AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Yeah, sniff kiss, he was aiming for her face haha or neck!

One time was when he chased her and tried to sniff her but then she ran towards Aom. And then of course the "only you" one. Haha.

Now I got to go back and re-watch those two parts. :weee: I thought he was aiming for her neck and/or ear! :yummy: Hehe.

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you Aiyaja for the translation..Now I understood.

Oh my those gifs Maiko!!! Thank you..soo precious these two. Why is ONEHD not posted the segment on YT yet?

Thank you for the caps VillNan. xo

Urgh, I hope they do! :teary: They should by now, dang it! :cry1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I ALMOST DIED JUST WATCHING EPISODE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone else feel like me too!!??? OH MY GOODNESS!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I COULD DIE PEACEFULLY!!!! I was so happy when May and Rut were in the river playing and hugging each other after finally admitting to their feelings!!!! I literally cried tears of happiness!!!!! 

Unfortunately, I know that the happiness cannot last because even Rut knows already that sooner or later, they will both have to face the reality that Rut is not the real Watit. Even I can tell that this episode is the calm before the storm. The real storm and hurricane of problems are going to happen soon. I am not looking forward to that. My heart is seriously going to break and I am going to cry myself a river of tears when the bad things happen. </3

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, OneHD has been lagging haha in their uploads. I want the HD versions of the show. Lol

You're talking about all the show segments they went on or just a particular one, Aiyaja? I wonder if there's a way for us to download or get their HD videos directly...

ceda_lee said:
Now another loooooong week for more ToomVill.  

But after next week, it'll be our last week of them... :weep: :cry: Oh, it would be a nice surprise if Ngao Jai ends with 16 episodes instead of 15. :spin:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH EPISODE 11 AND 12. CAN'T BELIEVE IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON. I AM NOT READY TO SAY GOOD-BYE TO RUT AND WATIT.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I ALMOST DIED JUST WATCHING EPISODE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone else feel like me too!!??? OH MY GOODNESS!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I COULD DIE PEACEFULLY!!!! I was so happy when May and Rut were in the river playing and hugging each other after finally admitting to their feelings!!!! I literally cried tears of happiness!!!!! 

Unfortunately, I know that the happiness cannot last because even Rut knows already that sooner or later, they will both have to face the reality that Rut is not the real Watit. Even I can tell that this episode is the calm before the storm. The real storm and hurricane of problems are going to happen soon. I am not looking forward to that. My heart is seriously going to break and I am going to cry myself a river of tears when the bad things happen. </3
MissSunny said:
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH EPISODE 11 AND 12. CAN'T BELIEVE IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON. I AM NOT READY TO SAY GOOD-BYE TO RUT AND WATIT.

Aw, MissSunny! :kiss: Haha, we've missed you and your exciting and sunny posts! :grouphug: Well, I certainly can see how happy you are with this week's episodes! That's great! :clap: Gah, if only we can get two more episodes full of Rut and May fluff. :spin:

AikOm^_^

Yay, the last GIFs to their segment for the Aom and Jeab show! Then I can move on to the other ones. :lmao: I really love the last GIF. :bhehe: If only there were more BTS on all their tapings...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This child is still 10000 episodes behind. Still need to see Episode 9, attempting to watch at a steady pace hahaha.
But you girls got me rolling!! Your posts are so much fun to read!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aww, they're so cute!

It would be nice if we get to see more of them behind the scenes during the taping for the Aom and Jeab show... :spin: I feel like this one is the most laid-back they are with each other, perhaps because it was only them with Aom and Jeab, and there weren't too many people there. With Sister Day being the last TV segment of them, I hope it doesn't disappoint. :teary:

Haha, with you guys talking about it last night, I badly want to see them in another lakorn, with Vill being the aggressive one this time. :coverlaf: She can take on Toomtam! :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur said:
This child is still 10000 episodes behind. Still need to see Episode 9, attempting to watch at a steady pace hahaha.
But you girls got me rolling!! Your posts are so much fun to read!

Hah! You almost got me confused, Marina girl! Child?! :loool: Yes, you are behind, little one! :console: Aw, it would have been even funner and crazier if we were all in here at once. :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: I felt the same way, when reading all your posts yesterday! :dance3:

huajaikaungtur said:
BTW, hello beautiful Ngao Jai / ToomVill lovers! :D Missed you all!

And HELLO to you, GORGEOUS! :hiya: We missed you, too! :flowers: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hello sweet Kimberry! :D
What lag? :eek:

I believe KimBerry was referring to how slow One HD is at uploading the show segments of our ToomVill. :console:

VILLNAN said:
Girls I have school tomorrow :teary: I might not post all of the screenshots...

aw VillNan it's okay we can be patient. Study well. (says the one who missed school today) 

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Girls I have school tomorrow :teary: I might not post all of the screenshots...

Aw, you do?! :cry1: I'm sorry. :console: But don't worry about the screenshots, Villnan! We can wait. :yes: :kiss: There are old photos that I still need to share myself, so it's fine if it takes you a little bit longer to share your lovely screenshots. :heart:

Kimberry<3 said:
Marina, yes..What dearest Maiko said. :)

*Gasp* I actually guessed right?! Whoot-hoo! :woot: :dance1:

Kimberry<3 said:
aw VillNan it's okay we can be patient. Study well. (says the one who missed school today) 

:whahuh: :lmao2: Whahaha, I :heart: you, KimBerry! :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, you funny darling! Aw, again, I'm sorry you missed school. :console: But don't let it bring you down. :strong: You'll still pass your classes. Fighting! :strong: :cheer:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha. Oh, that's what you meant. I gotcha, I gotcha.
And I have 4 killer classes tomorrow, aghh. No break at all 8 am to 5 pm :/

But then I have off on Thursdays so it's not too bad, I guess :)

Btw, Maiko! I lah lah looooove your siggie! Ahhh, that kscene! So beautiful in so many ways. The way their lips press against each other, ah <3333