. My hopes of them extending Ngao Jai to longer than 15 episodes...are dashed. :teary: :rant: I feel so drained and unmotivated... :mellow: But my love for ToomVill gives me strength nevertheless! :strong:

I'm mad at Aom, Exact, and One HD, but hehe, I'm probably going to kiss up to them and "gently" (and annoyingly :p) let me know that they shouldn't cut any more scenes. :smack:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :cry:  :cry:  I'm sad that they really rushed it. What's the hurry? I thought being done with filming before it airs gives ample time for good editing, I guess not. And why the scenes of the pranang in which they also have heavily promoted to be shown only it wasn't there or it just gone with the wind.

Gah, you're too quick for me, KimBerry! :bhehe: YEAH! Your post...SPOT ON! :bravo: :yes: :thumbsup: What a waste of time and production! Greatest insult to the actors and crew's hard work and dedication! :rant: Witch! Bats! GRR!

Maiko^_^ said:

It feels like a blur to me, too, KimBerry! :cry1: :console: Aom has the uncut version. She needs to make copies for us! We'll happily pay any amount she wants! :spin: :worthy: I desperately need the uncut version to soothe my heart. My hopes of them extending Ngao Jai to longer than 15 episodes...are dashed. :teary: :rant: I feel so drained and unmotivated... :mellow: But my love for ToomVill gives me strength nevertheless! :strong:

I'm mad at Aom, Exact, and One HD, but hehe, I'm probably going to kiss up to them and "gently" (and annoyingly :p) let me know that they shouldn't cut any more scenes. :smack:

Oh I want to be N'Nava right now..having NJ anytime I wanted..in HD and uncut. First it was SSP now NJ. Are we complaining to much? I don't really care because I care too much about the scenes that was taken out no matter how small they were it will make a huge impact on Rut/May's characters. Duh take out all Jae Bood's scenes and I won't lose any sleep.