aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeahhhhhh! That's why I really enjoyed today's episode because we only have 3 left which is going to be all about wrapping stuff up now, so no more cute scenes.

aiyaja said:
Yeahhhhhh! That's why I really enjoyed today's episode because we only have 3 left which is going to be all about wrapping stuff up now, so no more cute scenes.

NOOooOO!  :cry:  :cry:  It's sad just thinking about the looming end. I am not yet satisfied with the skinship..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill has a complicated love life, apparently. Haha. Because she doesn't come out come out with her relationships and the Thai industry is so weird when it comes to relationships, it's hard to tell when or if Vill ever had an official boyfriend. She's admitted to talking to some but it never reached an official status of boyfriend. I believe I saw an interview about that and Vill said that it's nothing. She bought the shirt a long time ago and just wanted to wear it. So who knows. Haha.

Do you have the link to the photo? Perhaps I can translate the captions.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
ohhh  :cry:  :dance1:
 why was she wearing that "I love my boyfriend" shirt. Can't understand the caption anyway.

I can't remember; was that really during her brief time with Punny? :eek:

Just thinking about the end makes me one emotional wreck. :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If it was during Punny's era, it was nothing. Vill said she and Punny were never an item. They were just talking as siblings. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
If it was during Punny's era, it was nothing. Vill said she and Punny were never an item. They were just talking as siblings. Hahah.

Like you said so before, Punny was more like a rebound. :lol: Or something like that.

aiyaja said:
Vill has a complicated love life, apparently. Haha. Because she doesn't come out come out with her relationships and the Thai industry is so weird when it comes to relationships, it's hard to tell when or if Vill ever had an official boyfriend. She's admitted to talking to some but it never reached an official status of boyfriend. I believe I saw an interview about that and Vill said that it's nothing. She bought the shirt a long time ago and just wanted to wear it. So who knows. Haha.

Do you have the link to the photo? Perhaps I can translate the captions.

Thank you for clarifying aiyaja.. So Mark was the closest thing she ever admitted as someone she's seeing? I wish her all the best.

http://websta.me/p/863547174990882501_2412024 (photo)

Maiko^_^ said:

I can't remember; was that really during her brief time with Punny? :eek:

Just thinking about the end makes me one emotional wreck. :weep:

It was on November 2014. pretty recent.

Me too dear..like I don't want it to end. It just started getting juicier.  :drools:  :cry1:  :spicy:

aiyaja said:

That's what she said? LOL she even have her IG bio with  :heart: Punny..or something like that. I can't remember anymore.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
It was on November 2014. pretty recent.

Me too dear..like I don't want it to end. It just started getting juicier.  :drools:  :cry1:  :spicy:

Ah, that photo...now, I remember. That was way after Punny. :)

Seems like they're always doing this to us; first, SSP and now, NJ.

AikOm^_^

Almost forgot this! I'm finished with all the GIFs I created from ToomVill's segment on the Aom and Jeab show. :clap: For the first GIF, haha, Aom adores and cares for Vill so much! Look at her and Jeab comforting her after her exhausting fight with Toomtam. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Vill and her kiddy ways. Haha. Vill is still such a kid at heart. When someone is trying to make it that obvious, it's usually the opposite. I'm referring to Vill and her Punny IG posts. Lol

Ugh, November 2014? Nong days.

It says:
#Muay (A term for Chinese girl.) smiles
#Fighting Fighting
#I'm so happy
#She doesn't have a boyfriend. (Vill used a third person figure of speech here which is very common for Thai speakers when they're being sarcastic or funny, which probably refers to herself.)
#This shirt was bought a long time ago
#Let's be on the same page
#End of news

AikOm^_^

Aiyaja, thanks for the translations! :kiss:

Villnan, thanks for the snapshots! Gosh, they're both so beautiful, individually and together! :wub: :drool:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I like it how Toomtam tried to kiss Vill twice during the boxing match. Haha.

Some kiss! He was just sniffing her! :cry1: And we didn't even get a good look at his attempted kiss. "Twice?" Twice in the same scene only? Or was it at a different time that I missed out on?! :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, sniff kiss, he was aiming for her face haha or neck!

One time was when he chased her and tried to sniff her but then she ran towards Aom. And then of course the "only you" one. Haha.

Thank you Aiyaja for the translation..Now I understood.

Oh my those gifs Maiko!!! Thank you..soo precious these two. Why is ONEHD not posted the segment on YT yet?

Thank you for the caps VillNan. xo